April 26, 2024, 11:17:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: What's Your Problem?!?!?!  (Read 23312 times)
JohnSarver

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2010, 09:43:29 AM »

i hope you finish soon i need all the help i can get. i don"t no where to even start to get traffic from the internet. would love too learn. please help new bee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   jetset24
JoeF

CLICK Globe Below to Visit my GDI Training Blog!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2010, 07:11:43 AM »

Hey John, my book is done!

If it's traffic your looking for I'll be sharing some traffic getting strategies on my blog very soon. In the meantime my good friend and an amazing internet marketer Vince Parker shares an amazing strategy on a comment in one of my blog posts. Check it out ==>

http://gdithesmartway.com/1/the-smartest-way-to-earn-a-passive-residual-income-from-gdi/

Cheers, Joe

FREE GDI AFFILIATE TRAINING SITE!
• Get step-by-step instructions
• Copy & Paste ease
• FREE regardless of your upline

Stop Struggling in GDI and Start doing  'GDI the Smart Way!'
Owings Daniel

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2011, 09:21:05 AM »

Hello Daniel here I been with gdi on and off for about a month now. I was using free traffic ie. Traffic exchanges safelists banner placements etc. So feeling stuck and lost I decided to join a team, and with no help from the team. It's as if I felt like giving up more then a few times, and just saying screw it but still pushed on. I have faith in the GDI system, so far as to this day I've generated 229 hits and 221 unique hits, but still no downline. Again I felt like giving up, bit still was pushing forward in hopes I would succeed. My biggest problem is the lack of information in the hit logs. Why is it just showing my general affiliate link and not my main website.
BTW here's my website I'm promoting for the team I am a member of let me know what you think
http://Http://moneyincomesystem.ws
LanceR1

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2011, 11:26:59 AM »

So did you complete this? If, yes please share
JoeF

CLICK Globe Below to Visit my GDI Training Blog!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2011, 11:42:33 AM »

Hey Lance,

Yes it is complete but I put a price tag to it because it comes with all the graphics and the fbml code needed to get started instantly. As a bonus, it even comes with a '$20 off Promotion Code' that you can use to entice your prospect to join GDI under you.

I'm currently in the middle of working on a 'Lite' version of GDI the Smart Way that's FREE but will not include all the extra's above.

Joe

FREE GDI AFFILIATE TRAINING SITE!
• Get step-by-step instructions
• Copy & Paste ease
• FREE regardless of your upline

Stop Struggling in GDI and Start doing  'GDI the Smart Way!'
NancyS3

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2011, 10:07:32 AM »

:-XHi Joe,
     I am in the same boat with Robin.  I am also on social security and don't have up front money.  I have sent invites to all my warm market and no one will join.  Also have sent many invites to the mlm hit list that was sent to me and still no one has joined.  I had one person sign up from post cards that I mailed out and she has since dropped out.  Now I have no one again.  I have been with GDI for over a year now am getting very frustrated with it.  Would really appreciate some help.  My up line doesn't seem to care or offer any help.  Thanks for all you will be able to do for all of us that are trying so hard to make this program work.  Thanks again.  Nancy
Michelle Jauregui

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 23, 2011, 09:46:46 AM »

Hi Joe,
Your offer to help is appreciated! I have been at this for over a year and have given up! Just recently I have started thinking about the business again and logged in to find some motivation somewhere amongst the several GDI affiliates out there. I want to try again and I want to succeed! The biggest hurtle I see is marketing my business and up front cost of sending out DVD's and purchasing leads. I know it is something that needs to be done but I am on a tight budget and need help, any and all help is welcomed!!

Thanks,
Michelle

email: michelle@ahelpinghand2wealth.ws
Jerry Clemons

Never Quit!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2011, 08:51:49 AM »

Great idea, hope I'm not too late.  I wish there was one place or location for Best Practices that I could go to instead of trying to gleam info from 500 different posts!

Thanks,
Jerry@jerryc-online.ws

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: