March 18, 2024, 09:45:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Never Stop Being Active.  (Read 4922 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« on: April 07, 2014, 11:04:56 AM »

Once you join GDI, we have 7 days before the free trail will stop.

Do not think about that. You should be learning all you can about GDI, during this time. We have lots of training tutorials for you. Please, go to the main member's areas. Look on the left side which are tabs that will lead you to various places. Start watching all the tutorials. Never, stop and make sure you continue to check for updates.

Next, to get your mindset right. Which is the first step before you will be able to establish your company. Maybe, you have experience in business. That is a great start, yet one must get their mindset right. You may not understand this at first. Let me be clear, your perception of daily challenges, and how to walk through them. That is the beginning of you personal growth. That is something else that must never stop. Each day you should learn one thing new.

Once you have accomplish learning the 3 fundamentals of life and business. You will have the beginning of what you will need to establish your Operational Budget with a solid foundation.

More on this next week. If there are some of you who have exhausted looking for support with your upline. Contact me below anytime. I prefer you call or email me right away. We are one Family within GDI and live to help others. You have to exhaust, your efforts to contact you upline. I do not and will not, step on anyone's toes.

No one, has ever grown their company without help. None of us few, which have been blessed to reach levels of comfort. Would allow ourselves to ever forget that we are the only products. How we serve others, measures our success in life. We live to serve all free, just for the asking. So, learn to interact and ask for help, when you need it. No pride, is involved. Especially, when you are among this new family of yours.

Welcome to those who are new. You have allot ahead of you.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 11:08:48 AM »

So, what happened to your Upline? They bring you into GDI and what after that is suppose to happen. No GDI is not going to do anything just sitting there?

Take action by watching all the training videos and navigate through each location until it becomes a habit. Then, contact your upline and make them show you how to setup your pre-established departments so you can make some real money from using GDI as it should be.

If there is any issues and no support. Then, do not waste anytime now. Get to me today. That is all I am going to leave in this area. Find me and all will be well. I am hear reaching out my hand to you?

Enjoy the journey.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: