April 26, 2024, 06:49:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions Regarding Your GDI Account  (Read 96652 times)
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2010, 04:24:15 PM »

if iwant to see if my site as been listed in search engines do i write my whole [website.ws/""""""""] or just the end ie the name bit
cheerz

Hello Burns,

Please note that what you have listed in your post is an affiliate link and not your domain. Search engines do not typically display results for affiliate links. If you would like to see if your domain has been listed, you must go to the search engine of your choice and enter a search for your domain (example: domainname.ws, domainname.com, domainname.net, etc) and review the results for your website. However, please keep in mind that there are several factors that search engines take into consideration when listing a website such as traffic, website content, keywords, etc.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
Dionne Alfred Garcia

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2010, 10:18:21 AM »

Hi! I am using now the 7-day free trial. Why I can't send invitations to emails of my friends using my account.  Sad
It says you cannot use our invitation system.

Any replies is greatly appreciated!
F Sharp

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 05, 2011, 09:31:35 AM »

Hello: I am very new and I am not understanding all of this at all, I am very confused. I think I may have signed up more than once because I am getting all kinds of email letters from different people and it is just too much to absorb. How do I know if I am responding to the correct emails?

Hello Christy,

It's hard to say which emails you should reply to and which ones you shouldn't. Some emails might be coming to you directly from GDI and some might be coming to you from your Upline sponsors. Ultimately, you'll have to read and decide which emails are the correct ones you should reply to.

Please keep in mind that it is against company policies to register/create multiple accounts, if you feel you have registered multiple accounts by mistake please contact our support department for further assistance.

You may contact our Support Department by email at support@wsdomains.ws  or you may call (1)760-602-3000 Monday-Friday from 8AM-5PM Pacific Standard Time. Please listen to the entire list of telephone choices in order to ensure you reach the proper department.

NOTE: Our office hours are based on the Pacific Standard Time Zone. Please make sure when contacting our office that you please do so from a time in your local time zone that is within GDI’s hours of operation. For more information on Time Zones and Time zone differences, please visit http://www.worldtimezone.com/. For information on proper long distance or international calling procedures, please visit http://www.countrycallingcodes.com/.

Hey Christy, go to your member back office and on the left look down the column for "upline". Compare those names in the 5 levels up above you to those you are getting e-mails from. That way you will know your upline is welcoming you or if it is from GDI. Don't Freak Out!!!!
SEAN O

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2011, 03:08:28 PM »

Hi, I am trying to register for Step 3 in the Acme people search (hostgator, GVO, etc.) and the boxes are all blurred out, not allowing me to enter an ID...even though I have already registered for their services.  Does anyone know why this is happening? Or will they automatically be available once my first payment is sent through after the trial? The only one in Step 2 that hasn't worked so far is MyLife.  I guess it is manual approval for that one.  Little help please, thanks  Smiley
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2011, 03:12:35 PM »

Hi, I am trying to register for Step 3 in the Acme people search (hostgator, GVO, etc.) and the boxes are all blurred out, not allowing me to enter an ID...even though I have already registered for their services.  Does anyone know why this is happening? Or will they automatically be available once my first payment is sent through after the trial? The only one in Step 2 that hasn't worked so far is MyLife.  I guess it is manual approval for that one.  Little help please, thanks  Smiley

Hello Sean,

We are unsure of what you may be referring to, please contact our Support Department by email at support@wsdomains.ws or you may call (1)760-602-3000 Monday-Friday from 8AM-5PM Pacific Standard Time. Please listen to the entire list of telephone choices in order to ensure you reach the proper department.

NOTE: Our office hours are based on the Pacific Standard Time Zone. Please make sure when contacting our office that you please do so from a time in your local time zone that is within GDI’s hours of operation. For more information on Time Zones and Time zone differences, please visit http://www.worldtimezone.com/. For information on proper long distance or international calling procedures, please visit http://www.countrycallingcodes.com/.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2011, 11:17:57 AM »

I am on  step 3 in ACME People Search.  I have to admit Tissa said he would not take money to get money.  Is there anymore charges I will have to complete in order to start earning income? I am worried that I won't have enough income now, to start getting MORE income later.  And, at what point does the income start coming in...within days, hours, or even weeks? I don't want to be paying for step 3 before any income comes in.

Also, for step 3 it says wait 24-hours to get an activation code? Does this e-mail sometimes come before then so I can complete step 3 asap?

Thanks.

Hello Sean,

GDI is in no way associated with or partners with ACME People Search, so we are not sure as to what steps you are referring to. Acme People Search is an entirely separate company. For more information on their program steps, we would suggest that you please contact them directly.

As far as charges extending from your GDI account, we would suggest that you please contact contact our Support Department to get more detailed information regarding your account's monthly service fees. You may contact our Support Department by email at support@wsdomains.ws or you may call (1)760-602-3000 Monday-Friday from 8AM-5PM Pacific Standard Time. Please listen to the entire list of telephone choices in order to ensure you reach the proper department.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
VChattman

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 12, 2011, 09:34:29 AM »

What aer some other ways to promote my website?
http://www.vchattman.ws
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 12, 2011, 10:01:32 AM »

What aer some other ways to promote my website?
http://www.vchattman.ws

Hello Vanessa,

Please remember to only start a new topic when it is genuinely a 'new' topic. This particular question has been asked numerous times, there is lots of helpful information throughout the forum. Please take the time to go through the different forum threads in order to find the answer(s) to your question(s). Also, a 'Search' feature is available on the top right of the forum, please consider this when searching for answers to questions you may have as it may help facilitate finding the answers to them.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
DennisSmith

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2011, 11:11:36 AM »

I want to promote my website: jesuschrist62.ws I am new at this. How do I get refferals to my website?
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2011, 11:17:22 AM »

I want to promote my website: jesuschrist62.ws I am new at this. How do I get refferals to my website?

Hello Dennis,

Please remember to only start a new topic when it is genuinely a 'new' topic. This particular question has been asked numerous times, there is lots of helpful information throughout the forum. Please take the time to go through the different forum threads in order to find the answer(s) to your question(s). Also, a 'Search' feature is available on the top right of the forum, please consider this when searching for answers to questions you may have as it may help facilitate finding the answers to them.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
ChrisSplawn

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 16, 2011, 02:40:34 PM »

Hi guys,

My name's Chris.  I just signed up w/ GDI today and created my domain (workonline365.com) but when I type that domain into google search...nothing comes up..am I missing something here?  Also, just starting is a little overwhelming, Im just trying to get an idea of where to start really...is there some sort of detailed tutorial video available for new members to help them get pointed in the right direction? Or are we just left for the wolves?

thanks
SDBoltsFan
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 16, 2011, 03:22:40 PM »

Hi guys,

My name's Chris.  I just signed up w/ GDI today and created my domain (workonline365.com) but when I type that domain into google search...nothing comes up..am I missing something here?  Also, just starting is a little overwhelming, Im just trying to get an idea of where to start really...is there some sort of detailed tutorial video available for new members to help them get pointed in the right direction? Or are we just left for the wolves?

thanks

Hello Chris,

GDI does not automatically submit your website to any search engine. You will need to register your domain with the search engine of your choice in order for you web address to be cataloged and ranked or wait for them to eventually catalog and rank your website based on their web crawlers.  You can also use the search engines help section for specific information on how to register and submit your domain.

As far as a video tutorial, unfortunately, we do not offer one. However, a lot of the answers that you may seek can be found here in the forum. It's just a matter of searching for them. There is a search box located on the top right hand corner of the page where you can search by keywords for answers to questions you may have. If you are unable to find the answer, then you are more than welcome to post your questions here in the forum or contact GDI's support department.

Amauri
GDI Forum Support
ClaudiaT

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2011, 09:31:42 AM »

Hi,

I am in a trial period only and still very much confused on how to make use of GDI as my home based business. Initially I use the Sitebuilder. I just typed the Company Profile of my part time business as a practice but I can not delete it or edit it. There is an instruction to "click to edit". I did it but when i went back to my site, the first information that I entered was still there. Please help.

I opened the site of one of my uplines, and he created a very interesting invite. How can I do that. I tried to open my own domain, i.e. claudia@claudiat.ws, and when I opened it the company profile that I formerly mentioned was shown there. I'd like to delete it and replace a new one.

Sincerely,

claudia
JorgeR1

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2011, 09:31:42 AM »

ok so i created my account and did everything but how do i get the 10$ for commission
Ahmed Shujau

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 25, 2011, 10:40:55 AM »

I just registered on this website, yet I'm still blanked out.
I entered my paypal account to pay 10$ for my domain but suddenly,
the transaction disappeared and I just got entered into my account as how I enter normally.
I'm assuming that they did not take 10$ as I had not been notified.
It would be really appreciated if you could guide me to a certain degree until I understand how to move on.
The main reason I joined the website is to earn money online as my sister is very sick and I need to earn money for her medicines.
Of course I'm in a job here but my salary is 250$ per month yet, it's still not enough for everything especially when my sister is sick.
I am ready to work as hard as I can to earn money here, I currently have 200$ in my paypal account and I believe that it's enough to get started.
Though I am still blank out how to do next, the members area content is so huge.
Here is the domain I registered:
i10heart.ws
Hoping to hear from you soon.
Thank you in advance.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: