April 27, 2024, 01:26:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: What's Your Problem?!?!?!  (Read 23313 times)
JoeF

CLICK Globe Below to Visit my GDI Training Blog!

View Profile WWW
« on: July 15, 2010, 11:28:36 AM »

Hi all,

I'm in the middle of writing a step by step tutorial outlining the steps involved in creating your very own marketing funnel that works extremely well for me.

What I want is some feedback from fellow Gdi affiliates on What your biggest frustration or problem is when marketing Gdi online?

I want to make sure I have everything covered in my tutorial.

And, yes this will be a free download when completed to all those who participate in this post.

Thanks, Joe

FREE GDI AFFILIATE TRAINING SITE!
• Get step-by-step instructions
• Copy & Paste ease
• FREE regardless of your upline

Stop Struggling in GDI and Start doing  'GDI the Smart Way!'
JoeF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 09:33:00 AM »

Ok, so no one has any problems or frustrations?

My problem when I first joined Gdi 5 years ago was when I exausted my warm list and went online to build my business, I was lost and confused. The learning curve was steep because there was so much to learn (for a price of course!)

Fast forward 5 years later, I've learned a lot about internet marketing and how to create a magnetic online presence that attracts leads almost automatically once set-up. I've used this approach selling clickbank offers and I've taken on local business' to build their online presence for easy cash.

What I will show you is not a secret, you could figure all this out on your own but I want to give you all my exact step by step blueprint on how I create a magnetic online sales funnel which you could use for your Gdi business and all your other online ventures.

This tutorial will shave months and maybe even years off all of you not willing to invest the time and money in your internet marketing education.

All I'm asking for is some feedback so I can deliver a great free resource for everyone here.

So again, what is your biggest problem or frustration when trying to market GDI online?

Thanks,
Joe

• Copy & Paste ease

VitosS

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 03:41:46 PM »

Competition. I've been for some time with gdi,but its so hard to market online. I would be interested
RobinExford

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2010, 04:58:00 PM »

Yes I do agree with you. It is hard to try to figured out what I should do after I have contracted all my worm market and  told to quit. I have tried traffic exchanges and they do not work. So I am stuck.
What you are putting together is something that I have been looking for for a wile. The problem I have is I live on social security Disable And do not have the up fount money. I have tried PPC and do not know the right keywords to use and lost some of my food  money. (not good) I hope you get lots of feed back.
Robin
JasonEvans

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2010, 04:35:50 AM »

I want to be aggressive but I dont know how to and the team i signed up with dont give me the help I need.
I surf and surf for 1000 hits min ,why would anyone sign up with me, there all surfing for hits just like me.
Thats my prob.
Hope that helps you, If you can help me I would appreciate it.
Thanks
jason
JoeF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2010, 05:05:11 AM »

Hello Vitos, Robin and Jason... thanks for sharing Smiley

Vitos, competition was definately a problem for me too when I went online. Just how do you stand out from the crowd?

The thing is there is no competition when you stop leading with your affiliate website and set-up a magnetic sales funnel that you will learn in the tutorial.

This will help you become the hunted and not the hunter online.

Robin, feeling stuck in your marketing efforts is common and something I personally felt also through the years, almost to the point of quiting more than a few times.

This just means you need someone to show you the way. I'm glad my free tutorial will be able to help people like you who want to take action but just need someone to connect all the dots for them in an easy to follow, step by step manner.

Jason, your aggresive action would pay off once you stop trying to recruit people off the jump like everybody else. Having a magnetic sales funnel benefits the lazy marketer like myself and really benefits the go-getters such as yourself.

Are there any other problems or frustrations people may have because competition and feeling stuck are are easily solved when you build a magnetic sales funnel.

Any and all feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Joe

• Copy & Paste ease

ChristineBoyle

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2010, 08:50:23 PM »

can't figure out how to post my address to make money.
JohnnyHarrison

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2010, 08:50:23 PM »

Cheesy my name is johnny harrison and i am new to this and i need some help with my magnetic funnel so look out for me so i can get a downline started.
SylvieGoursaud

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2010, 09:23:22 AM »

Hello Joef

For me it's been over two years I joined GDI and there I no longer progressing, I even receding
So could you help me?
Cal-magnetic funnel you selling?

Thank you for your answer

Sylviou
Michael Ratcliff

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2010, 10:45:48 AM »

My first reply did not seem to post. sry.

My biggest concern and problem seems to be getting knowledgeable help from my direct up line even thought of course they for the most part, all of them send out mails saying "If you ever need anything E-mail me". It would be nice to know where to find up front information for not only ourselves to use, but  to share with our down line as well. This would help greatly with retention.

I would also say this after thinking of the above statement. RETENTION: If all you're doing is funneling new members you will forever need to do that. If you are retaining, and teaching others how to both find and retain: Then and only then are you truly getting the ever so sought after residual income. "By the way". I mean doing this with out forking out even another $29-$69/month for some company to help you funnel people to your site.

I hope this helps.
Michael E. Ratcliff
C_Robinson

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2010, 05:35:12 PM »

it may be that they are never online maybe they have a regular job in a factory and already got your money or maybe im wrong maybe they need to pay more attention to the people who are really trying hard to make something of this site or they could all be sick with the flu or they could even have alot of people they have to answere to and you are in line just keep trying im sure they will be happy to answere your question and help i just joined today and already recieved two calls from tech so im happy
VitosS

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2010, 03:58:31 PM »

Hello Vitos, Robin and Jason... thanks for sharing Smiley

Vitos, competition was definately a problem for me too when I went online. Just how do you stand out from the crowd?

Iam using less popular keywords, creating websites with wordpress and hostgator. Uploading videos with less popular keywords and some of them ranking in google rank 1. Backlinks are important.

Having now Premium i just offer people on FB to start they home based business by giving them gift card. I do get prospects.This week got 2 peope on trail and one of them is premium
Michael Owens

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2010, 10:04:56 AM »

Hello, To My GDI FAMILY!

If any of you are interested in learning how you can turn every visitor to your personal website into extra earning for you, please email me. There is NO INVESTMENT REQUIRED! This program is FREE! Great information or program to share with your downline. I wish everyone great success with GDI. I am working on a video for my design page. I will showcase it in the area where we can put our website links for everyone. I hope you guys will enjoy it! Have a great day! Wish you all the best!

Indeed...
We can all succeed.
By letting others know we care
by taking time to share
valuable information
to help our downline grow
so our earnings will not be slow! Smiley

We all need help these days
We have bills to pay

GDI Family Let Us UNite
We Can Defeat Recession
AS ONE with A Fight!
                                                                                                         Mike and Margo (qman1063)

Great is Thy Faithfulness!
JoeF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2010, 04:31:28 PM »

Alright!!! Thanks for all the responses  Smiley

So I'm hearing ATTRITION & RETENTION. Very big problems that are easily addressed when everyone on your team has their own magnetic funnel. Do you realize that 90 percent of your competition don't use one because it takes some know how, time and effort to build one; But, once your magnetic funnel is completed you will easily attract new prospects asking you how they can join your GDI business.

Once my step by step tutorial on how to build a magnetic funnel is completed, it will be free for everyone who posts to this thread!!!

So, are there any other problems or frustrations you may have when marketing GDI online?

Thanks, Joe

• Copy & Paste ease

Michael Owens

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2010, 07:23:25 PM »

Hello, Joe! This is Mike and Margo (M&M)! I think it would be great if GDI would upgrade their forum. I think we could great if they could add "LIVE CHAT" to the forum. I know that we can chat with our downline. I think more members would participate if we could share valuable information directly with each other right on the spot. This would be a great tool to help each other build friendships, trust, and relationships. After all, NETWORKING IS A CONTACT SPORT!

I think one of the main problems that GDI members are facing is lack of signups, lack of able to keep members in their downlines, lack of communication with their uplines. That why I think that "LIVE CHAT" would be awesome. People could probably get the help they need ASAP!

Joe, Thank you for your valuable information. I have some great information too that is working for me. And I think this could work for others.

Have a Great weekend Joe! Tell your wife I said, "HELLO!" Give those babies a big HUG! Smiley

Your friend,
                                                                                   Margo

Great is Thy Faithfulness!
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: