April 28, 2024, 03:55:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1203991 times)
PeluangNiaga

View Profile
« Reply #2610 on: October 23, 2009, 09:28:57 AM »

hi Grin

I'm a new members for GDI.
My name is Nizan,25 years old from Malaysia.
Hope all members can help me if i have any problem.

Suscess for all..

CamechiaS

View Profile
« Reply #2611 on: October 23, 2009, 11:31:56 AM »

Hi im camechia starling from long view tx and i am now a member of GDI im so excited about getting started im on my 3rd of my 7 day trial and im very positive about going further than 7 days i feel that GDI will help me out alot with my financial problems im so blessed to have found a opportunity like this with great benefits and now i can finally say im a TRUE MEMBER OF GDI and to MR. RANDY BECK i want to thank you for showing me this i wish to become successful in life and to help people who helped me and now i believe i can do that I've talked to alot of people about this jus to make sure that im getting into something thats gonna make a difference in my life and a program that i can call HOME.......SO THANKS ALOT...to new beginners i propose that you keep working at it give GDI a chance......

GOD BLESS EVERYONE OF YOU... Grin

DebraBolton

View Profile
« Reply #2612 on: October 24, 2009, 08:13:33 AM »

Hi My name is Debbie & I am from Hamilton Ontario Canada. I am a newbie as well, I've got every thing down pat pretty well but, as many of us newbies  are having problems with the website construction have been working on my site for about 2 weeks now done everything I can think of but still no sign ups. Any help would be appreciated tremendously, I can't wait for the money to come in once my site is up and running.
Thanks in advance
Debbie Bolton
JoshuaWard

View Profile
« Reply #2613 on: October 25, 2009, 03:58:11 PM »

My name is Joshua and I'm from Texas.I have just started and am ready to get the ball rolling.
JamieSummers

View Profile
« Reply #2614 on: October 25, 2009, 05:48:25 PM »

Hello All I'm new at THis and would like any help possible...

Thanks
John Felix Sarinaga

View Profile
« Reply #2615 on: October 26, 2009, 03:03:49 AM »

Hi everyone, I'm John Felix Sarinaga 24 yrs old from Philippines  Smiley
Just joined GDI an hour ago. Hope this could help me to attain FINANCIAL FREEDOM  Grin

M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2616 on: October 26, 2009, 04:17:39 PM »

Hi All, my name is Shaikh Yassear Arafat Bin Shaikh Ahmad and I'm from Malaysia. I've joined GDI for the past few weeks. Still on the learning stage. Hope all of us can grow together with GDI... thanks. Cheesy

you are welcome to the GDI Forum family.
If you treat it as your buisness I am sure you will be a successful affiliate.
Please give daily atleast one hour and you will be successful sure.
Thanks
Mohammed Khan

We should help to each other for our own success
E Hook

View Profile
« Reply #2617 on: October 27, 2009, 01:31:03 PM »

Hello all. I am Eric Hook from Iowa.I have tried previos ventures before with no inspiring results. I believe the set-up you have initiated here is bound to be a big winner!!!Starting kind of slow but plan to be HUGE very quickley. I would appreciate any suggestions for a great online community expieiance here.!... Huh
Alexander_Korshunov

View Profile
« Reply #2618 on: October 27, 2009, 01:31:03 PM »

Hello all.
My name is Alexander.
I am from Russia.
How do I start a business, please help.
Thank you.

Profitable to all business
BijelićE

View Profile
« Reply #2619 on: October 28, 2009, 02:56:58 AM »

hello! i m from croatia and i am a new here.
EddieTune

I like to help

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2620 on: October 28, 2009, 02:56:58 AM »

Hello all.
My name is Alexander.
I am from Russia.
How do I start a business, please help.
Thank you.
Well you can start right away.  Go to the website members area, sign in, there will be you're welcom there..look on the left side you'll see all the boxes that you'll need to get started.  The first thing you need to do is invite you're friend or family that you know their name and email adress click on the invite tab and proceed to sending out the invitations.  You can select how you're replicated sites look from the replicated tab.  There are several selections there.  You can send the replicatd sites to you're friends or you can use the url code in you're posts on you sites or on the social networks all ya have to do is typelike this be sure to leave a space between you're message and the url like this,  http://website.ws/you're name goes here.  this should get you started maybe others will help you also.  enjoy the members area and explore, you'll be spending lots of time here getting accuainted with the system.  Enjoy and may all you're friens invitation be sign ups..  Eddie

"We strive each day to improve our lives and hopefully help others"
Mohd Azharizal Mazlan

View Profile
« Reply #2621 on: October 28, 2009, 02:56:58 AM »

hai, i,m newbie, i from malaysia, can anyone teach me....... Grin
EvaM

View Profile
« Reply #2622 on: October 28, 2009, 08:40:58 AM »

Helló! A nevem Éva, Magyarországon élek. A legtöbb ismerkedem a GDI-vel. Nagyon tetszik, amit eddig megtudtam.  Köszönöm az üdvözlést!
AmarSinanovic

View Profile
« Reply #2623 on: October 29, 2009, 04:49:25 AM »

Hi i am from Tuzla , its located in Bosnia and Hercegovina, i'm joined  in GDI company only because i need money,, i think this isn't joke ,

And i wanna say everyone hello  Smiley
SimonHolland

View Profile
« Reply #2624 on: October 29, 2009, 03:16:31 PM »

hi sim simon holland from London England i just registered with GDI and i look forwards to seing what it can do for my future im new to the affiliate system and could do with some good advice so all that you could give would be much appreciated thanks
Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: