March 29, 2024, 02:27:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: a friend can't register  (Read 4420 times)
BenMaassen

View Profile
« on: May 31, 2011, 09:51:27 AM »

hi. i've a friend that wants to register with paypal.
only when i loges in than he only has a option to pay with creditcard.
now he has no creditcard so he can't register with that.

isn't there a posseblity to pay from his account?
i mean he has th emoney on his paypal account

help me please Wink

thnx
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 10:57:41 AM »

help me please Wink

thnx

Hello Ben,

We currently accept only the following payment methods:

1. Credit Card
2. Debit Card
3. Pre-paid Card
     The card must meet the following requirements:
   *15-16 card number
   *3-4 digit security code (located on the back of the cards)
   *an expiration date
   *one of the following logos
      -American Express
      -Visa
      -Discover
      -MasterCard
      -Dinners club
4. PayPal (www.paypal.com)

If your friend has a PayPal account already set up then all he needs to do is login to his PayPal account from within his GDI account from within the "Preferred Payment Method" section. It seems that your friend might be attempting to sign up for another PayPal account or possibly be clicking on adding an alternative funding source.

If your friend continues to experience difficulties attempting to register using their PayPal account then please have them contact our Support Department by email at support@wsdomains.ws or you may call (1)760-602-3000 Monday-Friday from 8AM-5PM Pacific Standard Time. Please listen to the entire list of telephone choices in order to ensure you reach the proper department.

NOTE: Our office hours are based on the Pacific Standard Time Zone. Please make sure when contacting our office that you please do so from a time in your local time zone that is within GDI’s hours of operation. For more information on Time Zones and Time zone differences, please visit http://www.worldtimezone.com/. For information on proper long distance or international calling procedures, please visit http://www.countrycallingcodes.com/.
Hello Ben,

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 11:34:15 AM »

hey there

a few of my downline members have also had this problem. You see when you login to PayPal when signing up, your not actually paying for anything upfront (7 day trial), instead your setting up an agreement with your PayPal account and GDI. This agreement is authorizing GDI to debit monthly (or whatever time period your pay plan is) from your PayPal account. Now unfortunately, PayPal only allow users to setup an agreement if they have atleast one active card registered on the account. This card can does NOT have to be a credit card, ask your friend if he holds a debit card or bank card. Some prepaid cards are also available to use with PayPal.

Nav

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
BenMaassen

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2011, 12:01:01 PM »

help me please Wink

thnx

Hello Ben,

We currently accept only the following payment methods:

1. Credit Card
2. Debit Card
3. Pre-paid Card
     The card must meet the following requirements:
   *15-16 card number
   *3-4 digit security code (located on the back of the cards)
   *an expiration date
   *one of the following logos
      -American Express
      -Visa
      -Discover
      -MasterCard
      -Dinners club
4. PayPal (www.paypal.com)

If your friend has a PayPal account already set up then all he needs to do is login to his PayPal account from within his GDI account from within the "Preferred Payment Method" section. It seems that your friend might be attempting to sign up for another PayPal account or possibly be clicking on adding an alternative funding source.

If your friend continues to experience difficulties attempting to register using their PayPal account then please have them contact our Support Department by email at support@wsdomains.ws or you may call (1)760-602-3000 Monday-Friday from 8AM-5PM Pacific Standard Time. Please listen to the entire list of telephone choices in order to ensure you reach the proper department.

NOTE: Our office hours are based on the Pacific Standard Time Zone. Please make sure when contacting our office that you please do so from a time in your local time zone that is within GDI’s hours of operation. For more information on Time Zones and Time zone differences, please visit http://www.worldtimezone.com/. For information on proper long distance or international calling procedures, please visit http://www.countrycallingcodes.com/.
Hello Ben,

there's no other choice than pay with creditcard and there are 3 people that have this problem.

and i don't speak english i can't call them.
is there a way to contact them with mail?

thnx
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: