April 19, 2024, 01:49:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197]
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1202292 times)
Edwin Irizarry

View Profile
« Reply #2940 on: February 25, 2010, 02:58:07 AM »

Just wanted to say hi and I'm very happy to be part of the family of GDI. May everybody be as successful as I'm planning to be!

God bless!
J Espinola

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2941 on: February 25, 2010, 02:33:15 PM »

Hello I am very happy to be in this great team.
Well, I think I am the first Salvadoran to create this post. If another Salvadoran can share with me, also others who wish to share with me.

Thanks
Intan Safura_A

View Profile
« Reply #2942 on: February 25, 2010, 09:05:54 PM »

Hi..I'm Intan from Malaysia..just joining in.. Wink but still  Huh  Cheesy
WoodyJohnson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2943 on: February 26, 2010, 06:54:21 AM »

Hi my name is Paul I just started with G.D.I. three days ago. I have had some luck already and look forward to alot more

PAUL31232
AdrienneS

View Profile
« Reply #2944 on: February 26, 2010, 01:03:32 PM »

Hi, my name is Adrienne Saunders and I have been a member for all of 2 days.  I am just trying to go over all I have done in the last two days and I have questions on everything. It a little overwhelming, I can't remember where or which site I saw different things.  Its funny and kind of pathetic, but I'm loving being a part of this and starting my business on line.  I am just so excited to be in business and I'm looking forward to getting it started. Working out of my home is necessary for me so here goes!!!
Gary_Pocock

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2945 on: February 26, 2010, 02:39:41 PM »

Thanks for the welcome. Hopefully there is much I can learn about all kinds of GDI/.ws services.

So you want to make money. And we all know you cant make without spending.
Nicola Thomson

View Profile
« Reply #2946 on: February 27, 2010, 05:34:15 AM »

Please introduce yourself, where you are from and any comments/questions you wish to post.

Also, don't hesitate to build your WebSite and post under Showcase, Share Your WebSite...Part 3!

To view many of the WebSites created by Members, check out "Share Your WebSite": Part 1 and 2.

Welcome Aboard,

Chip
Admin

Hello there, from a warm and humid Oz - we actually have rain!!!! I started the learning curve a few days ago and agree with the other postees - my head is overloaded a bit.Havent tackled building a website yet!
Nicola
CharlieI

View Profile
« Reply #2947 on: February 27, 2010, 05:34:15 AM »

Hello everyone,

From New Zealand, glad to be part of the GDI family. i joined a couple of days ago, been busy reading and learning the business. Good luck all
Michael Ow

View Profile
« Reply #2948 on: February 27, 2010, 05:34:24 AM »

Hi there,
I'm totally new. Can see the potential of this business, but alas have zero experience. Does anyone have a system, like a step by step for newbies? Point me to the proper area in this forum?

Thanks.
Michael

RaymondRichard

"Think and Grow Rich" by Napoleon Hill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2949 on: February 28, 2010, 07:53:32 AM »

My name is Raymond I have been with GDI for 3months and I feel this is a great company I built my website myself, just read the instructions and played with it for a few days. until I figured it out I used the companys replicated sites.I use internet radio.ws for inspiration also! this forum is great!
« Last Edit: February 28, 2010, 07:54:10 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

A person who gives to others will get richer. Whoever helps others will himself be helped. Proverbs 11:25  See how it works and get started for FREE here: 
http://www.kingdombuilders.ws

My Blog:
http://www.empowernetwork.com/rray/
HafsahHusin

View Profile
« Reply #2950 on: March 01, 2010, 03:00:45 AM »

Hi. I'm Hafsah..just joined ..still blurr...but i heard its good so i'm so excited. Will keep on learning.. Wink
RFarmer

View Profile
« Reply #2951 on: March 01, 2010, 06:46:36 AM »

Hi,  My name is Rebecca and i am from Michigan.  I have been signed up for a little over a week now and still lost.  I have been watching the webinars and reading the start-up stuff but i am still lost.  I have been trying to figure out the site-builder and that is a dificalte one too.  I have talked to my sponsers twice, but have not gotten far.  I have done everything they have told me but still not getting to far.  I am on a fixxed income and could surely use this, but i'm not sure if it will work for me.  I will give it a couple months and see what happens.  If there is any one out there that can help it would be most apprecated.   Huh
Andrew_P

You have to risk it to get the biscuit

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2952 on: March 03, 2010, 05:13:37 PM »

Hello Everybody, Andrew here. I have been here already since June'09 just today thought i introduce myself.

Hope everyone is having a great Wednesday,
Andrew
Marjory Albury

View Profile
« Reply #2953 on: March 03, 2010, 05:13:37 PM »

The Tuesday Webnar(March 2) Put many thouhts to work.

Have been a member for several years but stood Still.

I am so glad to ber here.
Marjory Albury Grin
Pages: 1 ... 195 196 [197]
  Print  

Jump to: