July 05, 2024, 06:10:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1257518 times)
FaustinaB

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: April 11, 2008, 05:51:49 PM »

Hi! My name is Faustina Balogun.  I reside in Baltimore, Marylan, USA. I was introduced to GDI yesterday and I am very excited.  Currently, I work as the HR director of a company, but I have been looking forward to a business that I can do to retire from my 9-5 job.  I have the guts feeling that this is it.  I love helping people get what they want and in whatever way I can and the beauty of it is I get paid doing what I love to do. Cyberspace dominion is the present and future.  Sad
Maureen Briere

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: April 11, 2008, 05:51:49 PM »

Please introduce yourself, where you are from and any comments/questions you wish to post
I'm a new member, My name is Maureen K. Briere,  From Okauchee, Wi.

Also, don't hesitate to build your WebSite and post under Showcase, Share Your WebSite...Part 3

To view many of the WebSites created by Members, check out "Share Your WebSite": Part 1 and 2.

Welcome Aboard,

Chip
Admin
Craig Robinett

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: April 11, 2008, 05:51:50 PM »

Hello,

Craig Robinett here from Nashville, TN USA

I look forward to utilizing as much of everyone's skill as possible.
Anything I can do as well, please do not hesitate to ask!

Craig Robinett
J Darnell

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: April 12, 2008, 07:21:42 AM »

James Darnell from SLC, UT

Brand Spanking New and hoping to make something of it
Susan P1

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: April 12, 2008, 07:21:44 AM »

Shocked Hi everyone new here from North Carolina hope to get to know some wondreful people.
NorvelRodrigo

View Profile
« Reply #365 on: April 12, 2008, 07:23:00 AM »

Hi everyone,

And i'm quite new in the playing field i wish i could be smart as you guys and earn in your spare times.  I wish also i could carry on this new concept and idea which i usually hear from others in the office or everywhere there are computers and internet.

I'm from the philippines and just signed in.  I wish i could be helped by those guru on board.

Best Regards,

Norvel
Melissa Landis

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: April 12, 2008, 08:32:25 AM »

Hello everyone my name is Melissa Landis and I am from Indiana. I am really tired of not succeeding on the internet.  I have to stay home and take care of my children and one my children are disabled. I love all of them very much and I want to be able to make money on the internet so they can have the things that they need. I am hope that this site will help me.  Grin
Kellie Hunt

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: April 12, 2008, 08:32:25 AM »

My name is Kellie Hunt and I am in the beautiful state of Georgia. I've been working online doing IFW sites for a couple of months and am looking for something to generate more income. This place looks good. I hope it works. I'm looking forward to getting to know the people here. Thanks for the welcome. Smiley
Aquanita Lewis

View Profile
« Reply #368 on: April 12, 2008, 08:37:19 PM »

HI
YOU CAN CALL ME ANITA
THIS IS ALL NEW TO ME
I AM NOT ALL THAT COMPUTER SMART
IF THERE IS SOMEOPNE WHO WOULD LIKE TO SEE ME THROUGH FEEL FREE TO SEND ME A MESSAGE @lewisnlewis07@yahoo.com
QMayo

View Profile
« Reply #369 on: April 12, 2008, 08:37:19 PM »

Hello All,

My name is Tabitha and I am from Miami, Fl.  I am 25 years old with two beautiful boys ages 4 and 7 and a wonderful husband. I am new to this and I am still building my site. I am looking for some suggestions on how to make the website, it is very confusing in the website builder. Please hep me, the newbie.

Sincerely,

Tabitha Variance
BillRowe

View Profile
« Reply #370 on: April 13, 2008, 09:03:51 AM »

Hello, I am Bill from Wisconsin. I have been with GDI only a short time.

A_Buenviaje

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: April 13, 2008, 09:04:16 AM »

Hi, im aurimel.Im a new member here. I know i've come to the right place to earn income online Kiss
MaribelM

View Profile
« Reply #372 on: April 14, 2008, 06:32:47 AM »

Hi Everyone!

My name is Maribel and i really wanna know how the commission works in GDI...I have tried to put in some figures in the online calculator e.g I put 2 in the number of people i can refer directly and again i put two in the field that says they may each refer,this gives me $62...Does this mean that if i got 6 persons in my downline (2-direct referal + 4 - direct referrals of my 2 downlines = 6) my commission is $62? Is my understanding correct. I will appreciate it very much to get some help. I have not done any multi level marketing so i do not know how this one works......thnks a lot!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2008, 06:34:46 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
DebraScofield

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: April 14, 2008, 06:32:49 AM »

Im a new member and Im a tad confused at all this. Yes Im a "newbie"!
B_Frierson

View Profile
« Reply #374 on: April 14, 2008, 01:47:46 PM »

Hello I am from VA  and I am ready to get it started! Grin Grin Grin
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: