March 28, 2024, 01:35:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: WHAT DID YOU DO BEFORE DISCOVERING GDI?  (Read 77578 times)
BradMott

View Profile
« on: October 05, 2006, 01:28:49 AM »

Hi members! 

This is brad form VA.  I am interested in knowing what my fellow GDIers did before dicovering this wonderful business!  I am currently a college student and have been in this for only two months and have 3 downline.   Before viewing the video, I was about two weeks away from making a major mistake with another business Oppurtunity!  This was in the health and wellness industry and was going to cost me about $3000!  Thank goodness I found the movie (GDI video)searching for online businesses!  I now look foward to growing with this!  My question to all my fellow members is what did you do?  Looking forward to some replies!

Brad   
S_Alcoya

Success is our way of life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2006, 07:36:40 AM »

Hi,

Before I discover GDI I was running a EBay Business. Iam a still running the business today. GDI just added a extra income.
I was able to purchase multiple domain names which helped my primary business.

Take Care,
Alcoya

Take Care,
Alcoya
SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2006, 12:25:32 PM »

Hi Brad,

I've been in online business since 1999. Been everywhere,
done everything. Mostly wasted my money.
The programs I made some money
and I stay some time with were:

SFI and Empowerism.

I dropped both of them and decided to dedicate
all my time to GDI!

Sanjinka
MarvinD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2006, 08:10:20 AM »

Brad,

Your question is an interesting one to say the least and it has triggered a thought about a saying I have heard in the past which is...

Your Past DOES NOT Equal Your Future!

Perhaps this is something that many more people need to realize.  It doesn't matter what you did in the past but what you do in the present that will determine how you will succeed in the future.

I personally have been in the networkmarketing industry for 18 years and I have had my share of failures and successes.  What is important is what those failures taught me and to know what has been the keys to my successes. 

This is extremely important because we are in a business of sharing what is working for us with those that we sponsor so that we can help them shorten their timeline to success.

Anyway thanks for your insightful question, it certainly made be take a look into the past so I can remember how I have been able to reach the level of expertise I have today.

Your Partner In Success,
Marvin Drobes

Teaching, Coaching & Mentoring individuals how to earn full-time incomes working from the comfort of their home.
CassandraS

as a man thinks in his heart so is he

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2006, 04:06:00 AM »

hello, I was working the note business and still working hard. GDI is one of the best programs ever seen.Cheers

ONLY LOSERS PAY FOR LEADS DISCOVER how average people with no marketing backgrounds are getting prospects to pay them....Never pay for traffic again!
RobertChoi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2006, 11:07:03 AM »

Guess what?

I was a professional cellist, and I'm so happy to leave the music world.

But as they say, once a musician, always a musician.
So my CDs are all available to anyone and everyone
who likes to hear cello.

Now I play cello only for myself and for concerts that benefit charities,
and that is so liberating!

If any of you are also musicians, let me know!
We can chat about our experiences (and failures)

And those of you who would rather play your stereo
or attend concerts, please drop me a line!
We are all here to connect with each other, learning
and growing together.

Cheers,

Robert Choi

« Last Edit: October 27, 2006, 11:08:01 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
AlisonVella

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2006, 10:13:04 AM »

i was a teacher until i got into network marketing with a 20 year old company.  This GDI website is new for me and I decided to give it a try, not for extra income but just to see if it really works.  My other network marketing business is going on full steam ahead and it's the best thing that has ever happened to me.  At 24 I am proud to say i am financially free!  Good luck to everyone!!!  anyone wanting to contact me you'll all welcome....

God Bless you All Cheesy
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 08:19:46 PM by Frank_M » Logged
S_Alcoya

Success is our way of life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2006, 09:37:21 PM »

i was a teacher until i got into network marketing with a 20 year old company.  This GDI website is new for me and I decided to give it a try, not for extra income but just to see if it really works.  My other network marketing business is going on full steam ahead and it's the best thing that has ever happened to me.  At 24 I am proud to say i am financially free!  Good luck to everyone!!!  anyone wanting to contact me you'll all welcome....

God Bless you All Cheesy

I am happy to see that you doing great in the business. It seems like you a very positive person.
It good to have positive people around.

Keep up the good work!

Your Success,
Alcoya

Take Care,
Alcoya
BKamanski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2006, 03:12:26 AM »

Brad,

What haven't I done? I was an actor in Hollywood. I studied International Economics in Oxford. I was invited to play doubles in Wimbledon. I did a four year stint in Alaska and Las Vegas. I was in SFI. I am still in The Greatest Vitamin and promote it heavily. I get paid $100 for each person I sign up and recently ran an ad campaign which breaks December7. I tried GHS and the Internet Marketing Center. I also tried CB Mall, and three hundred other Clickbank products! The problem there is once you find a product you want to buy you just delete your cookies and buy it from yourself and keep the commission.

I also promote Money Dragon which is real cool and it only cost $20.00 and the money is deposited directly into Paypal or Egold. It is a 2up system so it can really build a nice residual if you promote it a lot...Oh well, I am rambling. One more. I just joined Acai Plus because I was attracted to the health benefits and compensation plan. To say I have a few irons in the kettle would be an understatement. This year it is going to be about FOCUS and COMMITMENT!

To Your Success Brad!
Brad Kamanski
JaapVerduijn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2006, 06:58:41 AM »

Like for Brad Kamanski, the real question for me would be "what did I NOT do (grin)?!" Factory laborer, professor of African Studies, window cleaner, fruit picker, full bird colonel in the USArmy (funny story, that!), writer of a whole pile of books, proofreader, fortune teller, criminal (just a very small one - grin!), journalist, gun dealer, gun writer, politician, bartender, chaplain, bookseller, electrician, Orisha priest, shooting instructor, Ifa diviner, photographer's model, publisher, enthousiastic traveller on five continents... just to name a few occupations that spontaneously crop up in my mind. But I'm sure there must be some things I did not do!

Jaap Verduijn,
The Man Who Is Too Lazy To Fail.
Dennis CHong

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2007, 03:08:45 PM »

I've been doing Internet marketing for 6 years almost 7 ...   I am pretty much new with GDI.. with a downline of 3... I am very happy to be part of GDI, I finally found a company that gives me a website to promote my other business too...  plus making money on referals...

To everyone's MASSIVE SUCCESS

Dennis Chong
Speser.com

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2007, 01:16:48 AM »

I cut meat (which is a falling profession) before I found GDI and started my own website.
MRosborough

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2007, 04:35:03 PM »

I flew for an international airline for 13 years.  Had a brief stint in MLM years ago which didn't last long as I realised that the company was making more money from training video and paid seminars than anything else.  I went back to University, got a Marketing & Enterprise Development Degree, set up my own company which was very successful in Ireland and Germany.  One of the most important things that I learned from that experience is that people do business with other people, they don't do business with companies or products.  I never once advertised my primary business, everything I got was from word of mouth recommendations or networking which was fantastic!  Anyway sold my business moved to the States and here I am with GDI.
Lakeisha Ford

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2007, 03:21:28 AM »

Wow...

I did SFI, Herbalife, FreeLife, worked as a claims adjuster for a large insurance company, worked for the government, and now I am Network Marketer for a wellness company (I love it), and an affiliate for a candy/gift shop (just started), and I found GDI while posting ads for the other businesses.  It sounded interesting, and the income potential seemed good, so I wanted to give it a shot.  It sounds like a few of you have had success with GDI so far. =)
SBond

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2007, 02:59:32 AM »

Hello, everyone my name is Stephen I also am new to GDI and online businesses all together of about 2 months, not done so well yet but will not give up I am a wrought iron designer & fabricator I build entrance gates,deck railing, spiral stair cases anything made out of wrought iron or metal the imagination of the person I am working for is the only limits this should also be the standard in anything we do,I have an unpublished site if anyone is interested in seeing some of the iron work just send me a personal message and I will send you the address, I also want to thank the ones that post in the forums that are seasoned marketers for their in put and instruction.

Stephen

Trust if the Lord with all your heart,and Lean NOT on YOUR own UNDERSTANDING,in all your ways Acknowledge Him and He shall Direct YOUR paths.
                                                                             Proverbs 3:5,6
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: