April 28, 2024, 03:01:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PLEASE ANSWER my questions.  (Read 2922 times)
Misael Martinez

View Profile
« on: May 31, 2011, 09:51:27 AM »

Hello folks my name is Misael Martinez nice to meet you guys.
I have a question:
O'm afraid I will have to stop using the WS domain services :>( last monday I joined WS using the free trial for 7 days for my business but unfortunately the business is not going well :>( so I can't pay for the WS service, I'm so sorry and sad because I have to do that. Now my question is tomorrow I have to pay $10 to keep having my domain which is www.extradailyincome.ws but I don't have money to pay for it so what will happen?
and
Can I only use WS to get referrals? I mean to refer people do I have to have the domain? I only have  1 domain but tomorrow the free-trial will end so I don't know what will happen? if the domain is canceled for not paying can I still refer people?
and
I probably will use  the WS services again in 3 or 4 weeks can I get the same domain name?
I hope you guys can answer me my questions.
Thank you so much in advance.
Misael Martinez Smiley
Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 11:34:15 AM »

hey there

What you want to do may be possible....IF you have PayPal as a selected payment method. If you don't, change it while you still have the chance. Once you have setup an agreement with PayPal, make sure you have less then the expected debit amount ($10) in your PayPal balance and make sure the agreement does not have any other payment method assigned.

What will happen is GDI will attempt to charge you but it wont go through as you don't have the sufficient funds in your account. You will then receive an email from GDI notifying you of the failed payment attempt, another attempt will be made 4 days after the failed attempt. GDI will attempt to secure payment from you 8 times (maybe less).

If all attempts fail, your account will become inactive and all services will be stopped including your domain. You do not want your account to become inactive as then you wont be able to register the same domain again (unless you take the time to contact the support team). So my best advise is, make sure you have the correct funds in your PayPal account before the last attempt.

Now the above is not something thats "ok" to do as its as good as stealing from GDI (your using the services for longer then the 7 day trial period without paying).....

You are responsible for any further actions taken.

Nav

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
GilbertRamos

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2011, 09:50:42 AM »

Hello Misael,
Your best bet is to call GDI and explain your situation to them.
Here's their number 1-760-602-3000
I hope this helps. Cheesy

If you are trying to make money promoting a business online and you are not using the IMTrainingPros Lead Capture Page Marketing System and Business Review Site Techniques you are missing out!

Click on the link and check it out►http://imtrainingpros.com/index.php?r=bandgiramos
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: