April 28, 2024, 08:14:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 777364 times)
Bret_A

View Profile
« Reply #1590 on: January 21, 2010, 03:08:21 AM »

I have over 200 hits today I feel like progress is going good ,I just wanna hook em now my goal for this month is to have 5 in dowline Thank you.... I can not wait to getthe first downline
ChrisWillett

View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: January 23, 2010, 06:12:29 AM »

Hey everyone, my name is Chris Willett and I just signed up today. I am hoping I can make something out of this, it does look promising.  I have all the time in the world and ready to start marketing.  Any suggestions or referrals would be greatly appreciated.  Hope to talk to you all soon.

Chris Willett
MauriceD

View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: January 23, 2010, 02:18:52 PM »

Hi All,
I am a new GDI member and I hail from New York city. Although I am new to GDI, I am a veteran business on the net since 1998. There is always something we can learn from each other. This is why I am here.

Maurice
Money Idol
ChrisWillett

View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: January 24, 2010, 06:03:37 AM »

Hello all, my name is Chris Willett and I just signed up yesterday.  I have been slamming the internet trying to find ways to market myself and the system we have going on here.  It sure is harder than it looks.  I really haven't found anything worth while yet.  But I have time yet, and if anyone has any suggestions that would be greatly appreciated.  Keep in touch!
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1594 on: January 24, 2010, 08:41:07 AM »

I have over 200 hits today I feel like progress is going good ,I just wanna hook em now my goal for this month is to have 5 in dowline Thank you.... I can not wait to getthe first downline

Welcome Bret!  Great job!  Keep up the good work!  If you keep working, like it sounds you are doing, you will have a downline in no time!  Keep it up!  Smiley

Hello all, my name is Chris Willett and I just signed up yesterday.  I have been slamming the internet trying to find ways to market myself and the system we have going on here.  It sure is harder than it looks.  I really haven't found anything worth while yet.  But I have time yet, and if anyone has any suggestions that would be greatly appreciated.  Keep in touch!

Hi Chris!  Welcome to GDI!  There most definitely is a learning curve when it comes to marketing and growing any business.  Even one as spectacular as GDI.  So, with that here is my suggestion.  Find some solid marketing training.  You are right, there are quite a few things out there that are just not worthwhile.  But there are quite a few that really are as well. 

First stop...well, you are already here.  The GDI forums!  Touch base with people who have been in the industry for quite some time and know how to create success. 

Next stop, the GDI webinars.  Who better to learn all about growing a GDI business than the GDI admin?  They know their stuff, and follow them you very quickly will too. 

Finally, a personal favorite of mine, Mike Dillard.  Many, many, many many successful network marketers owe their success to this man.  His course on Magnetic Sponsoring is pure genius.  One of my favorite lessons from him is "the easiest way to sell a drill".  What has that to do with GDI?  You'll see.  Smiley  The course does cost about $30 give or take, but it is well worth it.  Just do a search on Google and you'll find it.  Or, shoot me a PM and I'll send you a link to his free videos.  He also has a forum called Better Networker that is definitely worth joining.  You'll find some amazing people in there and the newsletter is outstanding.

There are many other masterminds out there who can help you create success.  Keep learning.  You'll find some rotten apples, sure.  But you'll also find some golden eggs.

Final suggestion: personal development.  I can't count how many people neglect this.  It's so very important to owning, growing and creating a successful business.  You notice the GDI quote, "You can have everything you want in life if you just help enough other people get what they want"?  That is a Zig Ziglar quote.  Find some of his materials.  They are outstanding.  Another person to follow around is Anthony Robbins.  Talk about a giant (literally and figuratively)!

So that's my advice and welcome!  Maybe next time you'll think twice before asking for advice when I'm around.   Wink  Keep at it, my friend.  And once again, welcome aboard!!!

Vincent R. Parker
Nathan H

View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: January 28, 2010, 02:54:47 PM »

My name is Nathan, I just joined GDI today and am excited to start promoting the business in a positive way. I have more than 8 years experience of doing business online and GDI seems to be just the right income stream I have been looking for. I had more than 100 domain names before I joined GDI and have been learning web design, marketing, and SEO.

I plan to continue my education and use what I have learned to take my GDI business to aw inspiring levels. To be honest, it’s not the domain name or hosting that drew me in, it is the fact that GDI has compiled a great compensation plan into the market of domain investing.

Anyone reading this post that may be having any doubts about their future in GDI, please keep thinking positive. When trying to make money on the internet it is easy to fall into the trap of trying to beat out the spam marketers and fly by night scammers. Just remember that with GDI you have a solid business opportunity with a very simplistic plan of action. Sign 5 and help them each sign 5. Rinse and repeat!

$10 or $11 per month is an incredibly low investment for an opportunity of this size.

Make a budget to be sure you keep your membership active and set aside time to learn and use skills to grow your business. For just $10 - $11 per month there is no reason to give up. Stay in contact with your upline and your downline and stay motivated.
RosaP

View Profile
« Reply #1596 on: February 05, 2010, 03:05:49 AM »

Hello hope everyone is doing good. I'm Rosa from New York Smiley
MarvinBradford

View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: February 05, 2010, 01:33:28 PM »

I would love to team up with current GDI members in the area so that we can Take San Diego By storm. The bigger the Team the better.  I need help and would also love to be of help. email me at marvin@get2work.ws
Ralph Castaneda

View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: February 05, 2010, 02:46:06 PM »

Was wondering how I would go about maybe meeting and talking to any GDI members here in the South Bay Northern California. Would be nice to be able to contact and Mastermind with people and share ideas it anyone is in my neck of the woods let me know !!!................Ralph  Smiley
Joseph Rice

View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: February 10, 2010, 06:55:20 AM »

Hi everyone I just signed up. I am from Parkersburg, WV. Looks like I am number 3 in West Virginia. Shocked Cool
Chuck Baird

View Profile
« Reply #1600 on: February 10, 2010, 12:13:50 PM »

Hello Everyone,
  Just doing as instructed and saying "Hi". I joined last evening and am looking forward to making some money (which would be a first for me in here) and meeting more internet people.
  I have been trying since October last year to start something up. Unfortunately not with much success. But when I saw GDI, it made me think twice, so I jumped! It looks great and I look forward to getting it going.
  The problem here though, getting people to see it. I am working on that!

Chuck
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1601 on: February 11, 2010, 09:53:28 AM »

Hello Everyone,
  Just doing as instructed and saying "Hi". I joined last evening and am looking forward to making some money (which would be a first for me in here) and meeting more internet people.
  I have been trying since October last year to start something up. Unfortunately not with much success. But when I saw GDI, it made me think twice, so I jumped! It looks great and I look forward to getting it going.
  The problem here though, getting people to see it. I am working on that!

Chuck

Hi Chuck!  Thanks for introducing yourself.  Smiley  Glad you jumped at seeing GDI.  You know, an attribute of highly successful people is their ability to recognize a great opportunity and take hold.  Someone once said (and I don't remember who), successful people are fast at responding to an opportunity and slow to changing their minds.  I find that to be so very true.  And to what you said about getting people to see it is the problem, you hit the nail on the head there.  It's all about marketing.  Learn to attract people to YOU through marketing and you've got it licked.  Keep working on it.  Smiley

Hi everyone I just signed up. I am from Parkersburg, WV. Looks like I am number 3 in West Virginia. Shocked Cool

Hey Joseph, I'm originally from Oak Hill, WVa.  Does that count?  Stick me on your list, buddy!   Grin

Vincent R. Parker
John K4

1 helping 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1602 on: February 11, 2010, 03:50:37 PM »

Hello all Ya GDI'rs.  I'm John from Sacramento,Ca....I need some good ideas for the autoresponder response....If you care to help  " I Need It  "   let me know....

God Loves U and So Do I!!

John Kapps
Johnnie Hayes

View Profile
« Reply #1603 on: February 12, 2010, 11:26:04 AM »

Hello everyone I am a new member as well and if there is anyone out there with any ideas on how to get things going please give me a holla!
TiffanyHerauf

View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: February 15, 2010, 02:47:55 AM »

Hello. this is Tiffany from Capitola CA Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109
  Print  

Jump to: