March 28, 2024, 06:05:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT DID YOU DO BEFORE DISCOVERING GDI?  (Read 77581 times)
Andersen Jan A

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2008, 08:02:24 AM »

I was a affiliate in Norway but get "married to GDI" for the second time in Desember 2007  Roll Eyes
M Bryant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2008, 01:04:16 PM »

I am a packaging engineer, basically I design protective packaging for a variety of products that need to be shipped anywhere.  I started with my online ventures about 2 years ago on eBay selling digital products and I caught the online marketing bug.  I found out about GDI about 6 months ago and realized that residual income is where it's at.  With my eBay stuff it was usually just a one or two time sale but with GDI the income is limitless.  Now I try to convert my eBay sales into GDI prospects.
AlyA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2008, 02:16:46 PM »

Hi everybody,

Before I met GDI I worked online in a hard situation.
Now it's different. Everyone in my downline likes GDI.
I hope that I will realize more than my hope. Smiley

with best regards,
Aly
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 02:17:48 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Aly
JRoth1

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2008, 04:06:26 PM »

Before I came back over to GDI I was in several affiliate and Network marketing businesses. I am one of those too... What haven't I done?lol.

CSG
Ameriplan
Surveys
SFI
the list goes on and on...

I love GDI and have definitely found my home with GDI. The other companies I was with did work with minimal success I believe because duplication was few and far between. That is really what drew me into GDI was that the system GDI has is so duplicable that EVERYONE has the opportunity to succeed. This is why I will stay with GDI and build a dynasty with this AWESOME Opportunity! Smiley
Stephanie Remers

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2008, 11:46:33 PM »

Before GDI I had sworn off Network Marketing altogether. I started way
back in 1990 with A.L. Williams. Then I did the phone cards....nutritionals....even
the "gifting" and pay-to-surfs. I even OWNED my own Downline Club when
they were big in the late 90's.

I walked away for several years. Then I saw THE MOVIE! Yes, it
brought me back to online marketing.

I've been with GDI for 3 1/2 years. I cannot imagine life without it - I work
my business every day. Sounds like one of the testimonials on the site,
doesn't it?  Grin Sorry, it's just that I have been in so many things that are GONE
now. No other program has been around this long for me, this consistently.

Stephanie

If you think you can, you can. If you think
you can't, you're right.  ~Henry Ford
CherylHood

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2008, 03:18:28 AM »

Well everyone, hello from Florida.  I have read all of your statements, and it looks as though most of us are in the same boat.  I, too, have been involved in more than one scheme.  One of the worst would be NOSS, EZ 1UP, etc.  You all need to stay away from there.  You need to go to www.badbusiness.com and check first on what you think you want to get involved in!!  I STRONGLY suggest this.  As to date, I found nothing negative about GDI.  However, I will keep you informed if this changes.  However, with their reputation, I do not see this happening.  I am new to this, and hope that I can make some kind of return.  Positive thinking is an essential in anyhting that you want to succeed at.  That is also bring positive energy around you!  If there is anyone that can take the time to let us all know (besides what they send you on what you should do)  I think we would all appreciate your help.  After all, we are all in this together.   So, if there is money to be made, we should all help each other.  Any comments?
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2008, 06:31:51 AM »

Hi Brad,

I've been in online business since 1999. Been everywhere,
done everything. Mostly wasted my money.
The programs I made some money
and I stay some time with were:

SFI and Empowerism.

I dropped both of them and decided to dedicate
all my time to GDI!

Sanjinka

Hello Sanjinka,
I checked leaderboard and I found you are real success member of GDI.
I congratulats for your great success.
If you do not mind can you please guide me few tips for success in GDI.
Thanks
Regards
M Khan

We should help to each other for our own success
N MacKinnon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2008, 02:14:40 PM »

My question to you is how did you succeed at getting 3 downlines.  I have been with G.D.I. for sometime now, and nothing seems to work.  The people I had in my downline, simply gave up. 
I am sticking with it, and hope to hear your comments.

Before G.D.I, I was with Amazon.  Not exactly successful  there. 
I only hope things improve for me. 
Please give me your secret to your downlines.

Thanks,
Noreen
James And Susan_M

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2008, 04:28:00 PM »

I work in retail and also try to sell herbalife
that did not work out I lost a lot of money
on that i am glad i found GDI

JIM
George Gonzalez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2008, 06:18:43 PM »

I am in the Air Force. Never did anything else in network marketing before GDI. But did try a lot of things after, bad mistake. I like GDI for the website. I enjoy the simple templates personally.

Successful People do What Unsuccessful People don't Do!
Scott Brown

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2008, 05:16:23 PM »

Before GDI and currently I own a clothing company called Monarch Clothing. Before that I was in sales for about 6-7 years.
N Owens

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2008, 04:57:34 PM »

Hello,
I am brand new to GDI and have 2 downlines. I have been at this full time and I start May 4th.

Before having GDI fell into my lap... I did surveys how lame right? I also tried Ameriplan that sort of thing just wasn't for me it was a lot of hype about the company but couldn't sound like you were trying to sell your prospects on what the company offered. That means there was a lot of studing and reading their script and rehearseing script not to sound FAKE.
Well that lasted no longer then a month.
I sereached the internet for months for a second income then GDI came a long and after watching the video I was sold on the opportunity in making a residual income.
It was a lot of work to get where I am but I am willing to do what it take to be sucessful here at GDI!!!
HowardMartell

"Repetition is the mother of all Skills"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2008, 02:51:23 AM »

Hello,

I have been marketing online part time now for well over 8 years plus prior to GDI.
Had some success in the direct sales industry and have been part of GDI now for well over 3 years.

Seen many companies come and go but love the support my team and my mentors give me towards running a successful home business.

My regular occupation has been the US Military for 16 years in the information technology field.
Feel very blessed to be able to share my experiences with many people.

See you at the top,

Howie Martell
Izabella Julia_G

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2008, 11:51:24 AM »

Hey there,

Before discovering GDI I tried to make online with Paid to Click and Paid to Read emails... with no much success. I was working for pennies... and never received payments  from any of them.

Now, working with GDI I am making money online, month by month and I enjoy promoting the business, making new contacts and friends.

Kind regards,
Izabella

Formula to Build a Massive GDI Downline! - more info at my profile or PM me.
JogendraB

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 05, 2008, 04:21:33 PM »

Hi,

Before I discover GDI I was running a EBay Business. Iam a still running the business today. GDI just added a extra income.
I was able to purchase multiple domain names which helped my primary business.
Take Care,
jogendra b
« Last Edit: July 05, 2008, 04:22:00 PM by Frank_M » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: