March 28, 2024, 09:04:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Showcase your website! Part 3>>>  (Read 110695 times)
GSantana

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2009, 07:01:18 AM »

hello staff, this is my web site, standard html, it was great and I have had good results with it, a site Brazilian with links pointing to international, was 10!

Look: www.seusite.ws
BSeymour

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2009, 02:41:37 PM »

hiya all, have built myself a web-site for GDI although I am also going to do a .ws site also using the site builder

now I am picking your brains here and just need some feedback whether good or bad

http://www.incomes4all.co.uk

cheers in advance

ben
Jack Barr

A warm welcome to all GDI members.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2009, 04:35:30 AM »

"Wow"

I have redesigned the look of my Gdi.ws Website.  Smiley

Wow, i think it looks great.  Roll Eyes

Take a look and let me know what you think. Wink

I look forward to reading your comments. Wink

Have a great week.

All the best Jack.

Jack & Annett
ZhiyongZhang

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2009, 03:32:57 AM »

Shocked :osince I now have learned to build my own web site using html I have a new site up and running for anyone wishing to check it out. I have combined my GDI business with my other business in a order to improve both.

The site ulr is : http://www.wode.ws
JohnnyRivera

Dream the impossible!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2009, 07:30:56 AM »

Hello,

Once again, my name is Johnny Rivera and I am determined to take GDI to the next level with my marketing and professional skills.  Feel free to give me feedback on my website, www.johnnyrivera.ws

Thank you,

Johnny

« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 07:31:54 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
crusade2wealth
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2009, 11:36:42 PM »

Hello Everyone,
I am a firm believer in not having "all my eggs in one basket" so to speak so I have multible income streams and using GDI to help promote them as well as GDI itself.

With that said I am not trying to get anyone here to join with me in any of these programs.

Just take a look and tell me what you think of my website

Thanks
www.larrypardue.ws

Larry,

Great start on your website.  I have a suggestion.  Visitors to your website expect the layout of your website to be the same on all pages.  So, I suggest that you consider placing the same design on all 4 pages of your website...that includes the font.  Again, great start.  I look forward to seeing the finished product.

Have an awesome day....
Dava L

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2009, 02:43:14 PM »

Looking for opinions on my site. Any advice would be great.

URL is:  www.davaleblangjensen.ws

Thanks!
 Smiley

Want to grab the most visible area on any website and promote your business or product without spending one single cent of your own money? Check this out to see what all the marketing pros love - but nobody is talking about!
http://www.HeaderAds.com/10618
DRooney

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: July 06, 2009, 06:03:32 AM »

Okay, I think I finally have a decent-looking website. Eventually, I will have to turn it into two websites, since the pages sort of go in different directions. The home page promotes the marketing system I use for my GDI business and the others are different affiliate pages.

I really would like to know what everyone thinks of my website pages, so far. Thanks Kiss

http://drooney.ws/affiliatehome
Kathy B

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2009, 10:18:18 PM »

I just signed up with WS and I would like to thank all of you for making such a site possible for people to have such a service available to use and also to make money from.

Thanks again

Kathy
www.loansforu.ws
PercyJ

The Best is Yet to Come!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2009, 03:17:35 AM »

Hi Everyone :
Here is My Website Http://percyjackson.ws
It keeps changing and developing as I get Inspired to do More!
Hope You enjoy the Music.
Please leave a comment in my guestbook. Let me know what you think.

The Best is Yet to Come!
Percy Jackson - Word of Truth Ministries Int'l

Be Blessed.
The Best is Yet to Come !
Percy Jackson

... And You Shall Know the Truth,
And the Truth Shall Make You Free. (John 8:32) Jesus Christ
Michael Owens

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: July 12, 2009, 06:28:10 AM »

Hello, Everyone!

We are new to the GDI TEAM. We think it is a great oppportunity for everyone. Pllease check out our web site and let us know what you think. Give us some input on how we can improve. Please take a look at our Design Page and tell us what you think. We need some help building our downline. Wish THE GDI TEAM much sucess. If you live in the Nashville, Goodlettsvile, Hendersonville, Old Hickory, Hermitage, any part of TN., I would like to form a support group. I'm interested in helping each other grow the downline. We need to get together and promote DOMAINNAME.ws! This will help TENNESSEANS to sign up. This will increase our downline! Please contact us! Smiley                                 Mike and Margo

CHECK IT OUT: www.qman1063.ws/GETCHAONE

Great is Thy Faithfulness!
EmmanuelCoreano

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2009, 06:28:10 AM »

i just started i need suggestions
emmanuelcoreano.ws/freshair
Michael Owens

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2009, 03:06:52 AM »

You have a great website. It is very detailed. How did you get the templest on you web page? That very neat about putting the calculator on your website. You gave some us some great ideas! We wish you much success!

Mike and Margo

Great is Thy Faithfulness!
Melanie Schmidt

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2009, 03:06:52 AM »

Hello Everyone,
I am a firm believer in not having "all my eggs in one basket" so to speak so I have multible income streams and using GDI to help promote them as well as GDI itself.

With that said I am not trying to get anyone here to join with me in any of these programs.

Just take a look and tell me what you think of my website

Thanks
www.larrypardue.ws

please help,

i´m very interested of this page,but wenn i will registred me, it is comming the message "This offer is intended only for customers new to LandRush or GDI, existing customers should use their current account."

what can i do?
DonnaM1

GDI Maggi in da' howse!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: July 21, 2009, 12:59:14 PM »

I have a simple old school website and I must admit that the Home Income Team helped me out with it's development.

http://www.donnamcgee.ws/

GDI Maggi Mcgee
Be Blessed in Your Marketing Today!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: