April 26, 2024, 07:01:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Bonuses  (Read 34775 times)
Michelle_G1

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2008, 05:49:56 AM »

I am totally lost!  Undecided 

I see a lot of great questions with no answers.

Where are the uplines? Isnt that a part of making a succesful downline? 

Uplines, we need your help in understanding, so that we can succeed.  You are throwing us out to the wolves.

CraigGeorge

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2008, 06:04:07 PM »

To get bonus commissions you have to sign up 5 or more in a given week Right?
So to get your bonus commissions you also need to purchase 10 dvd prior, is this right?
if so is this a one time purchase or ongoing to get bonuses?
if someone could answer this for me that would be great thanks Smiley
crusade2wealth
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2008, 06:08:16 PM »

To get bonus commissions you have to sign up 5 or more in a given week Right?
So to get your bonus commissions you also need to purchase 10 dvd prior, is this right?
if so is this a one time purchase or ongoing to get bonuses?
if someone could answer this for me that would be great thanks Smiley

Yes, you are correct.  You must signup a minimum of 5 people in week to receive the bonus.  You are also required to purchase 10 DVDs as well.  It could be before or after you've gotten your 5 people.  GDI would simple hold your bonus until you completed the requirements, then upon meeting those requirements, release your bonus.  And YES, it is a one-time purchase.
Ramin Mohebi

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2008, 06:30:26 AM »

Dear Roderick,

Can you kindly tell me how to ship your DVDs to your friends address in US instead of your own address, in DVDs order page of our G.D.I member account its not possible to change our shipping address so how you changed it ?

J_Hamilton

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2008, 09:47:20 AM »

To qualify in Australia it would cost $230.00 for ten dvd's!!! That is terrible.. well, at least 90% are going to think it's a scam!~ I know it's a one time cost but it really is considerably high. Shocked
Brenda Smith

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2008, 02:58:20 AM »

Hi - I am a newbie and just signed up today.

I had a couple questions on the bonus and just want to say thanks to everyone in here that already asked & answered them!

Cheers,
Brenda
J.Grandstaff

"It's think and grow rich not work and grow rich."

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2008, 07:02:22 PM »

Hi,

I'm reading this page here: https://www.website.ws/kvmlm2/contests.dhtml
and need to get clear on the DVD purchases.

Do wee need to purchase 10 DVDs per week in order to qualify or
just make a one time purchase of 10 DVDs?

If current leader board winners could respond or someone who knows
for a fact, that would be great.

Thanks in advance,

James
« Last Edit: December 04, 2008, 08:17:53 PM by J.Grandstaff » Logged

To Our Success in GDI!

James & Trinette Grandstaff
J_Morano

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2009, 03:52:48 AM »

I just signed up 2 days ago and after watching countless videos and doing alot of research on this, no one ever told me about having to buy DVDs to be qualified for the bonus referrals.. not one person. Is this true? I thought you only needed to buy the domain site and that's it. Is there anything else I have to do in order to be qualified for this?
A Gajda

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2009, 02:10:48 PM »

Last week I was trying to sign up for the bonus program - I bought the DVDs and printed out one of the forms necessary to send in by mail (my computer won't let me type into the form to send it by email).  Anyway, now I'm trying to go back and complete all of this, and I can't find the page where this is... the page I'm looking for is the one where it says you have to complete a testimonial, and buy the dvd's, and send in the two signed forms and the w-2 form...  Can someone please post the link for that webpage?  I just can't seem to find it now...
MikeWilson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2009, 07:26:45 AM »

Log in to the members area (website.ws/members area) scroll down the left side and click on documentations
Chris_L

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2009, 04:49:52 AM »

Hello,

I just read that I need to buy 10 DVDs if I want to participate in the cash bonuses.  I have three signups already this week.  Do I need to buy these DVDs so I can hopefully get my $100 cash bonus this week?

Thanks!
ArtisBrauns

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2009, 06:42:47 AM »

Hi,im wondering...if i place my new member under someone else in my downline...will he still count for my bonuss of 100$ ?
AndrisV

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2009, 02:05:00 PM »

yes, it will count towards your bonuses, because you`ll still be the main referrer, by moving your members you will only change a sponsor to that person which is moved. Wink
StaminM

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2009, 01:49:30 PM »

hello,i am new around here and if maybe somebody could answer me i would be very grateful:
-the DVD,s are just one time purchase or i must keep order them every week for the bonus?
-if is just a one time purchase,if for example this week i sign up 5 persons but next week i sign up none,i still can make bonus for every 5 sign up in a week or i loose my bonus possibility and must purchase again 10 DVD,s?
-sorry for my gramar error,i am from Romania and i would like to know how i find up the cost for shipping and how i make the order

thank you
Andrew_P

You have to risk it to get the biscuit

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2009, 05:54:01 AM »

hello,i am new around here and if maybe somebody could answer me i would be very grateful:
-the DVD,s are just one time purchase or i must keep order them every week for the bonus?
-if is just a one time purchase,if for example this week i sign up 5 persons but next week i sign up none,i still can make bonus for every 5 sign up in a week or i loose my bonus possibility and must purchase again 10 DVD,s?
-sorry for my gramar error,i am from Romania and i would like to know how i find up the cost for shipping and how i make the order

thank you

Hey StaminM

Welcome to GDI.

Yeah, you need to purchase only once the 10DVD's after that and some additional steps u can qualify for the 100$ bonuss
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: