March 18, 2024, 11:08:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Learn How To Create A Clean Blog"  (Read 5489 times)
WilliamAmis

It's only about, what you determined as success!

View Profile WWW
« on: April 03, 2014, 11:54:38 AM »

Much is put into this and that just to create a amazing, blog. The blog is for our voices and not confused with a real Company Site.

A blog

a. Voice your own life story.
b. Make your weekly article, one which shares quality usable information, yet keep it adventurous.
c. Keep interaction going, with offering readers a chance to imagine themselves, in this article.
d. Write as you speak and be transparent.
e. Speak about positive end results.
f. Ask for readers, to share their understanding of the core message, for that weeks article.
g. Make sure to have an RSS reader plug-in.

A Company Site

a. This is where you promote, your core source that is to establish some kind of prosperity.
b. Be consistent, in returning to interact with readers.
c. Change up the theme once in a while, with just about three no more, ads.
d. Only place ads that promote your locations, chosen to produce money.
e. Make sure to have a RSS reader.

There is more yet, this is to show there is a huge difference of a blog vs. company site. Most people make the mistake to combined junk, to clutter their blog. You can not get through pop-ups and other self-promotion. It is a real turn off and never makes a profit.

Here, take a look at what I created called a "Clean Blog". I walk people through this daily, within GDI. It has lots of registered readers, who convert to become a friend and client. That is smart, when you produce weekly usable, supportive information. You have to focus on people, as the product, even yourself.

Here is my amazing "Clean Blog"

http://simplicityexposed.amisinteractivecommunities.ws/

Contact me at my 800 below, if you need help in creating your "Clean Blog". You will get the results of returned readers, who will convert. You have to build a relationship, that allows them to share their core passions. Then find something that you both find enjoyable. That is how you make it adventurous, finding a common passion. The rest will come natural.

You will never run out of stories to share. Base on you are only writing as you would speak, and it is all about your great life story. We never can live long enough, to share our whole life stories. Because this journey never ends, until we ascend.

I pray that everyone, in our GDI family enjoys my articles. I am sure you will gain so much, with learning how to do this GDI thing, the right way, the first time. My writings are pure and only based on reality of my life's experiences, over 31.2 years in our industry. I have to read them over and over again!

Thank you for taking time out, and reading my ramblings, which I love to do, well.

"Semper Fidelis - Always Faithful"

"All Is Well" Together We Will Make It!
William E. Amis,Jr.III
(888) 888-9802 ext. 75152
24hr request for support http://www.vcita.com/william.amis?
(Hands On Trainning)
williamamis@amisinteractivecommunities.ws
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2014, 11:01:05 AM »

IF anyone has a question or require support not given by your sponsor. Feel free to call me anytime and day. I am here for support to those who do not give up. We live to serve those who do not have time to feel sorry for themselves and put in the work, per say.

I have a open hand for all of your. Take your time and walk through the tutorial which has amazing techniques.

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
WilliamAmis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2014, 11:01:05 AM »

Please, refer to our one and only page from since this was posted. I have lots of great navigational steps. Also, we do provide a lifetime of free support. So, focus and get over to where we are. Leave any questions by sending them to customerservice@amisinteractivecommunties.ws

Remember, all you have to do is call my 888 number below 24 hours day. Yes, all week long including weekends. You are our only focus.

Here is the perm link to interact with us now and forever!

http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=14933.0

William E. Amis,Jr.III
(Hands On Trainning)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: