March 28, 2024, 10:27:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT DID YOU DO BEFORE DISCOVERING GDI?  (Read 77584 times)
NicholasSaporito

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2008, 08:38:23 PM »

Hey, just joined up today. I'm a 23 year old career telemarketer. I was a top producer at my job cold-calling for 5 months before they promoted me. The whole time I was cold-calling at that job all I could think was "there has to be some way I can do this on my own from home." After searching for quite a while, I found this opportunity which really excites me. If I can sell a $40 chimney sweep to a complete stranger over the phone, dialing manually, 3 or 4 times in 6 hours, there's no reason I can't succeed in this calling on some leads. I'm looking forward to hitting the phones once again and developing some business relationships with the right people. Cheers.
CarrieW

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 03, 2008, 03:58:49 AM »

Hi all, Well for me I built BIG TRUCKS (Volvos) for a living untill the economy starting going down hill. I was laid off and I have to do something so I started Herbalife and am still working that but need to make money to support that so one day I got this email from a perfect stranger and here I am!! I am hopeing I can stick with this and really do good.

Good Luck to everybody!!

Carrie
GeddesI

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2008, 07:56:19 PM »

I too am a college student  Grin

I still am using ebay and writing reviews just as I did before finding GDI. Not had any success with GDI so far but am hoping it will turn around soon  Smiley
Just looking for anyway to make good money from the internet that actually works, hope this is it  Undecided
DaveKnight

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2009, 07:45:51 PM »

Hey Guys & Gals
I have been in Ebay for about 7 yrs now. Ebay fees are outrageous!!! At first I was going to put my items on my website. But this thing (GDI) is for REAL!!! So why not send everyone to watch the video. And maybe in a few months, pay myself instead of Ebay!! Great way to get Flyers and BIZ cards in peoples hands. Selling on Ebay!!
Thanks for your time
Dave Grin
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 18, 2010, 03:30:07 PM »

Hello Everyone,

Giving this topic a bump, it has been inactive for a while but forum members seem to think it's a very interesting thread. Besides, it's always nice to hear what other people were doing prior to joining GDI.

So what are you waiting for? Share your story with the rest of the .WS community!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 04:31:52 PM by SDBoltsFan » Logged

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
Jennifer Roth

Blessed At Home

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2010, 12:55:01 PM »

I was with another NWM Company since 2006. I walked away from it when I found GDI. I did make money but GDI's has an actual system for people to use which makes a world of difference.

Blessings,

Jennifer Roth

Work at Home Mom of 4 kiddos & Truly Blessed by GDI!
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2011, 08:35:29 AM »

I am in car sales and I really like the internet business as well it is a great chance to connect with people and learn and share what you have learned.

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
RichardV1

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 26, 2012, 09:30:51 AM »

I'm one of those people that tried one online income program one after another. I think I was a member of at least twenty 'money-making' programs. I even remember having a GDI account in the distant past, and at that time it was just too complicated for me, and so I left for greener pastures. Well....I'm back, and I'm glad I came back.
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: July 19, 2012, 06:22:59 PM »

before GDI I was in Noni Juice business it was a great way to learn to work with people.

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
WilliamParker1

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 01, 2013, 11:00:16 AM »

What did I do before discovering GDI
I was and still is an Internetmarketer I been in and out of
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: October 30, 2015, 11:37:35 AM »

Anyone who lands on this page. Take a look at everyone who left a comment. Just tap on their username. Then, scroll down to look at their profile. Most are not complete. Each one spent less than minutes within our forum. No interaction.

Just understand that anyone who is not yet a member within GDI. Is looking and only will sign-up with those who are reachable. Meaning have real names and information of contact. Also, spends serious time within this forum. Helping others without pitching programs and products. Hey, we all are here to make sure everyone understand how to apply GDI tools. This one location is a huge part of your foundation. Then, learn how to use GDI for prosperity. You have to first know how to navigate each area of GDI. Spend valued time within our Forum. Keep things moving and alive. Be willing to help hundreds of new members get it right the first time.

Contact me if you need walking through any daily, challenges.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: