April 25, 2024, 04:10:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Africa  (Read 63979 times)
Garth D

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2006, 09:04:48 AM »

Great to be on board again. I was involved with GDI over a year ago and did NOTHING.....took NO ACTIONUndecided
This time around am picking up the pieces and am asking everyone I meet, whether they would invest $ 0.33 per day to have financial security for life.
CALLING ALL OTHER SOUTH AFRICANS. Please contact me, so we can compare ideas...we can all benefit.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2006, 09:05:07 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
SulemanAbdullahi

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2006, 06:17:32 PM »

Hi,

Suleman Abdullahi from Nigeria here. If you have prospects or if you are from Nigeria, you can
get a visa debit card which you can use as your payment option with GDI from graphcard.com.
They are quite reliable and efficient. You will need to register with them first and there are
various option for funding your account graphcard account. Contact me if you need more details.
JohnPhillips

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2006, 09:32:31 PM »

Hi,

Suleman Abdullahi from Nigeria here. If you have prospects or if you are from Nigeria, you can
get a visa debit card which you can use as your payment option with GDI from graphcard.com.
They are quite reliable and efficient. You will need to register with them first and there are
various option for funding your account graphcard account. Contact me if you need more details.
=========
Thanks, Suleman! Does anybody else have any other ways (URLs) that a person from South Africa can get a credit/debit card so they can pay there GDI dues? Any additional help and/or explanations will be greatly appreciated.
ThANKS.
Wishing you all the Success you can handle!
JohnPhillips

Have a Great Life Starting Today!
GeorgeGordon

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 17, 2006, 08:30:52 AM »

Hi All Capetonians..and other less fortunate South Africans.

If you're anything like me, you've tried everything on the web to make money...most South Africans scheme most of the time...keeping up with johannes etc.

Anyways, wish this one works...I'm gonna give it all, and if I find a trick that works, I share it with you all...oh by the way, I sit in Ireland at the moment and hope to be back soon. Had to come here to earn a decent living, but hopefully can work from home in Somerset West one of these days.

Bye for now
George
AlainStaub

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2006, 07:01:30 AM »

Hi   

I am from Durban,just join, wanted to say hi to all of you guys form S A

Kiragu Samuel

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2006, 04:26:58 AM »

hi all this is sami from Kenya Nairobi. I love this dot ws although I am doing both GDI and bankers job around here. gotta get people to get credit cards first then tell them about the business, its fun though.
JGichobi

Lets Do It!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2006, 04:47:21 AM »

Its only 4 days into the business.7 sponsored reps.This is gonna change the face of Africa!!

See You at the Top!
Jamleck Chomba
Takingitglobal Online Marketing
www.takingitglobal.ws
CCc

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2006, 03:47:39 PM »

Hi from Chicago
I'm new. Welcome aboard.
Sashen Naidu

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2006, 10:12:56 AM »

Hi there.My name is Sashen Naidu - i come from South Africa.I would like more assistance in this business opportunity. how do i invite other people? How do i get started?

Would appreciate if u could kindly get back to me.
Many Thanks,
Sashen
FritzMeyer

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2006, 07:15:06 AM »

Hello everybody,

I am from South Africa and I am quite new.

Fritz

Never Give up

Fritz
HenryEkwuruke

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2006, 08:57:09 AM »

Dear group member,

I am happy to be hear with you. my name is Henry Ekwuruke, I am the President of Nnado foundation Inc. a youth led Non-governmental organization serving the rural Africa.
I have expertise in development analysis and networking. I am also a Journalist with Africa News Network.

Regards,

Henry
« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 08:58:03 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Nyambura C

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2006, 12:12:13 PM »

Hi GDI'ers,

I'm glad that I have finally managed to make my first post in these forum. I've taken quite a while learning my way around, but I'm now getting the hang of things.

My name is Carol, and I'm from Kenya - that's the country that seems to produce renowned athletes. I hope that I will be able to learn fast enough and actually start making a worthwhile income.

I appreciate all your posts and all your useful tips.

Very warm regards to you all.

Asante sana (thank you very much in Swahili)

Carol

"If you think you can do it or think you can't do it, either way you're right." Henry Ford

"If you think you can do it or think you can't do it, either way you're right." Henry Ford
DonMbithi

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2006, 04:12:35 AM »

Hi Everyone,

I'm Don from Kenya and I've just joined .WS. Looking forward to great stuff.

Don.
Maina P

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2006, 12:07:51 PM »

Hi everyone,
Am from nairobi kenya. I really hope i made the right decision joining GDI. The people i've talked to so far are a bit slow in responding to the idea as they confuse the system with the pryamid. How can i kill tha notion and convince then otherwise?

Peter
LizetteStoffberg

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2006, 03:01:19 AM »

Hello Everyone

My name is Wade, my wife is Lizette. This business is in her name. We live in South Africa and love the opportunity to be involved in an opportunity that exposes us to the world.  Due to our weak currency it is not difficult to become millionaires courtesy of the mighty $.

Wade
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: