March 28, 2024, 07:15:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Bonuses  (Read 34663 times)
MAblon

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2007, 05:26:00 PM »

Hi, I am still pretty new to this but my downline is growing faster than I expected it would. Can someone explain to me how the bonuses work? Are you only paid bonuses for those you directly refer on your level 1 or does this total include all new affilliates in your downline? Just want to have an idea how the pay will work so I can get an idea of what my commissions are going to look like. Thanks.

Tami
 Huh

I did not see the answer to his question
Tore E

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2007, 03:01:22 PM »

Hi, I am still pretty new to this but my downline is growing faster than I expected it would. Can someone explain to me how the bonuses work? Are you only paid bonuses for those you directly refer on your level 1 or does this total include all new affilliates in your downline? Just want to have an idea how the pay will work so I can get an idea of what my commissions are going to look like. Thanks.

Tami
 Huh

I did not see the answer to his question

The bonuses are paid on your own efforts only.

.Tore
M_Abu Bakar

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2007, 03:05:50 AM »

i would to know how often that we can tranfer our money to our own account
DavidBarnard

Make Money, or Make Excuses! - You Can't Do Both!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2008, 03:16:47 AM »

I am a bonus Pool Winner. That's good, right? Well, do I need to do anything to claim it; where is it? Any light shed on this is appreciated.

Dave

David Barnard
Founder
Global Mentors International
"Where Common Sense Finds Success"
TimH

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2008, 03:16:47 AM »

I see that GDI still have $100 bonuses for every 5 people we refer but what I would like to know is do GDI still have the daily and monthly bonuses and what are they?
SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2008, 01:29:42 PM »

I see that GDI still have $100 bonuses for every 5 people we refer but what I would like to know is do GDI still have the daily and monthly bonuses and what are they?

No, there are not daily or monthly bonuses anymore.
Except a bonus of $5000 for a heavy hitter who is
a person that sells 1000 domain names in 4 consequtive
weeks.
However, you get bonus of $100 on every 5 people that you recruit.

Sanjinka
SamuelMunoz

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2008, 02:19:55 PM »

"a person that sells 1000 domain names in 4 consequtive
weeks."

Do you mean 1000 domain names in one month (4 straight weeks) or is it 1000 domain names each week for 4 weeks for a total of 4,000 domain names?
SamuelMunoz

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2008, 02:19:55 PM »

"No, there are not daily or monthly bonuses anymore.
weeks.
However, you get bonus of $100 on every 5 people that you recruit."

Also, if someone was to sponsor 250 people a week for 4 straight weeks, they would get $20,000 in weekly bonuses alone (250/5=50x$100=$5,000x4weeks=$20,000) plus the $5,000 heavy hitter bonus and the $1,000 for the 1,000 new members for a grand total of $26,000. GDI would actually pay that?
J_Russell

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2008, 09:10:05 AM »

If I sign up 5 people in a week but then move those people to someone on my second level do I still receive the $100 bonus?
George Gonzalez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2008, 02:42:30 PM »

"No, there are not daily or monthly bonuses anymore.
weeks.
However, you get bonus of $100 on every 5 people that you recruit."

Also, if someone was to sponsor 250 people a week for 4 straight weeks, they would get $20,000 in weekly bonuses alone (250/5=50x$100=$5,000x4weeks=$20,000) plus the $5,000 heavy hitter bonus and the $1,000 for the 1,000 new members for a grand total of $26,000. GDI would actually pay that?

Those numbers look great but who actually has ever personally sponsored 1,000 people in a month on a budget? There aren't many people in GDI with 1,000 people in there entire team. Yes the possibility is there but remember people are on a budget and we should not be giving them these amazing numbers.
People I have said it a lot of times before and I will say it again, patience and consistency will get you very far in this business. Can you recruit 1 person a month? YES! Can you show that person to recruit 1 person a month? Yes! Can you be in GDI a year from now? Yes! Well if you do that than your downline will grow tremendously and you wont worry about the little month bonuses.
I recommend you dont spend all sorts of money advertising, buying leads, traffic exchange upgrades, and all that. Keep it free, keep it simple and just be consistent. Thats all.

A little piece of advice, you start spending money on advertising in a marketing world saturated with GDI already your monthly bill will go up from $10 and you will spend more to try and make up what you have lost already and when you do finally get the 1 signup its only $1. Not a good return on your money. So keep your advertising free and shoot for getting 1 recruit a month and showing your recruit what your doing to get 1.

George

Successful People do What Unsuccessful People don't Do!
Kerrie Brown

"To the infinity bonus, and beyond!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2008, 11:13:19 AM »

Our team's objective is to work together so we can all hit the INFINITY BONUS!

To the infinity bonus and beyond!

Kerrie

Because I have been given much, I too must give.
Steve B1

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2008, 10:12:15 AM »

Hi I'm new here. I have a question about the leads that you can buy from GDI. If you buy leads do you still get $100 for every 5 that signs up?? Or is that only for leads that you directly bring in yourself??
Steve B1

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2008, 05:11:25 AM »

Hi I'm new here. I have a question about the leads that you can buy from GDI. If you buy leads do you still get $100 for every 5 that signs up?? Or is that only for leads that you directly bring in yourself??

Can anyone tell me definitively?? Please!
R.Lorenzo

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2008, 04:15:14 AM »

I'm getting my paper-work ready to mail in for the bonuses. But it said I needed a picture ID. It did not say if I mail that in or not. Does anyone here know?
Mario Meunier

I will build the largest family ever seen on GDI

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2008, 01:45:16 PM »

Ok we need to buy  the dvd.. and goodies before the period.. does that mean we can only try one week for that bonus ?

or after we are all the time in the contest ?

how that work..

I know I am not good in english.. if someone understand french and can help me whit that plz pm me..

J'aimerais savoir si le concours n'est qu'une semaine dès l'instant ou vous vous califiez pour ce concour, ou si c'est a l'infini tant que le concour existe !

cela dit.. si je me califie en achetant les dvd, serais-je dans le concours tant que j'aurai 5 nouveau membre par tranche d'une semaine ?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: