April 27, 2024, 05:13:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: What's Your Problem?!?!?!  (Read 23315 times)
DByers

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2010, 07:23:25 PM »

hi joef,   i'm having problems even getting people to even respond to my inventations, i'm starting to think that this is another dead end for me!!!    Undecided ...  please help me with somee input without spending anymore funds that i don't have thanks! it would be greatly appreciatd.
RobertDawson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2010, 07:23:25 PM »

YESS!
My wife and I have been with GDI for a short time. We bought DVD's, leads so far. How, with not much more money to invest in GDI to make it work, do we get past, "It's a scam"?

Where do we find 5 WINNERS? That's all. Using the tools we have now?

If you know the secret, we're very interested!

Rob & Paula
rob1@dawsonsark.ws
paula@myjobnow.ws
Blackson M

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2010, 07:23:25 PM »

Count me in, never to young to learn more tactics; My problems at the moment:

I just started out a few months ago with online marketing but i did have a 4 year experience in sales in rl. But i gues to transfer it on the internet and learning new techniques..did take some time. The problem i have for most right now is when i launched a campagne, finding the right hungry crowed. I mean sometimes when you have a idea for a campaign you reallise there are alot of people that could be possible costumers. So i have to learn to SNIPER my perfect hungry crowed audience and make that a artform. Bumped in may rocks so far. But i keep trying and keep pushing it. Even with very limit funds. And i think for many people that starts out online marketing is because they want to try something new and because of the fact that there rl situation is in a crisis the brain is doing its upmost best to find the needs to surfive..and many people (including me) in that situation feel that online marketing could be a very good answer for the problems. And to make a extra income because of that ..and perhabs...to work at home and to find independence that way on our road to financial freedom. Because thats why i do it. really. Besides still liking it when i put a happy face on a costumer when they give them the right product they asked for.

Oke sorry for my english but this was my input. Please do keep me updated on the tutorial you are creating and i wish you the best of luck on succeeding.
IntzW

Hi, I'm open to anyone with suggestions to start

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2010, 07:23:25 PM »

I'm having a problem knowing what steps to take to set up the business.  Is that what your funnel is?  I have spent my first week setting up my domain, making 3 email address, changing preferences, getting leads, but I can't find out how to change the movie that the automated system sends to Leads.  I really like the new one and hate the old one which sounds like a pyramid scheme.  I have finally found the Forum and someone gave me directions, but that hasn't worked yet, I have to go back and check again.  I feel like I am imminently ready to get started and this is holding me up.  The biggest problem is not having a list of steps to do to set this all up and I have to do it trial by error and that takes hours.  I'm making my own list to give downlines when ever I finally get one.  Thanks for whatever you are doing, I sure it can only be of help.  Intz W - intz09 - email: imw@moneymaking101.ws
JoeF

CLICK Globe Below to Visit my GDI Training Blog!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2010, 07:53:36 PM »

Ok, so I'm hearing limited funds, poor response rates, not knowing what to do and how its done. Nothing new, everything I can easily address...

Here's the thing! I'm up to my eyeballs in projects (that make me money) and I haven't completed the tutorial I promised you guys. I think its because I was hoping for more responses. I will finish the tutorial because I promised but its hard for me to take the time and write down my secret sauce when there's no real demand for it.

I was hoping to hear problems that I haven't heard of before but its the same old newbie stuff.

Anyways, anymore problems or frustrations when marketing gdi online?

FREE GDI AFFILIATE TRAINING SITE!
• Get step-by-step instructions
• Copy & Paste ease
• FREE regardless of your upline

Stop Struggling in GDI and Start doing  'GDI the Smart Way!'
Michael Owens

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2010, 07:05:52 PM »

Hello, Joe!

How are you? How the wife and kids? I think the reason why we can't address new problems, because the old problems have not been solved. Yes, I know that GDI has the WEBINAR. But, it is still not addressing the problems. I don't quite understand why people do not get the great potential that GDI has to offer. You can create your own DOMAIN NAME (readable internet website address) with your own personal website. The website builder is very easy and gives you the opportunity to show your personal talents and skills. Plus you receive your replicated business websites and email accounts. All for $10.00 a month!!! What really makes me don't understand is why people can't see the income opportunity. You join for $10.00 a month and you get 5 people. Each one of them get 5 and so on!!! You can earn $3,904.00 a month! ONLY, if your downline continues to stay with GDI.

But sometimes people in your downline have a hard time getting people. So they just quit! It is hard to earn a residual income if you can't get your downline to stay. Or if you have members that are not interested in the income opportunity. They just want to be a GDI Customer not a GDI Affiliate. I think if we had "LIVE CHAT"  more people would be on the Forum. GDI Admin. and Moderators, please consider updating the FORUM. The Forum needs a major upgrade!! We should be  able to contact GDI members all over the would. We could be great support for each other.

I have some great ideas or people that I would like to target. I am also interested in GDI members that live in the Nashville, Goodlettsville, Hendersonville, Donelson, Antioch, or any Tennessee city. I would like to have a support group here. Maybe we can help each other campaign and help our downlines to grow. If you are interested, please respond to this post.

I am very interested in helping each other succeed! Thank you Joe for wanting to help us!
God Bless You and Your Family!    You Have A Nice Day!         Margo

Great is Thy Faithfulness!
BrianK2

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2010, 02:10:51 PM »

I agree with IntzW, there is a lot to getting set up and then what we can't put our affiliate page in advertisements? I signed up a while ago through spiderwebmarketing and put a lot of people through that system but no sign ups on GDI. It's been a while, but there are some things I like about GDI and want to promote it.

One problem is being "cookie cutter". I see people talking about Traffic Exchanges and anyone who has spent any time there has seen the capture pages for every opportunity and don't want to see it again.

Classified advertising seems to take a lot of time with little results

Safelist advertising you get so many emails in a dedicated email account and no response on your ad because no one sees it because they aren't going into their email.

Search Engine Advertising takes some amount of study even if you "learn the secrets from the guru's" and your website won't ever be on the first or second page. Also, I'm not a computer programmer, but have learned some html and BB code over the years, but need help making a website. You know, this thing came out as a square over here but it should be a rectangle over there and it takes 2 hours to fix it.

PayPerClick this acurally worked quite well for me but it does cost a little money, the system needs a tweak from me before I spend on it.

Forum marketing who has time for that?

No one to say "Do this, Do that, Do these", well, I'll be that person, that's what I want to do.
JoeF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2010, 07:23:27 PM »

Wow, its been over a month since I asked what your most pressing problems are with marketing GDI on the internet.

I initially was going to share my proven magnetic funnel system with everyone but there were a few issues from this thread that made me second guess myself. You see the magnetic funnel I had in mind is too technical, time consuming and involved a small investment to create BUT it does work.

In short... It wasn't for everyone!

Then EUREKA!!!

I came up with a solution that's going to change everything, I haven't been this excited in a very long time. This is truly a game changer!

As promised, I will offer this to everyone that posted to this thread for free when its completed. You can expect to see something sometime this month. My wife is proof reading the second draft as we speak and said that this new funnel is nothing short of genius (She has to say that... lol)

No seriously... thats huge coming from her!

I'll keep you all posted,
Joe

• Copy & Paste ease

SylvieGoursaud

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2010, 12:10:06 PM »

Nous aussi en france c'est dur !
Vu que tout est en anglais, celà fait reculer le français
Et vu mon peu d'expèrience en informatique, je rame
Voilà mon problème

Sylviou
RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2010, 02:00:53 PM »

Have been with GDI for almost a year and my biggest problem is myself, but you can't help me with that. I'm learning to treat my GDI business like a job! work like I work for someone else. There are things I need to do everyday! Make a youtube video, get on forums etc.. but i don't because I get discouraged.
If you have a system please let me know I am learning new traffic technics that are getting people to my site but not much converters.

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
JoeF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2010, 07:18:58 AM »

Hi Raymoond,

I feel your pain! I've been down that road and you just come out with a whole bunch of internet marketing skills with no real game plan.

Traffic only equals mooney if it converts and there are tricks to conversions. My new gdi funnel strategy is designed to achieve high conversions. I mean it when I say this is a game changer!

I can't wait to share it with everyone on this thread.

Joe

• Copy & Paste ease

AllanC

I am not a bot!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: October 11, 2010, 09:53:17 AM »

Hi all,
I was reading this section and I seen the request for live chat,
I answered this in this post here -->http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=13826.0. You can also check out the Live Chat at http://www.csnserver.com/irc directly. This is real time IRC (Internet Relay Chat) run by our IRC servers that we have. Anyone can chat there. From the website all that is needed is a Java Enabled Browser, no software to download or install. I set this up many years ago, but added the web page interface about 2 years ago. IRC servers in general have been around since the begining of the Internet. This would be a good place to start a GDI Chat group room or channel. Anyone need help just pm me.

The Sysop has left the building... Wink
DavidGarrish

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2010, 09:35:28 AM »

Hey Joe,

Look forward to hearing more on your funnel, Im currently working on an ebook myself, A simple step by step day by day course to follow to get people started, then a much more advanced section on attraction marketing, Autoresponders and list building.

Good luck with yours buddy, and will look out for it!

All the best

Dave Garrish
JoeF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: October 18, 2010, 08:04:06 PM »

Hey David,

That's awesome! I look forward to checking yours out too.

My eBook has a surprise twist thats really going to change how people do GDI. I've seen it all and there's no one teaching this method the way my new eBook does. I really want to say more but I don't want to give it away before the launch. Anyways, click on the globe to the left if you want to stay updated to the launch.

Thanks,
Joe

• Copy & Paste ease

JoeF

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2010, 06:26:20 AM »

FINAL UPDATE!!!

Hello everyone,

As most of you know, I've been an affiliate since 2005 and I've heard all the complaints and problems of affiliates. This is a hard business but it's not impossible. There really is a science to this and many people have cracked the code. There is so much to learn that you could spend years trying.

I have a system that's working for me based on proven models which I wanted to originally share with you after the survey; BUT, there were a few problems that my system fell short - It was not INEXPENSIVE & SIMPLE, therefore not easily DUPLICATABLE!

So my brain had to tackle this problem and what I came up with was a system that I wish I had when I first started GDI. If my original team back in 2005 had this than I know I wouldn't have suffered from attrition.

Anyhow, to all those that participated in this survey, THANK YOU! Just PM me and I'll send you a promotion code to get the eBook 'GDI the Smart Way' for only a penny. Your input on this project was very helpful as I had a clear focus on who I was designing this very DUPLICATABLE system for...

http://gdithesmartway.com/ebook/

Cheers, Joe

• Copy & Paste ease

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: