April 28, 2024, 01:32:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello from India  (Read 54623 times)
RathoreR

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2007, 03:22:03 PM »

hi friends,

RathoreR  here, i'm proud to see many Indians in       this GDI system.
first of all thanks to mr. madan  mathur  who    started       this  posts.
i think this is the best, we indians discuss here   about this big dynamic
opportunity that GDI offered to we all.mr.mathur u   are  not the only
one who is exited to see this very GREAT GDI system,we all who seen
this.
Yes, Mr.DdonaldB was very true saying that Indian region is very ripe for .ws ,here add would like add that not only for .ws ,its for all of us.
Mr.Danish very well said and i'm agreed to him that still people are skeptical in India (not with a program like GDI) but with using credit cards on the internet.He was right saying" There is very little shopping acutally done via the internet in India. People still prefer to see, touch and feel the product before purchasing. But this should probably change over a period of time."

Like, Mr.RAJU i'm also just learning the ropes and I am sure we all can make our dreams come true when we help enough people to realise their dream thru GDI. I was wondering how many people have enrolled in this program from India. Now I am delighted to know there are so many like minded dreamers with a burning desire to succeed in this exciting venture. I wish every one of you BIG success!
As many other Indians told that credit card are not so common in India yet atleast not with everyone , and asking about the other option of this .Mr. Danish gave us the answer by suggesting a site.
thanks friend,for giving a look,
i always introduce my self late,first the system
RathoreR
Anyway, it's good to be a GDI member and interact with 1000s of wonderful people.

JKamala

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2007, 04:04:19 PM »

As said above I am from India and very new to GDI. Please help is it essential that I give 10 email addresses?

Kamala
G V P

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2007, 03:39:20 PM »

Hi friends and fellow GDI Members,

I am Prasanna from India, yjough I am a member for past 4 months, I have not done
anything about. Now I am taking it seriously and seeking guidance from you all
about a good start.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Prasanna.
BhupinderSingh

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2007, 05:15:58 AM »

i :'(i am bhupinder singh. a retired principal of a govt college of ,commerce chandigarh a  new city in india . i am very happy to see other indians and of course people from other countries . i have no sign up but  i know system is excellent. i am learning from others . put your website on good traffic syndicates etc u will gain . u r own website is a blessing . conti nue with gdi , u will benefit  and help others ==principal bhupinder singh .
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2007, 05:34:34 AM »

Hello Friends,
I am also an Indian and working in Saudi and joined GDI on th March 2007.
Today I have 73 members in my downline.
If you have any problem in GDI then join our team for Guaranteed Downline for you in free.
We will do work for you.
If need any support or help PM/e-mail me.
M Khan

We should help to each other for our own success
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2007, 06:27:25 AM »

Hello Friends,
This is for my Indian fellow members of GDI and forum that they are which part of our country?
Please post here and so we can communicate witheach other .
I am from New Delhi
Mohammed Khan

We should help to each other for our own success
K Vinay Kumar

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2007, 08:39:02 AM »

hi,
  My name is Vinay Kumar. I am at presently living in Baroda, Gujrat.

Nice to meet Indians in here, just joined....... Keep in touch Smiley

Keep Smiling. Always.
Manish Kembral

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 05, 2007, 02:34:59 AM »

Hi Friends

Communication is very important in this business. We all are doing it online at various website. But now it is more necessary to come together form good fourms in Indian Social networking sites. This will help business as people will understand there are lot of people in India doing this business. I am also in favour to market this business offline. People can meet and invite other people and educate them about this business. Members Interested request them to send me message.

Regards & big business

Manish Kembral
Himadri R

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2007, 06:18:45 AM »

HI , AS A NEW BIE TAKE MY HEARTY WELCOME,

I AM FROM INDIA,LAND OF TAJMAHAL,THE 7TH WORNDER OF THE WORLD.

PLEASE ACCEPT ME AS YOUR FRIENDS AND REPLY ME IF YOU LIKE ME AND GUIDE ME AS A NEWBIE.

THANKS,

MRS HIMA RAJB.
Samir Darvesh

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2007, 03:41:02 AM »

hi

this is samir from bomaby

good 2 see so many indians

still new in GDI, but under a good team

Rajiv kumar Srivastava

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2007, 01:02:15 PM »

Hi, I am rajiv kumar srivastava from india, confused, but happy to be here.  I will need all the help I can get. This is a new adventure for me, and I am hoping it will go very well.  From what I see there are many happy and friendly people with me here at GDI.  Again, happy to be here.

Veronica TheresaSavio

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 07, 2008, 03:09:59 AM »

Hi All,

I am new to GDI.  Its nice to be here.
I am associated with some other Internet Marketing.

Its nice to be here in GDI.

I feel India has a lot of potential......................Lets help others to move ahead towards Success.
I think GDI  is the simplest , Safest and Easiest way to Success online.

Have a Great day
Veronica
SVasan

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2008, 08:32:33 AM »

Hi GDI members from India,I am from Chennai.My name is Srini Vasan.

I would like to how you are promoting your business and how is it doing?
W David Alexander

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2008, 08:30:53 AM »

HI, Guys its me David living in Switzerland, i am really excited about this business and see a great potential in INdia (My native place is also INdia, Chennai)  compare to other Network marketing business, where you need to invest a big amount of money, in GDI is just 10$ and i have a very good team here, who is helping to build my business, i would like to share with you guys. So lets keep in touch. Wish you all the best.

All the best, David
DMohan Kumar

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 24, 2008, 05:49:56 AM »

Hi Every body,

this is DMohankumar from India a newbie to this site and willing to conquer the world with site,this is possible if only I had the support from all of you leaders and experienced marketers who are already in this site.

Thank you,

DMohankumar
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: