July 02, 2024, 10:37:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1257097 times)
DylanGibson

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: April 17, 2008, 09:22:11 AM »

Hi my name is Dylan Gibson im 28 and from England and cant wait to get started and would be gratefull of any tips thanks
XstrascxX

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: April 17, 2008, 01:49:32 PM »

HELLO  mi name is anthony i from italy and i don't speak inglish very well.
Marcelo Medina

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: April 17, 2008, 01:49:49 PM »

Smiley  bueno , llevo solo 1 dia en el negocio, un asociado no mas, claro era mi amigo fiel...jajaja
bueno para los chilenos podriamos usar este topic para ayudarnos ,preguntas, respuestas..y todo para crecer en GDI

Saludos y demosle al tema que juntos podemos crecer!!

« Last Edit: April 17, 2008, 01:50:08 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
TKamatie

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: April 17, 2008, 07:51:40 PM »

I am also new here and what I used to do is to go on at the backoffice and retrieved all the prospects emails that have been created by the system.  otherwise, check all the help button where you can contact your leads straight away.

Thanks

Toani
MiguelSaucedo

This is me NOT working...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #394 on: April 17, 2008, 07:51:41 PM »

My name is Miguel Saucedo from sunny San Diego, California and i'm pretty stoked on getting started with this opportunity!!! Grin

-Love, Peace & Chicken Grease
TLusack

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: April 17, 2008, 07:51:42 PM »

Hello All!! I just joined a few minutes ago and am ready to begin my success story!! I noticed that there are webpages to view..and that's where I'm headed next!!  Got to make some cash for the bills A.S.A.P.   Grin I'm looking forward to speaking with some of you and hope we can all grow together!
Cheryl Marko

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: April 17, 2008, 07:51:42 PM »

Hi im Cheryl im from Canada and im very excited about this program but at the same time im very lost as to what to do...if anybody has any advice out there i would greatly appreciate it cause im gonna do what i can to make my business grow...thanks
Richard E

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: April 18, 2008, 09:08:39 AM »

Hi I am Richard from Dumaguete Philipiines and I'm new to GDI. Wish to learn more on this program and I would greatly appreciate if someone could give me some tips for success.. Thanks
Swapan Dhar

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: April 18, 2008, 09:08:40 AM »

Hi, I am Swapan Dhar from India. I became an affiiliate or member last week. I have seen the Leaderboards and want to ask anyone how to earn like them, for example, how do I make 100 sign ups per week? Smiley
J Goss

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: April 18, 2008, 02:06:47 PM »

Hello,
My name is Jessie and I am sorta new to GDI. I have been advertising my site for several months now.
I really like GDI with all the features.
I am in the USA in OKlahoma.
The first time I saw GDI I liked it and stayed with it for a while but never hooked up.
When we came out with PayPal I decided to Join.
I really haven't got my head fully into it yet.
But I think I will real soon.
My wife joined yesterday.
Susan_L

View Profile
« Reply #400 on: April 18, 2008, 03:48:46 PM »

Hi,
My name is Sue and I just joined yesterday.  I have my website up and running.  Now how do I get prospects.
JNorris

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: April 18, 2008, 08:19:16 PM »

I started last week,I got my website going,I advertise some,need more tips,how do you get people to join you. Smiley
Ray_Abanto

View Profile
« Reply #402 on: April 18, 2008, 08:20:11 PM »

Hi.  My name is Ray and I live in Oregon.  I signed up last night and I had a hard time trying to sleep just thinking about the possiblities of this business.  As tired as I was at work today, I felt pretty good.  I realized that with this business, if  done right, that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.  
G Wolff

View Profile
« Reply #403 on: April 20, 2008, 07:07:48 AM »

Hello everyone, I am new from a month ago, and I have just found out how to put anyones GDI business into full gear. Any new newbies to GDI message me ok, this is free knowledge i can give. Guaranteed to work for you. guaranteed! you'll thank me later.
M_Perez

View Profile
« Reply #404 on: April 20, 2008, 06:18:42 PM »

Hi I'm Mona from the Philippines, I signed up just today and I dont have any idea where to start.
It'll be of much help if anyone can help me out to start building my downline.
I am quite optimistic with GDI since I have read some of the testimonials and very skeptical on how I will be able to earn using the GDI system. So, please help me!

Thanks in advance.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: