April 26, 2024, 04:28:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  
Author Topic: Africa  (Read 63993 times)
LizetteTimm

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: May 22, 2010, 01:34:04 PM »

Hi. I live in Durban, South Africa. I can't wait to post my success story on this post. Also I would like to welcome all the soccer fans who are coming to SA in June and July. Your experience is going to be awesome. this is an amazing country.
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: May 22, 2010, 02:43:44 PM »

Hi Adeola, Charl and Lizette!  Welcome to GDI!

Adeola, if nobody has contacted you yet I would suggest you contact GDI support.  My experiences with GDI support have always been tremendous.  They are an amazing group that have always answered my questions and provided support to my team whenever needed.  Once you discover a solution, even if it's one you don't like, please let us know so that others in your situation can learn from you.

And Lizette, have fun at the soccer games!  My girlfriend lived in South Africa for the better part of her life and she always talks about how much she loved it.

Once again, welcome everyone!  Smiley

Vincent Parker

Vincent R. Parker
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  

Jump to: