March 28, 2024, 04:07:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions Regarding Your GDI Account  (Read 96374 times)
JahanzebAilia

View Profile WWW
GDI
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2010, 09:01:26 AM »

i already have a gdi account
but can i have a seperate gdi account with a different paypal account
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2010, 09:07:56 AM »

i already have a gdi account
but can i have a seperate gdi account with a different paypal account

Hello Jahanzeb,

Customers may have ONLY 1 active account. Creating multiple accounts is a direct violation of our policies and may result in suspension and/or termination of your account(s).

Section 32 of IAPP:

32. A partnership, limited liability company or corporation may be an Affiliate. However, no individual may have an interest, legal or equitable, in more than one (1) GDI business or Affiliate Agreement in any form without express written permission from GDI. Only in the most extreme and extraordinary circumstances will this be considered.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
ChristyGuynn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2010, 10:52:43 AM »

Hello: I am very new and I am not understanding all of this at all, I am very confused. I think I may have signed up more than once because I am getting all kinds of email letters from different people and it is just too much to absorb. How do I know if I am responding to the correct emails?

Christy Guynn
S Cherry

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2010, 08:58:06 AM »

Hello,
 WS Domain Forum....
I have a question please?  I have two domains under GDI.  I created the other one by mistake, and would like to delete one of them.  Please, how do I go about this?   I want to delete the first one I created,
because it is not edited or customized.  Thanks alot!

S Cherry
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2010, 10:57:34 AM »

Hello: I am very new and I am not understanding all of this at all, I am very confused. I think I may have signed up more than once because I am getting all kinds of email letters from different people and it is just too much to absorb. How do I know if I am responding to the correct emails?

Hello Christy,

It's hard to say which emails you should reply to and which ones you shouldn't. Some emails might be coming to you directly from GDI and some might be coming to you from your Upline sponsors. Ultimately, you'll have to read and decide which emails are the correct ones you should reply to.

Please keep in mind that it is against company policies to register/create multiple accounts, if you feel you have registered multiple accounts by mistake please contact our support department for further assistance.

You may contact our Support Department by email at support@wsdomains.ws  or you may call (1)760-602-3000 Monday-Friday from 8AM-5PM Pacific Standard Time. Please listen to the entire list of telephone choices in order to ensure you reach the proper department.

NOTE: Our office hours are based on the Pacific Standard Time Zone. Please make sure when contacting our office that you please do so from a time in your local time zone that is within GDI’s hours of operation. For more information on Time Zones and Time zone differences, please visit http://www.worldtimezone.com/. For information on proper long distance or international calling procedures, please visit http://www.countrycallingcodes.com/.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2010, 11:02:53 AM »

Hello,
 WS Domain Forum....
I have a question please?  I have two domains under GDI.  I created the other one by mistake, and would like to delete one of them.  Please, how do I go about this?   I want to delete the first one I created,
because it is not edited or customized.  Thanks alot!

S Cherry

Hello S Cherry,

If you wish to cancel one of your domains, you may contact our Support Department by email at support@wsdomains.ws or you may call (1)760-602-3000 Monday-Friday from 8AM-5PM Pacific Standard Time. Please listen to the entire list of telephone choices in order to ensure you reach the proper department.

NOTE:Our office hours are based on the Pacific Standard Time Zone. Please make sure when contacting our office that you please do so from a time in your local time zone that is within GDI’s hours of operation. For more information on Time Zones and Time zone differences, please visit http://www.worldtimezone.com/. For information on proper long distance or international calling procedures, please visit http://www.countrycallingcodes.com/.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
MarkHouck

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2010, 10:02:35 AM »

Sounds like you opt. to keep your personal info. private (Good Thing) The way i understand it, its $1.00 a Mo. / $12.00 for the year... Due at sign-up... $12.00 for the whole year. Thats It! GDI is truly a great place to be, look around your Dashboard and Support will be glad to Help! Keep this in mind. (You Have A Sponser) With so many members calling in for the littiest things, it takes time to get an answer, but they will respond...(I Promise) with that said this is my secound time w/ GDI... 1st. Time I wanted every thing now! No Sponser Contact, Then I met a man (Will call Him) Tim.S. and he explained the numbers of people involved here at GDI, (WOW) Remember Your Sponser should be your Go To Guy! and everything he said was true, look at what they offer! Your Darn Right I'll Give GDI $10.00 a Month For Domain Name and Web Hosting, An a  Business I can do with what I want! (Key Word Due With What You Want) (It's Your Business! Remember That) Its Up To You! If I could offer 1 pc. of advise it would be TRAINING, it's free and it's there for all of US!
My name is Mark!
Wishing Us All The Bestest!!!
WilleumBoykin

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2010, 11:31:32 PM »

I hope to create another business based upon the GDI affiliate program that also offers other goods and services. Is this allowed?

I hope to give my customers discounts if they choose to sign up with GDI. Is this allowed?

I hope to guarantee potential affiliates that they will make money if they get more than 10 people to join their downline. Is this allowed?

I hope to manage the accounts of individuals who don't have bank accounts or who are uncomfortable using the Internet by using a pre-paid credit card. Is this allowed?

Am I allowed to charge people to help them build and maintain their sites?

Am I, as a GDI affiliate, allowed to say "we offer" in reference to the product that GDI offers? And can I call it, "our product," or refer to myself or my personal company as a member of GDI (e.g. "we at GDI")?

SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2010, 01:15:35 AM »

I hope to create another business based upon the GDI affiliate program that also offers other goods and services. Is this allowed?

I hope to give my customers discounts if they choose to sign up with GDI. Is this allowed?

I hope to guarantee potential affiliates that they will make money if they get more than 10 people to join their downline. Is this allowed?

I hope to manage the accounts of individuals who don't have bank accounts or who are uncomfortable using the Internet by using a pre-paid credit card. Is this allowed?

Am I, as a GDI affiliate, allowed to say "we offer" in reference to the product that GDI offers? And can I call it, "our product," or refer to myself or my personal company as a member of GDI (e.g. "we at GDI")?

Hello Willeum,

Answers are in red.

As a GDI Independent Affiliate you are considered the equivalent of an independent contractor. You may run your own business which may include GDI's products and services along with any other products and services you wish to promote AS long as they are not in direct competition with GDI's products and services. You would be responsible for making sure your business is ran in a professional and ethical manner. Any promotion of GDI's products and services by your company must be done in accordance to GDI's Terms of Service, Independent Affiliate Agreement Terms and Conditions, and Independent Affiliate Policies and Procedures. Any violations of any of the agreements previously mentioned may result in suspension and/or termination of your account.

Affiliates are unable to offer any additional discounts or offers to their prospects other than the ones that GDI might be offering at the time.

Affiliates are unable to make any type of income guarantees.

NO. Every member should be responsible for registering and maintaining their own account.

As with any legitimate business, you may charge for services you render to your customers; such as web design. If such is the case, you MUST clearly indicate to your customers that such services and fees are being charged by YOU and not by GDI. You are not an employee of GDI and any guarantees, agreements between you and your customers, or  problems that might arise YOU will assume any and all responsibility.

You are a GDI Independent Affiliate, when referencing any of our products and services it must be done in such a manner that there could be no possible misrepresentation of you being a direct employee of GDI.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
MJeune

"You everything you need to do everything you want

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2010, 03:34:32 PM »

do I have to add a Credit/Debit card to my paypal in order to use it as a payment method?
if my paypal got funds but dont have any Credit/Debit card attach to it?

Your friend Jerry
Benedict Reyna

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2010, 11:26:44 AM »

Hi! Im a new member here. I am still a free trial member and i wonder if i can earn money even if it is free trial. I want to raise fund until i can afford the membership fee. How will I delete my account incase im not satisfied with it?  I am still in the decision process if ill take it or not. tanx Cheesy
QuintonRogers

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2010, 01:53:23 PM »

Hi just wondering I have a gdi account so who can i signup like spouse,kids how many under same roof plus can i sign them using my debit card...
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2010, 02:01:58 PM »

do I have to add a Credit/Debit card to my paypal in order to use it as a payment method?
if my paypal got funds but dont have any Credit/Debit card attach to it?

Hello Marc-Jerry,

GDI does not require for you to fund your PayPal account using a specific method. How you choose to fund your PayPal account is completely up to you. The PayPal account you intend to use just has to be active and in good standing.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2010, 02:08:45 PM »

Hi! Im a new member here. I am still a free trial member and i wonder if i can earn money even if it is free trial. I want to raise fund until i can afford the membership fee. How will I delete my account incase im not satisfied with it?  I am still in the decision process if ill take it or not. tanx Cheesy

Hello Benedict,

One of the best selling points of the GDI opportunity is that it allows trial members to accrue commissions during their free trial. Trial members can refer prospects to their replicated affiliate sites and as prospects sign up they will help your downline grow. However, you will not be able to be paid commissions until your account becomes active.

If for any reason you wish to discontinue your GDI membership, you may do so by contacting our cancellation support department by calling (1) 760-602-3000 between Monday and Friday from 8AM-5PM Pacific Standard Time, choose the appropriate option from the menu, and we will be happy to assist you. Alternate methods of cancellation will not be accepted.

NOTE: Our office hours are based on the Pacific Standard Time Zone. Please make sure when contacting our office that you please do so from a time in your local time zone that is within GDI’s hours of operation. For more information on Time Zones and Time zone differences, please visit http://www.worldtimezone.com/. For information on proper long distance or international calling procedures, please visit http://www.countrycallingcodes.com/.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2010, 02:23:23 PM »

Hi just wondering I have a gdi account so who can i signup like spouse,kids how many under same roof plus can i sign them using my debit card...

Hello Quinton,

GDI does not impose a limit on how many persons from the same household can register an account with GDI. However, each person must register their account themselves and agree to GDI's Terms and Conditions as well as our company's policies.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: