April 24, 2024, 06:13:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions Regarding Your GDI Account  (Read 96623 times)
J_Hamilton

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 16, 2010, 02:47:57 PM »

Does anyone know how to change your contact email with GDI? I have been to Account Info but cannot find an option.  Shocked
SylvieGoursaud

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2010, 02:47:57 PM »

Bonjour,

Moi j'ai une question, est ce normal que GDI cessent les paiements
en raison de non envoie de document
Tout sa pour problème de traduction
Donc après plusieurs signalement de ne pas pouvoir remplir le document pour cause de traductions
étant française et le document en anglais
Qui peut me répondre à celà vu que GDI ne peut pas résoudre le problème à part bloquer les revenues

Merci à vous

Sylviou
Dan E

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 17, 2010, 10:56:38 PM »

Hello all!  My name is Dan Enlow. When I signed up with GDI, to be very honest, because of the very sincere offer, the gentleman making the proof of income video seem to have made. My (very skeptical) wife and I decided if he is willing to do that, it must be legit. Yup, I'm talking about the "five free down-line as soon as you sign up" offer. That's supposed to help you start making money right away.... Well I asked my direct up-line,( witch by the way, was not the guy in the video),, about my free five. I was told that the video that I saw, was an old one and he would not be able to do that unless, I came up with some down-line of my own first. So now my wife and I are wondering " another scam?" Since then I have not heard much from any of my up-line and nothing at all from my direct up-line. So now I'm just spinning my wheels, in the mud, on the side of a cliff, in the rain... without all this "support" and "training" I was supposed to be getting.  So my question is, how can I change my up-line to a more honest and supportive team? I still think GDI may be a good opportunity but I need a teem (up-line) I can trust. Okay that's all. Sorry for the novel size inquire. =o)
BurnsC1

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 21, 2010, 12:24:36 PM »

if iwant to see if my site as been listed in search engines do i write my whole [website.ws/""""""""] or just the end ie the name bit
cheerz
Kiangkai Jirathanasophon

I LOVE U SO MUCH

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 25, 2010, 11:43:23 AM »

My affiliate has the problem about hits log.What 's show,Day ,traffics ,resource address.
Help me the see problem.Your support need reply me.

Regards,
Kiangkai
http://www.website.ws/abaonlineteam

JatinPande

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 25, 2010, 11:43:23 AM »

hello i am from india

For Non-US resident
Government issued picture identification (driver's license or passport)

my question is i am from india and i have not  driver's license and passport so can i submit my election card of india for Government issued picture identification???

KARAM_M

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 25, 2010, 11:43:38 AM »

I tried to know my GDI username but I failed, could someone tell me the steps please
Ricardo Henry

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2010, 02:27:38 PM »

How can I make adjustments to the templates because some of the templates make the Page name too big and therefore limits the amount of Characters you can post on the page. I found a template that I really liked and when I entered the page name it just jumps off the screen!

I really need to know if there is anyway that I can adjust or modify the template to suit my pleasure!
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2010, 02:42:03 PM »

Does anyone know how to change your contact email with GDI? I have been to Account Info but cannot find an option.  Shocked

Hello,

If you wish to change your contact email address, you may do so from within your member's area by:

1. Clicking on "Account Info" button located on left menu.
2. Find the "Email Address" field and delete your current email address.
3. Enter your new email address.
4. Click "Update" button.
5. All of your GDI account notification emails will be sent to the new email address.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2010, 02:46:22 PM »

Bonjour,

Moi j'ai une question, est ce normal que GDI cessent les paiements
en raison de non envoie de document
Tout sa pour problème de traduction
Donc après plusieurs signalement de ne pas pouvoir remplir le document pour cause de traductions
étant française et le document en anglais
Qui peut me répondre à celà vu que GDI ne peut pas résoudre le problème à part bloquer les revenues

Merci à vous

Sylviou

Hello Sylvie,

Unfortunately we only provide support in English and Spanish. If you would like, you may re-post your question/comment/suggestion in either English or Spanish.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2010, 03:19:32 PM »

Hello all!  My name is Dan Enlow. When I signed up with GDI, to be very honest, because of the very sincere offer, the gentleman making the proof of income video seem to have made. My (very skeptical) wife and I decided if he is willing to do that, it must be legit. Yup, I'm talking about the "five free down-line as soon as you sign up" offer. That's supposed to help you start making money right away.... Well I asked my direct up-line,( witch by the way, was not the guy in the video),, about my free five. I was told that the video that I saw, was an old one and he would not be able to do that unless, I came up with some down-line of my own first. So now my wife and I are wondering " another scam?" Since then I have not heard much from any of my up-line and nothing at all from my direct up-line. So now I'm just spinning my wheels, in the mud, on the side of a cliff, in the rain... without all this "support" and "training" I was supposed to be getting.  So my question is, how can I change my up-line to a more honest and supportive team? I still think GDI may be a good opportunity but I need a teem (up-line) I can trust. Okay that's all. Sorry for the novel size inquire. =o)

Hello Dan,

We are sorry to hear that you have been having such difficulty with your upline. Let me start off by saying that GDI is a legitimate business that provides a variety of internet based products to customers such as Domain registration services, Hosting services, WebSite building services, Webmail Services, etc. We have been in business for over 10 years with many satisfied customers.

All GDI customers are responsible for their own marketing strategies and promotions. Having said that, it is possible that your sponsor had originally thought up of a good marketing plan which unfortunately seems to have died out now. Customers are unable to change sponsors, this is done in order to maintain the integrity of the business model and prevent any potential cross recruiting. Please remember that if your sponsor is not active or very supportive, you do have alternatives. Customers can always contact the other members of their five level upline or come to the forum for help and assistance from other members.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2010, 03:28:27 PM »

How can I make adjustments to the templates because some of the templates make the Page name too big and therefore limits the amount of Characters you can post on the page. I found a template that I really liked and when I entered the page name it just jumps off the screen!

I really need to know if there is anyway that I can adjust or modify the template to suit my pleasure!

Hello Ricardo,

Currently we do not offer C-Panel access.

The current SiteBuilder templates are as is. You may customize the website content but not the template layout.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2010, 04:00:54 PM »

I tried to know my GDI username but I failed, could someone tell me the steps please

Hello Karam,

Please contact our support department for further assistance.

You may contact our Support Department by email at support@wsdomains.ws or you may call (1)760-602-3000 Monday-Friday from 8AM-5PM Pacific Standard Time. Please listen to the entire list of telephone choices in order to ensure you reach the proper department.

NOTE: Our office hours are based on the Pacific Standard Time Zone. Please make sure when contacting our office that you please do so from a time in your local time zone that is within GDI’s hours of operation. For more information on Time Zones and Time zone differences, please visit http://www.worldtimezone.com/. For information on proper long distance or international calling procedures, please visit http://www.countrycallingcodes.com/.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2010, 04:03:20 PM »

hello i am from india

For Non-US resident
Government issued picture identification (driver's license or passport)

my question is i am from india and i have not  driver's license and passport so can i submit my election card of india for Government issued picture identification???

Hello Jatin,

You may contact our Support Department by email at support@wsdomains.ws  or you may call (1)760-602-3000 Monday-Friday from 8AM-5PM Pacific Standard Time. Please listen to the entire list of telephone choices in order to ensure you reach the proper department.

NOTE: Our office hours are based on the Pacific Standard Time Zone. Please make sure when contacting our office that you please do so from a time in your local time zone that is within GDI’s hours of operation. For more information on Time Zones and Time zone differences, please visit http://www.worldtimezone.com/. For information on proper long distance or international calling procedures, please visit http://www.countrycallingcodes.com/.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2010, 04:09:18 PM »

My affiliate has the problem about hits log.What 's show,Day ,traffics ,resource address.
Help me the see problem.Your support need reply me.

Regards,
Kiangkai
http://www.website.ws/abaonlineteam

Hello Kiangkai,

You may contact our Support Department by email at support@wsdomains.ws or you may call (1)760-602-3000 Monday-Friday from 8AM-5PM Pacific Standard Time. Please listen to the entire list of telephone choices in order to ensure you reach the proper department.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: