April 24, 2024, 04:39:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Bonuses  (Read 34762 times)
Tami Hand

View Profile
« on: March 30, 2007, 10:16:54 AM »

Hi, I am still pretty new to this but my downline is growing faster than I expected it would. Can someone explain to me how the bonuses work? Are you only paid bonuses for those you directly refer on your level 1 or does this total include all new affilliates in your downline? Just want to have an idea how the pay will work so I can get an idea of what my commissions are going to look like. Thanks.

Tami
 Huh
Eric Yuen Kai Cheong

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2007, 04:17:00 AM »

Hi,

What tools are you using to get so many downlines? Care to share?  Thanks.
Tami Hand

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2007, 02:55:40 AM »

:)Believe it or not...I have only used online advertising on craigslist and on different area work at home classified sites. I am averaging 1-2 new signees a day on my Level 1 as well as 1-4 new signees on the other levels each day. I believe if you want something bad enough and work for it, you WILL be successful in getting it. I  just keep that outlook at all times and I know I will do great with GDI.

A Iglesias

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2007, 02:42:43 PM »

just a question on craig's list.... how do you avoid the "no commercial links" and "no MLM's" rule they have?
UmutDemir

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2007, 03:16:05 AM »

I had 5 new signups last week but my name hasn't been in weekly potential leaderboard.

What can be the reason of this situation?

Best regards.

Umut
JanidI

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2007, 09:15:48 AM »

Make sure you are qualified. Read about the rules at: http://www.website.ws/kvmlm2/contests.dhtml

Janid Inayat
Aron Parker

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2007, 10:04:05 PM »

If I personally signed up 5 people in a week but moved one of them to someone in my first level will I still get the $100 bonus?
Jones_C

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2007, 03:11:03 AM »

Tami, I am getting alot of responses but no sign ups, how do you respond to people who contact you about an ad they saw of yours? How do get them to sign up?
Michelle M1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2007, 03:04:43 AM »

I too am getting alot of responses but no sign ups! I have even created a yahoo group dedicated to low income people trying to find work from home called Work for everyone!  18 members in the past few days since I started it, but no bites yet on the GDI program. Any advice on how I can reassure people? I would appreciate it!

Thanks, Michelle
PrashantM

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2007, 06:07:44 PM »

Mitchelle,

Ive been into internet marketing for the past 3 years and now do it full time. Though, I'm new to GDI. If you could provide more details on your marketing activities, maybe I can help. Stuff like hoe many visits do you get per day... etc..
MmD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2007, 03:13:31 PM »

So essentially you have to purchase $25 of DVDs weekly to qualify for the bonus? Obiviously the ROI is simple math but just tyring to get this straight- Thanks

mack88
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2007, 03:19:53 PM »

So essentially you have to purchase $25 of DVDs weekly to qualify for the bonus? Obiviously the ROI is simple math but just tyring to get this straight- Thanks

No, you read it incorrectly.  You only have to purchase the DVDs once to qualify for the weekly bonuses. 

Frank
SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2007, 02:16:33 AM »

Have you noticed that shipping costs for DVDs for people
overseas has dramatically increased?

When I ordered my DVDs back in November 2006 I paid
$58 alltogether which was ok. But if you want to order them
now, it goes over $100 which is outrageous.

This is a big turnoff for people from outside of USA to order
their DVDs and qualify for weekly bonuses.

Can someone explain why the price of the shipping has increased
so much? I order goods from Amazon.com on a regular basis
(DVDs, books, CDs....) and I pay $20 top for shipping and handling.

Sanjinka

RoderickBing

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2007, 04:02:38 PM »

Hi,

I am working on GDI from New Zealand and yes, the cost of sending 10 DVD's to NZ would have cost me about $US150. What I did was I had the dvd's forward to a friend of mines address in the US and it only cost me $7.50. My friend then hand carried it to NZ on his recent visit. You might look into that. Send it to an address in the US and then get them to send it to you, it will cost less.

Roderick
MmD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2007, 09:47:59 AM »

I too am getting alot of responses but no sign ups! I have even created a yahoo group dedicated to low income people trying to find work from home called Work for everyone!  18 members in the past few days since I started it, but no bites yet on the GDI program. Any advice on how I can reassure people? I would appreciate it!

Thanks, Michelle

Perhaps you could show them how you (or others) are succeeding, provide them the tools to succeed and show them that they will have help along the way ... I provide training modules for my team and leads in a free member only section on my site.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: