April 26, 2024, 12:06:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Africa  (Read 63992 times)
ArthurBarnardo

View Profile
« on: September 11, 2005, 06:03:23 AM »

I am from South africa and enjoying the .WS business but finding rather bit difficult get going and had my free trial perios aswell.I need to stay with it as i ahve tried alot other online business and have failed.I am full time at home due to bad experinces at work and nees do something to supplemnt income cause of me being boarded from work.Hope there friends out ther help and guid me through to make it happen.

Thanks being friends
Arthur Roll Eyes
mack88
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2005, 10:59:43 AM »

Welcome Arthur!  There are many things that you can do to achieve success with GDI.  Offline advertising (flyers, drop cards and business cards) to begin with!  Tell your friends.  Use the invite system located in your back office.  It works wonderfully!  I wish you all the best!

Frank
OAyodele

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2005, 01:20:48 PM »

Hi everyone. I joined GDI and hope to buy a 'Ferrari' (Oop! Did I say that) in 3 months, as I want to have anything I want and also help others.

Anyone from Nigeria or West Africa generally should contact me.

Thanks

Ay
EdwardJones

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2005, 03:05:49 AM »

I have about 10 people for Nigeria, Africa who want to join but they said they can't join. How did you join and what payment did you use, because they said they don't have a credit card there and paypal don't not have their country list there. Can you help me.

Thank You
C Conradie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2006, 05:45:37 AM »

Hi everybody at .ws!

I joined yesterday and are very excited about it. I would appreciate some solid tips to convince people that this is not a scam!

C
HelenR

get rich..get rich..get rich..

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2006, 11:47:04 AM »

Welcome to GDI from Sth Africa!!
Good on you for taking the step & joining! May you have the best of luck with all that you do. Im sure you will find valuable tips in this wonderful forum, so take your time & absorb as much as you can. There is so much to do & try with GDI. Make new friends here, get great tips on marketing GDI, building your website, training, leads, & also have fun.
So, welcome again, & good luck to you.
regards,
helenR.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2006, 11:48:36 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
ERROLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2006, 05:12:03 AM »

GOOD GRIEF ( so many australians)
Are there any Capetonians out there
Very happy to be part of this exciting family
Cant wait to get my first downline
Errol
Victor Obunadike

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2006, 04:08:23 AM »

good day to u all....my name is Victor i joined this movement recently ....i m from Nigeria and i will like to learn more about this site ....i hope somebody is going to help out ....till then ........ victor
Ronelyn S

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2006, 08:59:26 PM »

hi everyone,, i need help regarding the payment option for nigeria...i have prospects there but that payment option is there problem,,,please help...
please advice...ASAP
thanks
Andre Kolver

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2006, 03:24:39 AM »

Hi Everybody.
Just arived from South Africa. I am exited and also a little scared. As a newbi I need all the help I can get. But reading through the letters I can feel a great teamwork spirit. I searched long and hard and decided on GDI. When I see all the success stories I new I am on the right track.
Will stay tuned.
Success to you all.

Andre
Lucky Suleiman

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2006, 03:19:19 AM »

Hello Victor
I am your sponsor in GDI,  in fact i am so suprise reading your post here,  Angry    i have contacted you for support and to teach and show you how to start building your GDI business but up till now you have not respond to all the emails i sent to you, i even wrote to help move some people under you to get you really started, and i informed you that your account currently is not Active and you did nothing to make sure your credit card informations are correct.

i dont know why you are sicking help here when you refuse to respond to your sponsor who has offered you all the support you need.
i hope you will contact me and let me start to show you what to do to builing your downline.

remember that i am here to help you out, but you should make moves to respond to your emails. thanks with regards. lucky
PHatchard

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2006, 05:30:25 AM »

I am from South africa and enjoying the .WS business but finding rather bit difficult get going and had my free trial perios aswell.I need to stay with it as i ahve tried alot other online business and have failed.I am full time at home due to bad experinces at work and nees do something to supplemnt income cause of me being boarded from work.Hope there friends out ther help and guid me through to make it happen.

Thanks being friends
Arthur Roll Eyes

HELLO FROM AUSTRALIA,
I 2 have had dramas working at home and is  new 2 web page production.
but in days i have generated thoasound's but im unsure if it's so real i have been promoting
free to join services and in less than 10 days have over 17 people in my down line.
even when my computer is off i still make money with less than $100.au outlay.
IS IT THAT EASY ?  compared to my 10+ years PAVING and building retainer walls.
very hard, hot work crap pay.
trade tips free hey.

Peter Hatchard.
VazquezF

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2006, 04:05:54 AM »

Hello everyone,
My name is Francisco Vazquez and just wanted to introduce myself. I've just joined in and my intention is to generate as much income as I can. I hope we are on the same wavelenght. I live in South Africa. Please drop me a line or two. I want to properly learn the ropes here and how to go about in making money. tks.  All the best to everyone and may you all florish and prosper.

Francisco Vazquez
Craig S

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2006, 01:38:49 PM »

welcome  ... got a  internet friends in south africa ..likes for them to  ... get a website  like this that earns not costs in the future ... we like to send pictures of our paradice ... you just stepped closer to building yours ... have fun and enjoy
Roux M

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2006, 09:11:53 AM »

Hi there all GDI'ers. 
I have been an affiliate of GDI for a few months now, but I haven't participated in the forum yet.  I am amazed.  It is really a BIG family!  Well here is South Africa we our proud of big families.  The Xhosa people talk about UBUNTU - the spirit of togetherness.  It seems here are ubuntu in abundance at GDI!  I will call my GDI team the UBUNTU team, because together we will make a difference.  Good luck and success to you all.  If you do not know what Madiba Magic is.  Well that is the affectionate nickname for our former president Nelson Mandela.  Just do a search for that name - 500000 pages!  That's Madiba Magic!

UBUNTU - The Spirit of Togetherness!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: