April 24, 2024, 05:43:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 776844 times)
GeorgeL2

View Profile
« Reply #1605 on: February 16, 2010, 03:11:12 AM »

Hi Everyone,
First time here,and I would like to say a big hello to all of you!
I've been with GDI over 2 months and my success is not the best.
The last month,I'm using a free recruiting system and I have 35
prospects that I'm working on.
It's free and you don't have to join GDI again.You can use it to promote
ANY program.
BUT we use it to promote GDI ONLY!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 03:11:37 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
CortneyM

View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: February 19, 2010, 09:08:36 PM »

Hey My name is Cortney and I live in South NJ close to Philadelphia.
Garza_A

View Profile
Hi!
« Reply #1607 on: February 22, 2010, 08:20:21 PM »

My name is Angela and I'm a new member from Texas, U.S.A. Paul Cherry is my direct sponsor and I am excited to give this program a shot. How can I become a super sponsor? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Angela
Mary Camacho

View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: March 21, 2010, 12:56:35 PM »

I'm looking to connect with any Hoosiers from Indiana.  I'd like to get a local support group going for Indiana GDI members, especially those in the southern region.  I'm not far from Bloomington.  Thanks!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 12:57:23 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Berkeley Andrews

View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: March 22, 2010, 10:34:01 AM »

Smiley How about Florida? I live in Boynton Beach.
Bowmagg
A_Brazzil

View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: March 23, 2010, 02:46:54 AM »

Hi Everyone,

I new here and I'm from OH. My name is April, I've been surfing around the GDI sites for awhile now. And tonight I decide to sign-up, I say what the heck do I have to loose. I enjoy taking calculated risk and if it's a risk to better myself and family I'm all for it. I just wanted to stop in a let everyone know I'm determined to make it to the "TOP", and I won't stop until I get there. So if anyone has any tips about making GDI a successful business, I'm eager to learn. Hope to hear from you all soon!
DLillpop

Committed to Living a Big Life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1611 on: March 25, 2010, 06:17:13 AM »

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I'm not really new to GDI, for I've been in and out of it for a number of years. I've always believed, since the first day I was introduced to the product and program, that it was an incredible opportunity for building residual wealth.  Somehow, I was never able to make it work. I have grown in my knowledge and understanding and been an affiliate now for about 4 months and for the first time I'm seeing growth in my business.  I often tell people that I've had one of those, "Now, I see!" moments. After all this time, I finally get it!  I am thrilled to be part of this fantastic company.

Dan Lillpop
Free GDI Downline Builder
http://www.eaglesuccesssystem.com/
J_Kim1

View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: March 30, 2010, 12:38:05 PM »

Hey, I signed up 2 days ago, and just leaving a new comment
help me out lots!
thanx
CameronMacmanus

View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: April 01, 2010, 02:56:48 AM »

Hi from Casper Wyoming
AnthonySmith1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1614 on: April 03, 2010, 11:42:19 AM »

Hey GDI Family,
I live in Hyattsville, MD which is right beside Washington DC in Prince Georges County
and I am looking to partner up with other GDI reps who  want to form a big GDI group here.
I don't care about who's in who's upline or downline but am looking for reps who really want to grow this in our area....with that I mean pooling our resources to buy leads, train reps, conference call lines for presenting the business and a weekly training/webnair and really put DC/MD/VA on the map as a big GDI place.

For example DC and MD are big Prepaid Legal area...you can't go anywhere here with out running into PPL rep( I use to be one...wasn't for me), well there are a lot of business's and people who need websites and domains, also there are a lot of tech people who could use our services, lets get together and find them. I am totally serious if any reps from this area are interested lets talk meet up and see if we can work together.

-Anthony Smith

PS
I want to be totally gainfully unemployed by Oct of this year...I didn't say rich but without a job and making money in GDI if this is you lets get together.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 11:43:21 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

What Up GDI Reps....I am looking for other GDI Reps in the DC/MD/VA  who would like to start mastermind group with me, pool our resources and find hungry & motivated business builders please send me a private message so we can talk!!
Steven Lamothe

View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: April 08, 2010, 03:17:42 AM »

Hello from Seymour, TN. I'm located just SE of Knoxville. Do we have any members in the area. I would like to meet up with people and perhaps get a mastermind group going.

Steve.
AMolette

Just Me

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1616 on: April 09, 2010, 11:55:15 AM »

Hello, my name is Althea. I joined GDI a week ago. I am from Childress, TX ~ in the lower south east corner of the panhandle. I'm anxious to begin earning money with GDI and sincerely hope that GDI is the company that finally changes my life. I have tried many other programs, all with little or no success. I have been trying to earn money on the internet now for around five years and have earned a little here and there, but a little here and there just is not helping. a couple hundred here and there would be good, but a couple thousand would be awesom.

Sincerely,

Althea 

A Molette
MohamudIsmail

View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: April 09, 2010, 12:36:30 PM »

Hi Anthony:
I live in Herndon, Virginia and I'm willing to team up with you regarding the idea you propose for the reps in our area. Please feel free send me a PM.

Best wishes
Mohamud
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 12:37:06 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
H Johnson

View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: April 18, 2010, 06:36:08 AM »

Hi! Im Harold and im looking 4 GDI affiliates who live near Yorba Linda California. We host monthly meeting at TGI Fridays restaurant at 11am. they last 4 about 2 hours. We have a BLAST!! Every1 wuz doing GDI solo then i realized dat itz much better if we not only do this business az a team, but we hook up with other GDI affiliates and sorta turn it n2 a monthly event. Sorta like Prepaid Legal!

Prepaid Legal member r very successful bcuz they cum 2gether and work da business az an organization. Itz like being a quarter back 4 a team but u never show up 4 practice! If u never c ur teammates... how do expect 2 go 2 da Super Bowl? Or better yet... u play heavy metal music but u ONLY hang around rappers! Itz duznt work. Football players have 2 hang around other football players and heavy metal bands have 2 b around other rock bands! datz how u develope ur skill.

So with dat note... GDI affiliates need 2 b around other GDI affiliates. So we can c each other n da flesh and uplift each other each and every week. Therez nothing like going 2 an event and seeing other people with da same common interest! Datz y people go 2 c da lakers at da Staple Center rather than watching da game on TV. Going 2 Angels or Dodgers Stadium. Da Harvest crusade n Anaheim. I can go on and on.

Anyway. If u live n Southern California and u wood like 2 attend please send me a PM! God bless u guyz! long live GDI!
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 06:38:48 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
LoriSivage

View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: April 18, 2010, 10:09:15 AM »

Anyone here in the Kansas area? I am in Wichita, and I am completely brand new.

Lori Sivage

Lori Sivage
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109
  Print  

Jump to: