March 29, 2024, 07:53:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Eastern/Southern USA  (Read 11970 times)
Ken Aspinwall

View Profile
« on: April 18, 2010, 06:36:08 AM »

I am from LaGrange, GA. Interested in meeting nearby people. I am with Tim Sebert.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 06:40:41 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
GParker

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 11:54:50 AM »

Wanted to introduce myself to everyone....My name is Gary Parker and I am from Panama City Beach, FL and am looking forward to getting to know all of you here at GDI. I got started with GDI because I have been laid off of my job and have been interested in working from home for quite some time...I want to be my own boss....tired of the corporate rat race. I saw the flash presentation...that pretty much sold me right then and there.

Glad to meat all of you!!
WKate

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2010, 05:08:10 PM »

Hello and welcome.  I am also new and trying hard.  I need this business to  work  for me.  I  wish  you the best  of  luck.   Kate
 Grin
M_Terry1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2010, 05:08:10 PM »

Nice to meet you as well! Welcome aboard and enjoy the ride of your life Smiley
G Emile

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2010, 02:43:11 PM »

hi im new to GDi and my name is Gibbs ive been looking for a site 2 make extra income and ive been scam plenty of times so its nice being here for the first time and if i could get some help from anyone dont hesitate to talk to me, thank you
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 02:46:31 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2010, 03:58:42 PM »

Hi Ken, Gary, Kate, Terry and Gibbs!  Welcome to GDI.  Smiley

Be sure to dig around in the forums.  If you have a question, ask ask!  Smiley

Vincent R. Parker
Alfreddo Hayes

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2010, 02:49:59 AM »

Hello From Georgia To All GDI Team Members
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2010, 05:36:23 AM »

Hi Alfreddo, welcome to GDI!  Smiley

Vincent R. Parker
YFang

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2010, 10:35:42 AM »

Cry
My name is Fang Yang from FL. I am new and lost totally here
Joy_S

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2010, 02:06:58 PM »

Hi Everyone,
I am also new to this.  I live in San Diego, CA.  I wanted to know if anyone knew the fastest way to get your downline started.  When using Craigslist, where do you post your information?  PLEASE HELP!!  I really want to rock this business.
DMeckley

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2010, 06:21:31 AM »

Hi to everyone at GDI . My name is David Meckley and I am from east central Florida and I am realy stoked about this opportunity to start a home based business that can be built with minimal out of pocket spending to get you off the ground . I was laid off for 9 months from my job of 14 years and just recently got back to work with a new company but I am looking to build this business to its highest level . I eventialy would like to be doing this full time helping as many people as I can to do the same . I look forward to working with my upline as well as building my downline.
Ok enough chatter its time to get to work on the site builder  Grin     Talk Soon

KenMcDougal Jr

Working from home is the only way to live!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2010, 09:28:04 AM »

Hey people,
                 My name is Ken and I am a new distributor with GDI. It is the ONLY business I promote. I presently live in Sunny Florida (the place where nobody wears socks) (lol). Glad to be here. Looking forward to networking with all you guys.

C-ya Later
Ken  Roll Eyes

"Success is not for the chosen few but rather for the few that choose it"
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2010, 11:14:07 AM »

Hi everyone!  Welcome to GDI and the GDI Forums.  Smiley

Hi Joy.  I do not personally post under Craigslist but most have a business opportunity section to post in.  The reason is that even though GDI is actually just a domain/web hosting solution for individuals and businesses, it does provide an income opportunity.  I have never had a problem posting ads there.

But remember, many of the ads seen in online classified ads are done by keyword searches.  So, whichever category you place it in a great many people will find your ad based on what they search for. 

For instance, let's say someone wants a graduation gift idea.  (I stole this from a GDI Webinar.)  Well, there are many ways GDI could be given as a gift.  Or a place for someone to show off their graduating child.  If you think "graduation gift" will be something people search for, put that in the title and body of your ad.  Smiley

And Ken!  Sounds like you know what you are talking about but in case others don't really grasp it, look again at what Ken said.

Ken said, "It is the ONLY business I promote."

That right there is a HUGE nugget of information!  So very important!  Focus is vital to a successful business.  GDI is great, but the company doesn't so much matter as your consistency of message does.  What you talk about, what you do.

Leaping from company to company when you are new is very tempting.  (Too tempting, I fell for it in the beginning.)

But take Ken's advice...  "It is the ONLY business I promote."

Thanks for that, Ken!

And once again, welcome everyone.  Great to see you all here.  Smiley

Edit: By the way, Ken gave two nuggets of information...  The second was the place where nobody wears socks.  Let those puppies breathe once and awhile!  Cheesy

Welcome aboard everyone.  Smiley
« Last Edit: May 19, 2010, 11:17:22 AM by VParker » Logged

Vincent R. Parker
KevinTimothy

Go Gators!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2010, 03:14:35 PM »

Hey, i'm from the Tampa Bay area. REALLY like GDI.

To your prosperity,

Kevin Timothy
Internet marketer,Coach
http://blog.kevintimothy.ws
Donald Cole

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2010, 09:11:49 AM »

Hi   

My name is Donald Cole.  I'm from Jonesboro, GA.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: