April 27, 2024, 01:23:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 47
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members: 2010!!!  (Read 335561 times)
C Staats

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: May 04, 2010, 02:39:15 PM »

HI GUY'S,
I'M A NEW MEMBER AS OF YESTERDAY. I'VE BUILT MY WEBSITES AND PUBLISHED THEM TOO. BUT IS THERE ANY COOL TIPS YOU GUYS CAN GIVE ME TO SUPER START MY STARTING PROCESS THAT MAYBE I MISSING?!
Ryan_S

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 04, 2010, 02:39:15 PM »

Hi I'm Ryan and this is my first venture into online networking and if anyone can point me in the right direction it would be appreciated as I've yet to receive a welcome email.
gdiwiz

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 04, 2010, 03:53:11 PM »

Hi I'm Ryan and this is my first venture into online networking and if anyone can point me in the right direction it would be appreciated as I've yet to receive a welcome email.

Welcome to GDI,

Please note that you are able to view your Welcome Emails from within your Member’s Area. Simply click on “Headquarters Highlights” from the left hand side menu. Each welcome email will be listed as a link under "Headlines".

Diego
GDI Forum Support
KittyBrown

Kitty Brown [Kitty Jellinek maiden name]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #168 on: May 05, 2010, 05:51:10 AM »

HI GUY'S,
I'M A NEW MEMBER AS OF YESTERDAY. I'VE BUILT MY WEBSITES AND PUBLISHED THEM TOO. BUT IS THERE ANY COOL TIPS YOU GUYS CAN GIVE ME TO SUPER START MY STARTING PROCESS THAT MAYBE I MISSING?!

Hi and a warm welcome to GDI. If you email your upline from within the members area, they should be happy to assist you. If your upline is also very new I have published a free information site to help all my own downline to promote GDI via Internet Marketing - you are welcome to look at the resources we are using and get the big picture on Internet Marketing in general.

Just PM me for the link.

Cheers,

Kitty.

Kitty Jellinek is a published author and web developer. Online for over 12 years and loving it.
My contact details Private Messaging etc can be found at: http://mikode.net/ - the Worldwide Local Community Network site.
HervinoR

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: May 05, 2010, 05:51:10 AM »

Hi, my name is Hervino, as a newbie i need guidance to start this bussiness. Thank you.
Athena C

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 05, 2010, 12:52:01 PM »

Hi All, my name is Athena Canty I am new to GDI and Marketing. I am excited to learn all i can about GDI. I am from the Bronx New York. I am learning as i go along. so i look forward to connecting with other GDI members.
Hoe Chiew Tan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #171 on: May 06, 2010, 06:05:19 AM »

Hi folks, MY name Joe Tan , Nice to meet you all..
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 06:10:32 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
SheriffR

View Profile WWW
« Reply #172 on: May 06, 2010, 06:05:19 AM »

Hello everyone out there,

i am also really excited with this program. Mr. Admin thank you for your welcome message. one message to every one please Don't work hard instead "Work Smart"  Wink

regards,

Sheriff
S Kvenvold

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: May 06, 2010, 06:05:19 AM »

I am new to gdi and internet marketing. I have alot of information that im looking at along with videos.. can anyone give me a hint as to what direction would be best to take..so im not here for hours feeling like im not getting anything done..!
its simple:I want to make money...I am very patient but would like some great direction...
Thanks

Thanks...
"Money is my servant,not my Master!"
D_Adams

What you don't succeed at today, you will tomorrow

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 06, 2010, 02:27:16 PM »

Hello. My name is Deanna Adams and I am a new affiliate with GDI. I joined almost a week ago and am impressed with the affiliate control center. It is highly informative. I was further impressed with the discussion board software GDI is using. I create my own sites as a hobby and every one of them has this forum on them.

I am not new to internet marketing nor to website construction. The challenge for me with this business will be personally contacting prospects I receive via the Leads generator and via the business cards I will be sending in the mail with my bills. I am confident, however, that I will be able to overcome my own shyness and create a thriving business over the next several months.

I wish you all the best of success and hope you remember it is not the final destination which matters but the journey we take to get there. Enjoy the friends you make along the way and take time to live. Money isn't everything but it certainly does help.  Wink

Deanna

The roses aren't always brighter and the grass isn't always greener on the other side of the creek. It's getting your feet wet and remembering why you're here that make them brighter and greener. Remember to enjoy the journey you start and never let go of your dreams!!
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #175 on: May 07, 2010, 08:40:01 AM »

Hi everyone, welcome to GDI!  Glad to see you all here.  Smiley

The challenge for me with this business will be personally contacting prospects I receive via the Leads generator and via the business cards I will be sending in the mail with my bills. I am confident, however, that I will be able to overcome my own shyness and create a thriving business over the next several months.

Hello Deanna.  Just a few words of encouragement here.  Like you, I was quite shy talking to people that I did not know about GDI and marketing.  Writing is no problem, speaking is a whole different ballgame.

But, just like anything else the more you do it, the easier it becomes.  Before I would stutter a bit, or my mind would go blank for a moment trying to search for a word.  My first calls were a DISASTER.  You have to get over those disasters quickly though.  Never bring what happened on your last call to the person you are calling next.  And above all, don't put off making those calls.  Just do it as Nike would say.

Over time, it becomes easy and then it becomes fun.  These are people with problems and dreams just like you.  The worst they can do is say "No."

So, one of my biggest tricks is using the first part of the call to ask questions about them.  It's easier to talk to someone you feel you know.  And people love to be listened to.  So, to break down those walls of resistance ask them questions like, "Where do you live?"  (You might already know, but ask anyway.)  "Is that where you are originally from?  Where do you work?  Do you enjoy it?  What made you consider looking for a way to make money from home?"  And just listen to what they have to say.  You will become more comfortable, they will become more comfortable, and instead of trying to convince them to join GDI or anything else you can then offer it as a solution.  You become a concerned "friend" and not a salesman.

Finally, NEVER be afraid to ASK the person to join.  "When would you like to join GDI?" or "How soon do you want to get started with GDI?"

Hope this helped a bit, Deanna.  Make those calls, it will get easier.  If you want some help on how to talk to people there are 2 things that really helped me out.  1)  Mike Dillard's courses on prospecting.  Especially black belt recruiting.  Great courses and they helped me a bunch.  2)  Every week my system has a one hour prospecting training session.  You get to hear others talk on the phone and we also do role playing at times.  It can really help.  So, contact your upline and see if you can listen in on some calls.  Or, perhaps find a training system that has prospecting training and join up.  Learning from people who have already been there can be a HUGE asset.

Oh!  One final thing.  Did you catch last Tuesday's GDI webinar?  I thought it was fantastic and those guys really dropped some golden bombs on the call.  It was great.  Be sure to listen in every week.  If for nothing else use those calls as your weekly motivation.  They help keep me excited!  Smiley

Here's to YOUR success!  Have fun!

Vincent R. Parker
B Lisha

View Profile WWW
« Reply #176 on: May 08, 2010, 05:26:17 AM »

Hi!   People call me Lisha, Leash, Pip, Sis and Ozziah(written in Chinese it means gorgous).   I am glad to be back aboard this DNS!   I am super excited!  Good luck to all!

Lisha M Broome
Trina C

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 08, 2010, 07:01:53 AM »

Hello, ,y name is Trina and I joined on May 7 ,2010 and so far I am findind this very interesting I did invite alot of people yesterday so I pray that everyone will come aboard . I do have great sponsors that already contacted me by emailbut i am grateful for that 
PrestonBlarek

View Profile WWW
« Reply #178 on: May 10, 2010, 03:03:57 AM »

Hi everyone, welcome to GDI!  Glad to see you all here.  Smiley

The challenge for me with this business will be personally contacting prospects I receive via the Leads generator and via the business cards I will be sending in the mail with my bills. I am confident, however, that I will be able to overcome my own shyness and create a thriving business over the next several months.

Hello Deanna.  Just a few words of encouragement here.  Like you, I was quite shy talking to people that I did not know about GDI and marketing.  Writing is no problem, speaking is a whole different ballgame.

But, just like anything else the more you do it, the easier it becomes.  Before I would stutter a bit, or my mind would go blank for a moment trying to search for a word.  My first calls were a DISASTER.  You have to get over those disasters quickly though.  Never bring what happened on your last call to the person you are calling next.  And above all, don't put off making those calls.  Just do it as Nike would say.

Over time, it becomes easy and then it becomes fun.  These are people with problems and dreams just like you.  The worst they can do is say "No."

So, one of my biggest tricks is using the first part of the call to ask questions about them.  It's easier to talk to someone you feel you know.  And people love to be listened to.  So, to break down those walls of resistance ask them questions like, "Where do you live?"  (You might already know, but ask anyway.)  "Is that where you are originally from?  Where do you work?  Do you enjoy it?  What made you consider looking for a way to make money from home?"  And just listen to what they have to say.  You will become more comfortable, they will become more comfortable, and instead of trying to convince them to join GDI or anything else you can then offer it as a solution.  You become a concerned "friend" and not a salesman.

Finally, NEVER be afraid to ASK the person to join.  "When would you like to join GDI?" or "How soon do you want to get started with GDI?"

Hope this helped a bit, Deanna.  Make those calls, it will get easier.  If you want some help on how to talk to people there are 2 things that really helped me out.  1)  Mike Dillard's courses on prospecting.  Especially black belt recruiting.  Great courses and they helped me a bunch.  2)  Every week my system has a one hour prospecting training session.  You get to hear others talk on the phone and we also do role playing at times.  It can really help.  So, contact your upline and see if you can listen in on some calls.  Or, perhaps find a training system that has prospecting training and join up.  Learning from people who have already been there can be a HUGE asset.

Oh!  One final thing.  Did you catch last Tuesday's GDI webinar?  I thought it was fantastic and those guys really dropped some golden bombs on the call.  It was great.  Be sure to listen in every week.  If for nothing else use those calls as your weekly motivation.  They help keep me excited!  Smiley

Here's to YOUR success!  Have fun!

This is some really good advice! Thanks so much for this post, I know I ordered some DVD's and I am went into an area of my town and walked around for a bit but I couldn't get myself to go to someones house, introduce myself, give them a DVD and then schedule a follow-up. I don't think I had enough faith in the product, but after researching it and seeing where this company wants to go, I am totally excited to do it now! I ordered some business cards to give myself a more professional approach. Can't wait to start talking to people and helping them!

Preston Blarek
Independent Global Affiliate
KodiCook

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 10, 2010, 10:00:11 AM »

Hello my name is kodi im from texas and am very excited to use this program.
I may need help marketing so if you have any ideas please email me at kodicook@yahoo.com!
THANKS! Grin
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 47
  Print  

Jump to: