April 28, 2024, 11:48:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174] 175 176 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1204020 times)
AnteC

View Profile
« Reply #2595 on: October 17, 2009, 07:54:27 AM »

My name is Ante. Living in Bosnia and Herzegovina, on the internet when I learned of GDI, I was involved in the community and already have 5 people, just do not know how to contact them.
EddieTune

I like to help

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2596 on: October 18, 2009, 02:08:44 PM »

Do you know these people or were they just hits on you're hit logs ?  If you know them personally then you should have no problem notifying them.  If you are referring to the hit logs, then that's another matter, they could be just people that have looked at you're site and have not decided that they want to join just yet, so just keep up the advertising and you might change a word or two on you're pitch page but the automated sites a GDI will do most of the work for you as to the GDI product.  Think positive and remember that GDI is a fast growing domain/website/hosting entity in the market place.  I hope that I have helped you in some way,I'm sure there will be others to add advice.

"We strive each day to improve our lives and hopefully help others"
Paul Palmer

Social Networker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2597 on: October 21, 2009, 02:40:19 PM »

Cool

Hi All I'm new here I have just watched my first Tueasday webinar at 2 am GMT, yes I'm in the UK my name is Paul Palmer.

I published a link to the GDI replicated pae and within an hour had 43 clicks but no sign ups.

I have created my site with my upline's help but now am struggling.

I'm using template1 with Auto run

Can anyone advise whether this is a good version to use or if  you recommend one which converts better as so far I'm disappointed with no take up of the opportunity.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Paul

RickmanSenerez

View Profile
« Reply #2598 on: October 21, 2009, 02:40:19 PM »

thanks..im rickman from philippines.. this program rocks!!
TimmP

View Profile
« Reply #2599 on: October 21, 2009, 02:40:19 PM »

Hello everyone my name is Timm from Ohio. I hope to get the hang of this soon. not sure how this works yet. if anyone have the patience to help it would be greatly appreciated.
GarthJames Jr

View Profile
« Reply #2600 on: October 21, 2009, 02:41:31 PM »

Ok so i finally signed up, lets see what kind of marketing skills i have.
I really hope my hard work pays off. Lets help each other i have ideas and i know u do too.
Shaikh Yassear Arafat_Shaikh Ahmad

View Profile
« Reply #2601 on: October 22, 2009, 02:56:54 AM »

Hi All, my name is Shaikh Yassear Arafat Bin Shaikh Ahmad and I'm from Malaysia. I've joined GDI for the past few weeks. Still on the learning stage. Hope all of us can grow together with GDI... thanks. Cheesy
S_Ljuban-Soletic

View Profile
« Reply #2602 on: October 22, 2009, 02:13:34 PM »

Hello,

I am from Croatia, and I want to make promotion of GDI her in Croatia.
AgathaGimeli

View Profile
« Reply #2603 on: October 22, 2009, 02:13:34 PM »

Hi my name is Agatha Gimeli. I live in Buffalo, NY. I have been a stay at home mom now for 5 years and although I cherish every moment I have with my daughter it is time for me to get back into the work force. However, this time I want to work for me instead of someone else. I feel the GDI is a growing a opportunity. I am fairly new at this so I value all the help I can get. I would like to know if we can attract traffic to our individual website or would the traffic be directed to GDI ?. Also I need suggestions on advertising my website.

Thank you
Agatha
Daniel R3

View Profile
« Reply #2604 on: October 22, 2009, 02:13:34 PM »

HI everyone, my name is Daniel Robert from Cornwall Ontario Canada, this introduction is late in coming got busy trying to make sense of my tasks, hope your as eager to make money as I am, need to make sense of this forum now, good fortune everyone
OvidiuOlarescu

View Profile
« Reply #2605 on: October 22, 2009, 02:31:19 PM »

In first time,I want to say Hi to all of you,and to say that I am very happy that I enjoyed this community:D.

I wanna know much better this sistem,and if somebody can speech with me in romanian pls tell me:D

I know english too,but not so well that I can to understand explaination of somebody:D
EddieTune

I like to help

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2606 on: October 23, 2009, 03:11:55 AM »

Hi my name is Agatha Gimeli. I live in Buffalo, NY. I have been a stay at home mom now for 5 years and although I cherish every moment I have with my daughter it is time for me to get back into the work force. However, this time I want to work for me instead of someone else. I feel the GDI is a growing a opportunity. I am fairly new at this so I value all the help I can get. I would like to know if we can attract traffic to our individual website or would the traffic be directed to GDI ?. Also I need suggestions on advertising my website.

Thank you
Agatha
Agatha you can have you're traffic directed to you're own web pages after you build and publish them. You can also use one of the replicated sites for you're GDI promotion until/after you have you're own web pages built and published by just directing the traffic to:www.website.ws/you're name here. This will give you credit for the new sign up if they do so.  Hope this helps you out.

"We strive each day to improve our lives and hopefully help others"
Nellymary_T

View Profile
« Reply #2607 on: October 23, 2009, 03:11:55 AM »

Hi Members! Smiley
Here is Nellymary
I'm very new in this system, I don't even know if will work for me or not.
I am very courious to meet people around the world, I was travelling in some Contries and I love to meet other people.
I'm living in USA California, but my natal country is ROMANIA. If is someone in this Forum from ROMANIA, PLEASE DON'T DELAY TO CONTACT ME, I wish we can help each other.
I'm just a free members, but let's see what happened next.
I want to say Hello and GREAT FORTUNE to all of you. I have a good feelings that will work and we will have a good time, always.
To your great success!
Nellymary_T
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 03:13:57 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
TomOpenshaw

View Profile
« Reply #2608 on: October 23, 2009, 03:11:55 AM »

Hi,This is Tom Openshaw from Canada
Javier Villagrana

View Profile
« Reply #2609 on: October 23, 2009, 03:11:56 AM »

Hi people I Am Javier From Utah  i still don't know how to fully understand and how to bring more clients and get their name and last name that includes their Email

I appreciate it for those who do  Cheesy
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 03:12:53 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 172 173 [174] 175 176 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: