March 29, 2024, 06:37:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello from India  (Read 54417 times)
MadanMathur

View Profile
« on: November 15, 2005, 05:10:39 AM »

Hi
My name is Madan G Mathur and I have just recently become a GDI member.I am very excited about the dynamic opportunity that GDI offers and where it will take me in the future.

Regards
Madan G Mathur

« Last Edit: November 15, 2005, 05:11:00 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
DonaldB

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2006, 06:50:57 PM »

Glad to have India Onboard!  I have had a few prospects answer from India but yet to sign-up?  Have you had any success?  I would think that region is ripe for .ws and all it offers!
SatishK

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2006, 04:47:50 AM »

hi

Good day for all new members     Smiley

my name is satish any one contact me
« Last Edit: March 27, 2006, 10:29:56 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
GauravC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2006, 07:36:39 AM »

Hi,

This is Gaurav Chitnis from Mumbai, India. I am a new GDI member and I am really excited about joining. My username is effectwave. I am also a practising web developer with lots of experience in web design. I am very new to affliliate and internet marketing and hence can really do with some help from experienced GDI members.

Best Regards,

Gaurav Chitnis
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 07:37:06 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
DaneshK

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2006, 01:48:29 AM »

Hello everyone,

I'm Danesh from India, been with GDI for 8 days as of today. Have'nt yet started contacting many people but would eventually do when I get more time. 

Glad to have India Onboard!  I have had a few prospects answer from India but yet to sign-up?  Have you had any success?  I would think that region is ripe for .ws and all it offers!

Hi Donald, a few prospects with me too, but have'nt yet signed up.

I still think people are skeptical in India (not with a program like GDI) but with using credit cards on the internet. There is very little shopping acutally done via the internet in India. People still prefer to see, touch and feel the product before purchasing. But this should probably change over a period of time. Well, this is my experience.......not an authentic research.

Anyway, it's good to be a GDI member and interact with 1000s of wonderful people.

Have a nice day.
Amal_Roy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2006, 03:07:34 PM »

Hello..Dear Friends.

I am your New GDI member, i am located in Pune and have joined GDI, lately.

Its, Good to see there are many of us in GDI, let make GDI a success here.

With all best wishes,

Amal K. Roy
RajuR

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2006, 06:47:34 AM »

Hi friends,

I'm raju from Coimbatore, India. I am excited to be part of this wonderful opprotunity. I am glad to report that I was successful in getting two sign ups during the trial period. I am just learning the ropes and I am sure we all can make our dreams come true when we help enough people to realise their dream thru GDI. I was wondering how many people have enrolled in this program from India. Now I am delighted to know there are so many like minded dreamers with a burning desire to succeed in this exciting venture. I wish every one of you BIG success!

To your success
raju
WMasih

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2006, 01:29:11 AM »

Hello my countrymen,

My name is William and I joined GDI a week ago. I lived in Canada for 3.7 years and came to India last month. I see that this business can be a great success here. I knew about this business before but I just joined it recently. I am looking forward to a great future with GDI. Anyways could you please tell me one thing that if people who want to join do not have credit cards, what other options they have. As we know cc are not so common in India yet atleast not with everyone.

Thanks for your help. And lets get connected and share ideas and information to work together in India.

Good luck
William Grin
RajuR

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2006, 01:16:09 AM »

hi william,

Welcome to GDI. I'm raju from Coimbatore. Like you I also have this doubt. Is there any other method of payment other than credit or debit card? many of my contacts do not have. even if they do have, they're reluctant to use. It would be reallly helpful if someone can help us out in this.

Cheers and keep growing
rajur
AshwinP

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2006, 08:46:04 AM »

Hi, i am Ashwin from India (Bombay). i think i see huge potential here in India and china along with several Asian countries. How to promote this in a better way, can somebody guide me.

thanks
DaneshK

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2006, 10:22:12 AM »

Hi..........

I posted a topic for an alternate to credit cards as i'm also having prospects who would like to join but don't have a credit card.

So, here's the reply i got from the mods.

"Hello,
You can suggest they get a virtual credit card online - www.111card.com
"

Well, that's the answer for all you people asking for an alternate to a credit card.

Take care,
Danesh.
AjeetRoy

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2006, 08:26:12 AM »

Hi,

I am Ajeet from India. I have started my  Trial Today...Lets see how it works for me..

Any suggestion on how can I get people in my downline fast.

Regards,
Ajeet
Christine Horne

Hello Nice to meet all of you Lets Make Money

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2006, 09:39:24 AM »

Hello Im christine form Louisiana Usa Just Joined myself on June 2 Happy to meet you from across the world christine04 christine horne
WMasih

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2006, 05:18:25 AM »

Hi Everyone,

This is William and a few days back I introduced myself. I am from North India. I just wanted to let you know that I have got my first sign up who is on trial at the moment. He is a good friend of mine. I am also sharing this with more and more friends about this business. The way I was able to convince him was through the GDI movie presentation that I showed him on the TV. I had ordered this from GDI. Another thing is to whomever you tell about this business, do not tell them much in the beginning but ask them to see the movie, and then answer all the questions they might have. That is the best that I have noticed from my experience. Keep the suspense and try to make some curiosity about the biz. Also never allow yourself to be discouraged with negative people. Also you can tell them that it will only cost 450 Rs a month and that is not much even for an Indian.

These were the comments I wanted to make. I wish you all good luck especially to those who have joined this great opportunity in INDIA as there is a huge potential here if we can make a use of it.

William
SurinderS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2006, 07:57:34 AM »

Hello everybody,

Greetings to all of you 

I am from north India just next to Delhi. Just joined and pretty excited, still exploring the site and would like to have a helping hand from anybody who is willing to share and care.

Thanks and cheers

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: