April 24, 2024, 06:09:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello from India  (Read 54580 times)
SDas

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: May 28, 2009, 03:17:17 AM »

Hi All Indian Members,

I am Satya from Bangalore. I have joined GDI yesterday and found that GDI is
a fantastic way of a residual income. Cheers to all Indians once again.
SandeepSingh

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2009, 07:12:13 AM »

Hello all,

This is Sandeep from Hyderabad City, India. I joined GDI 3 months ago. I have 16 members in my downline.

Hope everyone is doing well. This is a great opportunity and I wish to be highly successful at this.

Good luck to everyone.

Sandeep Singh.
R Aravinth

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2009, 03:20:01 AM »

Hello Friends, Greetings to All. Now I am in a Trial Period and I Got My 1st Downline Member... Wishes You All to Get More Success with GDI and Requesting all of You to Assist New Members.
SSood

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 06, 2009, 09:45:50 AM »

hi this is shaishav from india (patiala). i am new to this..looking forward to make some good members in downline. its only 2 weeks that i am here and hopefully will stay with it..anyone know how much space GDI is providing..for website hosting...
R Dewangan

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2009, 05:32:23 AM »

hallo

i am Ramesh from india welcome to gdi
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 05:33:12 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
V Murali

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2009, 06:35:38 AM »

Hi  i am murali From india . I had joined in this progrma almost more than a month back . But i was unable to understand type of oppurtunity I have . Just few days back i understood . From today Onwards i had decided to work towards Success .

Murali
Bhupender S Chauhan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2009, 11:18:22 AM »

Hi All

This is Bhupender from Hyderabad. Firstly welcome to GDI, its really good  to see you all doing this opportunity.
Well one of my friend asked about payment. Yes there is other option also Sign-up for Paypal Account. That is safe and accepted worldwide. If need more information drop a message.

Wishing you all to grow in GDI and Success.

Any problem feel free to ask any time. 
Philip Chua

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: August 01, 2009, 05:01:31 AM »

Happy day Madan,

Welcome to GDI.

Do check out other thread in this forum to help you in this business.

Cheers!  Smiley

The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.

~ Vince Lombardi
P_Sriram

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2009, 11:17:49 AM »

Hi
I am Sriram from chennai. I joined GDI 4 days back. i am glad that i am part of this program  and will be looking forword to learn and improve my skills.
Amol Mozarkar

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 06, 2009, 11:42:18 AM »

Hello Gente,
This is Amol Mozarkar, recently joined in GDI. Feeling very excited being here.
Would like to take every opportunity that GDI offers to enhance my carries in internet marketing business and hope to receive great support from all the big champs around  Smiley

Thanks.
Amol
Ravindra Bhatt

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 08, 2009, 02:50:50 PM »

Hi Dear all from my Country!
I joined GDI 1 week back.I am excited being here , I am regularily  sending invitation  giving them time to understand GDI  . I am sure for huge success here , I wish Huge Huge  success, bright future , Pleasent Family Life & dream become real to all- @upline ,New member, becoming member .
Thanks & Regard
Ravindra D. Bhatt   
ManishK

View Profile
Hi
« Reply #71 on: August 19, 2009, 09:57:41 AM »

Hi i am Manish Kumar from india and i am a new bee in this business help me from where should is start.
ManishK

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 20, 2009, 03:08:59 AM »

Hi there

I am from Assam and really don't know what's going on here.
SSood

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 28, 2009, 02:22:09 PM »

Hi i am Manish Kumar from india and i am a new bee in this business help me from where should is start.

Hi Manish,

you can start by sending invitations to your friends and other people. make a signature of GDI in your emails. build your website and promote on traffic exchange sites or free classifieds, social networking sites. you can also target your local market by giving ad in the newspaper....but the best is word of mouth communication... but before this..just understand the concept and be prepare for all the queries you are going to face....be positive and never loose heart if someone says that its not gonna work. stay intact with GDI...Read FAQ section before starting.....

N'joi
Shaishav
MoorthyAsln

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 28, 2009, 08:23:59 PM »

Hello,
Good Day to you all.
I am a  new member to GDI and to this Forum. I am from INDIA. I am  new not only to GDI but also to internet Business /MLM/ advertising/pulling traffic to my site and earn some bucks through these processes. In fact I do not have any site worth the name and consideration. I seek help from all of you in guiding me to continue in GDI and get some benefit..

Thank  you all.
Moorthy.ASLN.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  

Jump to: