April 18, 2024, 06:09:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 891852 times)
EdwinRios

View Profile
« Reply #1980 on: October 25, 2007, 03:59:31 AM »

Cool  Hello I am also a Newbie to GDI and I am excited and have faith that this will work for me.  I just need help I joined a month ago.  I am need of Template letters to Welcome my
down line.  I need help please can someone contact me
CharlesW1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1981 on: October 26, 2007, 03:13:33 PM »

Hi Guys
   I am new but my sponcer is going CRAZY with this program and dong Great.
i can share his tips with you on how he is dong it.
drop me a line if you are interested.
have a good day.
Charles
MehmoodK

Learn to Make Six Figure online

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1982 on: October 27, 2007, 04:02:38 PM »

Hi Guys
   I am new but my sponcer is going CRAZY with this program and dong Great.
i can share his tips with you on how he is dong it.
drop me a line if you are interested.
have a good day.
Charles

Hey Charles,

Welcome to GDI.. Hey I am a newbie as well and looking forward to hear and learn a lot on how to grow this business.  I wouold love to hear the tips you are talking about that your sponsor is using to grow this business.
Care to share with us?  Thanks in advance and looking forward to your post.

Best regards.

Mehmoodk

V Raboteaux

View Profile
« Reply #1983 on: October 29, 2007, 05:25:07 AM »

My sponsor ignores me.  I send him my number and he does not call back, says he ws busy and made another promise to call.  I am just about ready to cancel when I got here.  It seem you have to know a lot of people to make it with this program and spending money.  I am unemployed with no money coming in and found this website two weeks ago.  Differ from what I read in the promotional information about needing no money.  Would like your input on working it.

Tino
DorothyLocke

View Profile
« Reply #1984 on: October 29, 2007, 05:25:07 AM »

Hi Everyone,
I just joined GDI.  I need to learn how to "build my website?"  Any comments to make it easier
would be much appreciated!  I live in Hemet, California.  Thank God, not in the FireStorm!
We all need to pray for all those who were affected.
Thanks and have a Blessed Day!
Dorothy Wink
LinaL

Hello

View Profile
« Reply #1985 on: October 31, 2007, 10:17:12 PM »

hi i am too from Canada... in Montreal... i have a question about people we affiliate they we need to affiliate new people every month or they pay us every month with the people we all ready affiliated.... Huh

Lina
Jack Hall

Hello, Welcome My Internet Friends!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1986 on: November 01, 2007, 09:44:11 PM »

Smiley Hello GDI Members  Smiley,

I have been with GDI a month tomorrow 11-02-07, Yeppeeeeeeeeeeeee!! I am having the fun of my life... My website is "BOOMING" and people are coming at me from all angles... Check out my website at http://www.goforthebucks.ws/ and let be know if I need something on it or better yet if I can help you with anything... I enjoy doing this sort of work... Traffic, Traffic, Traffic, always thinking traffic... Hang in there, it only gets better... Oh, one more thing... Check out my third page on my website, I found it rather interesting...

Smiley Till next time, Jack from Michigan  Smiley

I am also on yahoo messenger as goforthebucks2007
My email is goforthebucks@att.net

Jack Hall
C Natahusada

View Profile
« Reply #1987 on: November 14, 2007, 05:13:28 PM »

Hi All, my name is Chris, I am from Indonesia, but residing in Singapore.
I have been with GDI for sometime now (3-4 months) but have not been able to promote as yet, hopefully I can do that quickly now.

I joined this forum because my website is not working, I was just trying to find out whether this happens to anybody else...

Best regards,

Chris Natahusada
PavelSokov

View Profile
« Reply #1988 on: November 15, 2007, 06:22:09 PM »

ya when i go to my website it just goes to website.ws/username, but its ok, i dont really want my website anyway.
I joined tuesday, got one refferal that day, and now im joinign different trafficking sites and they are sending me any hits at all.
DavidMarks

View Profile
« Reply #1989 on: November 15, 2007, 06:22:09 PM »

Hello my name is david marks and i just signed up to GDI and i am glad to be here and i willing to learn from the best to become one o fthe best so if a veteran reads this please let me know so i can learn from you thx
DebraMorris

why start a home based business

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1990 on: November 17, 2007, 06:33:31 AM »

Hello my name is debra, welcome to the team. GDI is a great company. Any questions feel free to email me.
Have a nice and profitable evening.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 06:36:37 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
EMMANUELB

View Profile
« Reply #1991 on: November 19, 2007, 01:43:39 PM »

Bonjour,

Je m'appelle Emmanuel et j'habite en France. J'aurai besoin d'aide pour me lancer!

merci
C_Marcus1

View Profile
« Reply #1992 on: November 22, 2007, 08:01:42 AM »

Marcus campbell here in Houston Texas,(Hi Everyone) learning the business and art of collecting email names and creating a list of friends that will not mind if I send them business opts. I read the terms and man it took a while to do. I understand that if I want to promote a new venture I must ask for permission, does anyone know who that might be?
I had a silver business and it was raided by the FBI and the CIA, yes they took all the silver and gold from the Home office. At the same time they were at the mint collecting that silver and gold also. I think the powers that be, does not want Ron Paul to be President, and boy, the Ron Paul silver one ounce rounds are selling on ebay for 300 dollars. amazing to me. Since I sold a few at thirty-five dollars.

[Vote][/Ron Paul]

So I am out of business, I cannot get any of the silver or gold pieces because there arn't any. I have my own collection and some that were for sale but as it is now I am just a collector, I am not selling or trading them for federal reserve notes. The FBI and CIA have not been at my house ,,YET,, but it is a good possiblity since I was telling the would about how the Gov. lets the bankers create money out of thin air. The law is called Fractional reserve banking. No wonder they have huge Bank buildings and branch offices everywhere.
All through out history when a country or government implements fiat currency and inflates the currency at will, it does not take long before the country or gov. sink to utter ruin. So I am hording my silver in case this happens to us and the USA. For an example check out Germany's economy fifty or so years ago, and the price of silver or gold during the change to fiat currency.

Any Germans on this site that has knowledge of this?

Well it happened and one ounce of silver went from a few marks to a few hundred thousand in less than four years. Please do not hold me to my numbers but it is easy enough to find and study.

I actually was a first time caller on Cspan about three weeks ago, I was speaking mostly about the Republican candidate Ron Paul and how he wants to shut down the IRS and the Federal Reserve bank. I then gave my opinion that if he does make a run worth talking about, then everyone should run out and buy as much silver as they can afford.

I did back up and record it on the DVR and I should use the DVR to play it, so I can record the portion when I was allowed to speak on a usb device like an i-pod, anyway the next day silver went up over the fifteen dollar mark and stayed there for a few weeks. Gosh this is getting long.
I guess I need to speak with someone to help walk this Texian through the paces for GDI. This site is huge and I have other reading assignments too.

I am a super newby and will accept any and all the help you have to offer.

Oh Yea one more question, the 100 leads, how do I get to them? I looked and could not see them, of couse I am not sure what wording would be used , I was looking for the term leads. Please help me there, for my email list is very small and most might turn me in for spam and I sure do not want to mess this opportuntity up.

I am ready to begin, I will watch the training video later tonight, just wanted to say Howdy, but I got stuck on the Government issue. See you at the top, Marcus.

Okay I do not even know how to use the added features to this post, gee I have a lot to learn....
Patricio Olivera

View Profile
« Reply #1993 on: November 23, 2007, 04:32:45 AM »

Hi, I´m a new member to GDI. My good friend Lousi Blank introduced me to this opportunity and I would like to create a better downline. Unfortunatelly I leave in Argentina and it is hard to find good Spanish explanation. Is it posible to find more info in spanish?

I wish every one the best.

www.Patrickolivera.ws
ShawnJones

View Profile
« Reply #1994 on: December 01, 2007, 01:02:14 PM »

I don't know any spanish. At least not enough to tie in a sentenance together. lol Tongue

But I'm also very brand spankin' new. I just signed up this morning. I have a few peeps here and there to help me out. I just don't know how to generate traffic to my site, or have ppl believe me for that matter. I wish you the best of luck! I need it too Shocked
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134
  Print  

Jump to: