April 29, 2024, 03:38:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1204106 times)
Virasak A

View Profile
« Reply #2865 on: January 27, 2010, 03:13:34 AM »

Hi Im From Thailand
New interfere with the aunt for advice
DavidVanderwall

View Profile
« Reply #2866 on: January 27, 2010, 03:13:34 AM »

Hello from the sunny State of Florida, USA.  What a fantastic day!  This morning I received an email from my sponsor which directed me to GDI's video.  I was so excited I immediately joined, set up my email and sent out 112 invites with 8 hits.  All this within 8 hours!   I have an awesome sponsor, Kevin, who spent about an hour with me on the phone this evening and provided me with some great information.   Tomorrow I will continue to build and finish my domain and send out another 100 invites.  Hey, I am really excited having 8 hits within 8 hours and I personally sent each one a thank you for watching the GDI video.  I can't wait until tomorrow to send out more invites, follow up on my leads and get a few ambitious people under me.  I am confident that anyone who really is excited about what GDI has to offer and puts forth an honest 110% effort to make this work will be very successful, not only in helping people reach their goals, but also have some fun making money.  I wish all of you the best success possible.    David Vanderwall - Central Florida
Mariana C

View Profile
« Reply #2867 on: January 27, 2010, 03:41:47 AM »

hi,
  please can you tell me,when i earn some money where can i check it?i really dont know.and also how i can charge it?
      thank you very much
crusade2wealth
« Reply #2868 on: January 27, 2010, 09:54:09 AM »

Hello from the sunny State of Florida, USA.  What a fantastic day!  This morning I received an email from my sponsor which directed me to GDI's video.  I was so excited I immediately joined, set up my email and sent out 112 invites with 8 hits.  All this within 8 hours!   I have an awesome sponsor, Kevin, who spent about an hour with me on the phone this evening and provided me with some great information.   Tomorrow I will continue to build and finish my domain and send out another 100 invites.  Hey, I am really excited having 8 hits within 8 hours and I personally sent each one a thank you for watching the GDI video.  I can't wait until tomorrow to send out more invites, follow up on my leads and get a few ambitious people under me.  I am confident that anyone who really is excited about what GDI has to offer and puts forth an honest 110% effort to make this work will be very successful, not only in helping people reach their goals, but also have some fun making money.  I wish all of you the best success possible.    David Vanderwall - Central Florida

David,

I feel your EXCITEMENT.  One of the keys to success online is INVITING and it seems you have figured it out.  Keep up the great work and I wish you tremendous success.  Those who INVITE the most, make the MOST money...
JBilodeau

View Profile
« Reply #2869 on: January 27, 2010, 03:38:53 PM »

Hi My name is julie and i'm from Canada. I'm new here first time just wanted to say hi to all you newbies  Roll Eyes
RicoB

View Profile
« Reply #2870 on: January 28, 2010, 04:15:12 AM »

Hi!

I'm Rico from the Philippines. I am hoping to be successful here..
RobertM7

View Profile
« Reply #2871 on: January 28, 2010, 01:07:13 PM »

Hi just wanted to say hello to all you people in GDI as a newbie. There is so much stuff to take in and im a complete novice!!  Undecided I guess i should start with making my web page can any one tell me where i can get help with this  Also I've noticed I have some web pages ready to use from gdi but how and also if I do or rather when I get someone who wants to sign up,e as a novice im not really able to show them or teach what to do even though they will be my down line. Should I refer them to my upline
                                      Thanks  Wink
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2872 on: January 28, 2010, 01:34:10 PM »

Hi just wanted to say hello to all you people in GDI as a newbie. There is so much stuff to take in and im a complete novice!!  Undecided I guess i should start with making my web page can any one tell me where i can get help with this  Also I've noticed I have some web pages ready to use from gdi but how and also if I do or rather when I get someone who wants to sign up,e as a novice im not really able to show them or teach what to do even though they will be my down line. Should I refer them to my upline
                                      Thanks  Wink

Hi Robert.  First off, hello back!  Yes, there is a lot to take in.  Just take it one step at a time and keep learning.

There are several things you can do with your website.  In the forums you will find a section for people to showcase their website.  You can take a look at these to get some ideas.  Many people use the site builder to build the site for them.  Just log into your GDI backoffice and choose "Build Your Website".  The ready made GDI sites are easy to use too.  Just go to "My Replicated Sites" and choose the one you like.  Then change the DNS on your website to Domain Forwarding.  It will ask where to forward your website to, tell it http://website.ws/YOURGDIUSERNAME.  Then when someone visits your site they will automatically be taken to the page you chose in "My Replicated Sites".

Here's something to consider about how to teach your downline members.  First, how did they find you?  What did you do to present them with your website?  Tell them that!  When you start getting sign-ups it's because you worked for those sign-ups.  You have found out at least one thing that works.  Share that with them.  As you go to the GDI webinars, as you read marketing materials or even browse these forums you are learning things they do not yet know.  You can teach them everything you learn.  If they are brand new to GDI or marketing in general, you already are the expert because you already have learned more than them.  You see?  Everybody is a leader and an expert in some regard, and the more you learn and know the more this is true for you.  Yes, you can point them to your upline if you need to.  We are all a team.  But, don't be afraid of being the expert yourself.  By learning you are already ahead of the game.

Hope I've helped.  Have fun!  Smiley

Vincent R. Parker
Jeannine J

View Profile
« Reply #2873 on: January 28, 2010, 04:07:04 PM »

Hi I am in Washington state near Seattle and I am in my free week on day one hour two. Looking it over. I had been introduced to it a few months ago. I said in January I would make decisions on building businesses from home online. Look forward to learning and sharing and meeting all of you
LisaLeber2

View Profile
« Reply #2874 on: January 29, 2010, 02:09:33 PM »

Hello from Ohio.My name is Lisa.I am a homemaker married with three teens!
Is there a place to get some sample ads to post and emails to send when people respond to the ads??
Katie Finazzo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2875 on: January 30, 2010, 08:28:58 PM »

Hello Everyone,

Yeah, my first failure already; I believe I posted in the wrong place, ha.  My name is Katie Finazzo and I reside in Palmer, Alaska within the USA.  I am thrilled to be a part of this dynamic opportunity and I look forward to a fun, meaningful and prosperous year in 2010 with GDI and you folks.  Once I know what I am doing (today is my first day of learning about GDI and becoming a member) it will be wonderful to assist others, in the meantime I will be the one with the learning curve receiving help from anyone willing to assist me.  Cheers to each of us individually and all of us collectively!  We are all champions with the opportunity to make a difference in our own lives, our own communities, our own countries and in our world.  Now that is exciting!  Cheesy

Caio For Now,

Katie Finazzo
ShawnT

View Profile
« Reply #2876 on: January 31, 2010, 12:56:36 PM »

Hi my name is Shawn and I just signed up. I hope that this is as exciting as it sounds. If anyone has any keys to success at this then please post it.
ManjaJoseph

View Profile
« Reply #2877 on: February 01, 2010, 03:04:38 AM »

Hi all GDI members..I'm new today, from malaysia..Hope this bussines can improve my financial at future. Hope your guide for me next time...TQ and success regardness.
Pham_Thi Thanh Hoa

View Profile
« Reply #2878 on: February 01, 2010, 03:04:38 AM »

Hi there!

I am so happy to be here. I am a newbie and don't understand much about the GDI system. I hope i can learn faster with all your help. Thank you

Manuel O

View Profile
« Reply #2879 on: February 01, 2010, 03:52:32 PM »

hey im neww to all of this willing to lear how to refer people and also how to build my website and markett it. im in the us.
Pages: 1 ... 190 191 [192] 193 194 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: