March 28, 2024, 01:08:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15
  Print  
Author Topic: Working Hard and Not Getting Anywhere  (Read 172324 times)
Vicky Stillwell

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: July 08, 2006, 07:39:12 AM »

Hello

I have been an affiliate with GDI for 2 months now and I still dont have a downline.  I dont know what I am doing wrong and I cant buy the DVDs until I have earned the money to pay for them. I am starting to get a bit frustrated now.

If anyone has some helpful advise please help.

Eternally Grateful

Vicky
David_J

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 21, 2006, 09:14:31 AM »

its hard work trying to get a downline i agree,there doesnt seem to be much intrest in what gdi have to offer. i do like the url and email forwarding as i can use my gdi domain name,which i think is attractive! ive submited my domain to the main search engines and am allready recieving hits.

if i can possible help you with anything feel free to email me

dave

uk england
CherylF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #182 on: July 26, 2006, 02:29:33 AM »

me no downline either. I would even know what to say them.
I contacted mind upline. and got a response , but that is it.,
I am trying.  Huh

Thanks for this service.
C Fitzjohn
Peter Torgusen

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: August 13, 2006, 06:30:35 PM »

Hello All,

I have been reading the forum for about 1 hour now and see alot of people discouraged and giving up!  Get back to the basics!  You're first step should be to find likeminded people and work together!  A friend, family member, or both!  If you can't afford to buy leads then share the cost!  It seems to me that everyone is making it too hard.  After all, it's people helping people!  I have 2 family members, my g/f, and 2 friends working with me!  We spend $40 a month on leads and split the cost!  Less than $10 a month.  If you're serious about growing your business you must invest.  And at these prices you could do it over and over again. 

If you send out 5000 leads a day that's Great!  But if you have 5 people doing the same thing, that's Excellent!  If you only get 1 signup a week, it's not bad.  But 5 of you working together doing the same thing multiply's your efforts.  That's 5 a week!  If your leads don't seem to be working then try something new.  Trial N Error!  Learning for yourself and helping your downline when you find what works!  Word of mouth is the best if you can't afford leads.  Talk about your business like you would if your team hit a game winning homerun last night!  Think long term!  Imaging yourself 1, 2, or 3 years from now and what the possiblities are.  Think, Talk, and Dream Success.  Remember: " Nothing Changes If Nothing Changes,  If You Keep Doing What You're Doing, You'll Keep Getting What You're Getting"!  Nothing comes easy and if it did,  you didn't learn anything from it!  I know GDI is a great company with good people!  Ask for help and you'll get it. 

We just need to stay the course and not let outside influences bring us down.  We will all end up on top!  Persistance and Consistance!

Good Luck to All!

Your Partner in Success,
Pete Torgusen III
RMcintosh

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: August 20, 2006, 08:44:48 AM »

Peter,
Well said...

If you not working to hard with this then its not going to happen.. If you put alot of effort into then its going to work.. Talking to afew people isn't going to do it.. If you hand out flyers, businesses cards  and emails to afew people its not going to work... Hand out cards, flyers etc to everyone you meet, Like at the grocey store clerks, fast food clerks, leave your cards in the gas stations, put your cards in business magiznes... Leave them in the bathrooms at walmart, kmart or and store that has a bathroom.. Ask people if they want to make money... hand them a business card or a flyer... Drop them on the floors at stores...
Onyinye U

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: August 31, 2006, 10:31:52 AM »

Nice suggestion about inserting business cards in Magazines, how do you do it?
Marcus McCullough

Do or Do Not, There Is No Try! Yoda

View Profile WWW
« Reply #186 on: September 09, 2006, 09:24:53 AM »

I do not have any upline support in the Business, but I really never thought of it as much of problem because of this Forum.  What can you get from your upline that you cant get here, except maybe a little spillover, and lets face it, if you are waiting on spillover to get going you are in for a rough ride.  You have to market this yourself, if you are low budget use the flyers and business cards method along with email to your family and friends.  Don't exclude anyone, you cant predict what circumstance anyone is in and you may hit them at just the right time.  At only $10 a month you can afford for it to take a little while to get going, but be persistant, it is easy to fade out on your marketing.  Engage people in the opportunity you have found and see how many people are interested in it.  Don't barage them with the business side right off the bat, inform them about how great it is to have your own personal domain forever, and by the way I am making a little money with it as well.  Work it into the conversation if someone is interested in the initial proposal of getting their own domain.  The DVD's are cheap and they do a great job of explaining everything, or at least send people to dvd.ws and give them your access code, so when they are done watching it they can get going.

Be persistant if you want to succeed, Keep your chin up and talk talk talk about it, you may be surprised who is listening.

Best of Luck all,
Marcus McCullough

Step out of your comfort zone, thats where all the fun is!!
Marcus McCullough

Do or Do Not, There Is No Try! Yoda

View Profile WWW
« Reply #187 on: September 09, 2006, 09:24:53 AM »

Here is a snippet of a light hearted article I wrote on what lessons we can learn from Forres Gump, use it as a little motivation to keep on trying... Cheesy

Regards,
Marcus McCullough

I Was Running 

When Forrest put his mind to something he always succeeded.  When he felt like going for a run, he ran and kept on running.  Eventually, a little at a time, people started following him until he had a small army behind him.  The same thing that will be happening to you when you go to www.my.ws (access code:________) and decide to run with the opportunity.  When he said he was going to be a shrimpin boat captain, and Lieutenant Dan told him he was crazy, he succeeded at that.  In fact Lieutenant Dan ended up being his first mate.  Who knows how many Nay Sayers that tell you that you will fail, will eventually be working for you when they see your success.  Forrest wasn’t a trained runner or a captain, but he set his mind to something and didn’t let anything or anyone stand in his way.  He even got Jenny with all his persistence and loyalty.  By the way, if you haven’t seen the movie you should, I loved it.  Find the Faith of Forrest in you and don’t let anyone or anything keep you from making a better life, or maybe even a fortune, for yourself through www.my.ws (access code: ________).

« Last Edit: September 09, 2006, 09:25:57 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Step out of your comfort zone, thats where all the fun is!!
Jumoke_O1

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: October 11, 2006, 03:57:03 AM »

Thank you all for great information Yes I bought DVDs no sign up really, I bought leads and have i sign up I have been in this for 9 months now and I do receive from the upline (basically information on how much money they are making) so that really does not help me. I just wonder is there something like an adcoop that help people recruit? Sad
thank you
Discouraged
S_Alcoya

Success is our way of life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #189 on: October 11, 2006, 05:42:44 PM »

I just wonder is there something like an adcoop that help people recruit? Sad

GDI doesn't have a ad coop. If you and your downline members get together and run a ad coop program.
You all can put in a share. You can get a advertise pool together.

It's just like the football pools.

Hope this help,
Alcoya

Take Care,
Alcoya
RobertChoi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #190 on: October 26, 2006, 04:45:51 AM »

Advertising pools are great if you have more than five people.
But beware, your money will fly out the window if you don't
have good ad copy.

You need to have advertising that can actually bring results,
otherwise don't do it.

Hard selling can work, but it is VERY difficult to repeat.
Remember, this is network / relationship marketing and
not sales.

Building your business will not happen overnight, and
being pushy will definitely backfire over the long-term.

So even if you have one member in your downline, be
a good sponsor. Stay in contact and you will be more
successful.

Aren't we all in it for the long haul?
This is about 'residual' income, and treat it that way.

Have a great day,

Robert Choi
Wealth Vision 2020
BeverlyB

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: November 12, 2006, 05:39:41 AM »

Iam enjoying what Iam reading very encouraging. Can some email me a good letter to send my downline. I have just started and email my upline and no response.
Thank you whoever sends it to me.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2006, 05:40:14 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
PamelaR

View Profile WWW
« Reply #192 on: February 15, 2007, 05:38:14 AM »

Hello,

I love this forum!  Just wanted to get that over with.  Grin I realate to most all of the posts in this topic.  My spouse is NOT supportive at all.  He says it just a pyramid scheme.  Don't waste your time.  But I do believe in this system and am not ready to give up!  Since my upline does not respond to any emails, I have found my help and support in this forum.  Thank you everyone!

PamelaR

Cool  Good things come to those who wait
Shaun Potgieter

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: March 23, 2007, 08:56:52 AM »

I don't know if there is a post in here like this somewhere, When I work out what type of money I can eke when I get at least 50 people on my first line and they only get a average of two people under them the amount you make is very little. Now this brings me to the next question is it not better for the person that is above me to maybe get the first five people under him and then start signing people under those people under hims name and then he will make more money that way? I hope I make sense. Any way I have been doing this now for about three days and the only place I've been getting hits from is my site and people that I talk to and no other place. So this brings me to the next conclusion there are people out there that are doing just that they start their first line of 5 people and then they help those 5 sign up another 5 each and the they really start making money fast. But I guess not all of us realize that till later. Or maybe the that is above me is also battling to get his 5 and he might be a new member too.

Any way would like to see what you guys think. Please comment

To your success
Shaun Potgieter   
Pamela Hutchison

life is too short to sit and wonder 'what if'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #194 on: April 25, 2007, 02:48:51 AM »

I don't know if there is a post in here like this somewhere, When I work out what type of money I can eke when I get at least 50 people on my first line and they only get a average of two people under them the amount you make is very little. Now this brings me to the next question is it not better for the person that is above me to maybe get the first five people under him and then start signing people under those people under hims name and then he will make more money that way? I hope I make sense. Any way I have been doing this now for about three days and the only place I've been getting hits from is my site and people that I talk to and no other place. So this brings me to the next conclusion there are people out there that are doing just that they start their first line of 5 people and then they help those 5 sign up another 5 each and the they really start making money fast. But I guess not all of us realize that till later. Or maybe the that is above me is also battling to get his 5 and he might be a new member too.

Any way would like to see what you guys think. Please comment

To your success
Shaun Potgieter   

I can understand where you are coming from. The people that would be more likely to consider passing a member to you would be level 3,4 or 5 above. They should have been doing this long enough to spare a member to help out the downline. Doesn't always work like that though. Would be great for the newbie if it did. Although don't hesitate to get tips from your upline or im other members, or hit the forum.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15
  Print  

Jump to: