April 26, 2024, 10:28:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello from India  (Read 54603 times)
JoydipC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2006, 06:06:37 AM »

Hello Everybody

I am Joydip from Noida near Delhi. I have joined GDI a month back. This is the No. 1 oppurtunity in the net today. Congratulations to everybody who took this wonderful decision to join GDI. Some of my fellow memebers from India rightly pointed out that using the CC on the net is still a big NO NO among the Indians. I fully agree to that but scenes are changing. As you can see so many of us are here only and one respected member William said rightly that Rs. 450.00 a month is nothing compared to what we spend on useless things like cigarretes etc. So go ahead and lets pass the messgae to everybody that JOIN GDI and you will feel that this is best decision I made in my life.

I wish every body including me will make it BIG from India. I am very impressed by my uplines (from Sedona, Arizona, US) income of whooping $12000.00 a month can you imagine and just only grom GDI GDI and GDI nothing else. So it's all yours as long as you are committed and focussed that's what I feel is the two most important things in any business.

Everybody is welcome to share ideas with me so that we can become SUCCESSFUL.

All the best.

Togeher In Success

Joydip
« Last Edit: June 22, 2006, 12:32:18 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

Aim for the sky  DREAM BIG Success will follow
Mukesh Gandhi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2006, 09:35:03 AM »

Hi Everybody !

This is Mukesh again and with surprise that India too has started participating in GDI business! But as you all know the awareness on this part of globe is a bit less...we all have to work hard! And the best side is that the market here is too wide open or in other words is still virgin.

Come on India ! Let's start ploughing and seeding..I am sure the fruits will be better than Alphonso!

You Always Have A Choice ! ! !

You Always Have A Choice
Koli Bandyopadhyay

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 04, 2006, 03:29:06 PM »

I fully agree with Joydeep's comments.
Just hosted my new site.
I need your comments.

thanks

Koli
India
« Last Edit: July 04, 2006, 03:29:25 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
Archana Roy

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2006, 08:29:48 AM »

Hello,

Thats' a big Hello from India, I have just joined GDI and I am in the forum to find that there are so many Indian friends in this
terrific business.

As this business is virtually new in India, I hope our friends will see this as a big opportunity to make not enough money but also to
find friends all over the world.

I have terrific team mates  Veronika from Russia and Rosalie from Texas USA, what an International Integration, I wish the
world comes alive this way.

Let us go along the path of success, helping each other.

Towards our Success.

Archana Roy
Oberoi K

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2006, 10:24:44 AM »

Hi i am from india and become member of GDI two days back and very much excited. I hv tried few mlm and it is really hard to sell products in india under netwrork marketing unless product is so strong and patent and unique in nature. In GDI it seems good and hope i may get some results soon.  In India people are very rigid in providing credit card particulars on internet but in secured sites slowly slowly people are entering and this confidence will boost the business in GDI once through.

Oberoi K
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 10:25:50 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2006, 12:45:41 AM »

Hello to you oberi k,
Glad to see you here in the forum. You have come to the right place
if you ever need any help, this is the place to visit. You will find much
needed information here.Take the time, and have the patience
you can go far with them. Good luck,and all the best to you Smiley
                                      Ms. Waters.

Success Is What You Make Of It!
AnupDahiya

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2006, 10:19:43 AM »

Hi
   I am fom new Delhi,India and wants the help of experienced members of GDI about new ideas of promoting and earning.
M Thyagarajan

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2006, 01:33:53 AM »

Dear All

I have just joined this site. I need valueble TIPS/TRICKS to make money thorugh this site
any body can guide me.
Prefereably quick starter

Regards
M.Thyagarajan
« Last Edit: October 15, 2006, 03:55:34 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Dorianne M

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2006, 12:49:09 PM »

Hi people, I am a GDI member for those 2 months. I will try to help if you ask me I will Smiley It is a bit difficult at first but alll things are.

Dorianne Micallef
LeenaJ

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2006, 03:34:17 AM »

Hai
I am Leena from Mumbai. I'm so excited about this opportunity. Nice to meet many people from India. Wish you all the best!

Leena
Vinod R

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2006, 11:11:05 PM »

Hi All

I'm Vinod from India. Brand new in here & for this kinda stuff. I'm still not clear what I'm doing in here but I did cough up my $10 per month Smiley No idea what I'm gonna do in here though. But I kinda liked the idea about my own website. Not sure what I'm gonna do with it either!!!!! LOL!!!!

Good luck to all.

Thanks & Regards
Vinod
AparnaVazzhala

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2007, 07:08:21 AM »

Hi everybody

I am newly joined the GDI Bandwagon. Hope I will succeed as many of u must hv. I feel GDI offers a gr8 opportunity. Look forward to having regular interaction with u all. I welcome suggestions from 1 n all as 2 how I can move forward.
VKarthigeyan

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2007, 03:04:16 AM »

Hi Friends,

I am Karthygeyan here, I am from Bangalore, India. I have been with GDI for almost a year now but  have not got any progress financially. I know very well that I have joined one of the best Program in the world to reach financial freedom. May be I have not done any activity to see any progress, I actually do not know where and how to start.I am also new to forum concept. Please guide and help me.

Regards

V P R Karthigeyan
AprilHarris

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2007, 06:24:14 AM »

Hello from Atlanta, Ga. I just joined I am excited to start working this program.
Jean Michel Aldrovandi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2007, 08:56:56 AM »

Hi Friends,

I am Karthygeyan here, I am from Bangalore, India. I have been with GDI for almost a year now but  have not got any progress financially. I know very well that I have joined one of the best Program in the world to reach financial freedom. May be I have not done any activity to see any progress, I actually do not know where and how to start.I am also new to forum concept. Please guide and help me.

Regards

V P R Karthigeyan

Hi VPRK, 

Your friend from France, and newbie in GDI, I want to tell you that money doesn't comes like this...... 
1 - You have to build your Website.   
2 - Talk about it with your family, friends. etc... 
3 - You have to promote your product online.   

GDI have many ways to help you, also ask with your sponsor, if not I will try to help you, but you need an experienced personne to start your job, at least who write a good english too. 
Let me know, I'll be there! 
In your future success.............Don't give up! 

Jean Michel

Best wishes to all for your business.

Jean Michel
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: