April 26, 2024, 11:58:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about GDI  (Read 273861 times)
FayG

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2007, 12:44:38 AM »

Hi I am a new affiliate and I'm in the process of building my downline. Can children join this program if we promote it as a family? I know the parents will have to act as the direct sponsor. Is this possible?
SanjinkaO

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2007, 10:57:48 AM »

Luis,

it is about selling domain names and hosting accounts.
You can get full info at:

http://www.website.ws/YOURUSERID/hosting

Because of its excellent affiliate program,
GDI is a fantastic business opportunity too.

I hope this helps,
Sanjinka
RobinH

Robin Henry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2007, 10:07:05 PM »

Is it possible to filter the email you send using the "Contact Downline" feature in the Downline system of GDI? I want to email everyone currently on TRIAL, but I don't want to email people who are paid members.

How can I do it?

Regards

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2007, 10:07:05 PM »

I have had my GDI site for a while and I will admit I have done very little to help myself.   When I signed up I just used my name as a website but have been thinking about canceling this account and coming up with a new name.   For example from robbyjenks.ws to mr.marketing.ws, as an example.  Would you suggest that I do thatand if I do should I incorp that new name.  Plus just to make sure is it ok that I buy leads form a 3rd party. 

thank you.
SujantiL

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2007, 04:12:06 AM »

Hi All,

This is my first post...

Is it possible to stop the autoresponder messages that go out to prospects that have visited your website?

I know it is a great way to help people join but I have important reasons for needing to do this.

Thanks in advance,

Sujanti
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2007, 10:33:09 AM »

Use your own optin page to promote instead of the default ferari ticket page.
After that just redirect your visitors to the direct sign up page

https://www.website.ws/kvmlm2/dispatch.dhtml?sponsor=username

change username to yours

Melissa

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
R_Dunstan

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2007, 04:40:42 PM »

I agree, for me I am trying to sell most people a web site and not a business, I fear if I hook them up with GDI that you guys will poke and prod them to the point where they don't want a web site, I myself got calls from 3 different people after I signed up, all pressing the business opportunity and to be honest, if I wanted a web site and not an MLM I would be a bit irritated about all the calling ect.
R_Dunstan

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2007, 01:57:15 AM »

Cool, thanks Dpro =)
RadenPayas

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2007, 05:02:49 PM »

I understand that the first 7 days is free trial. Now my question is:

Does GDI sends email that asks me to continue after 7 days?  can I cancel my whole account if I wish not to continue after 7 days?

Thanks

SergeB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2007, 09:24:59 PM »

I understand that the first 7 days is free trial. Now my question is:

Does GDI sends email that asks me to continue after 7 days?  can I cancel my whole account if I wish not to continue after 7 days?

Thanks

Hello

They Do Not Send you an email.....They automacially charged you cc.
If you want to cancel your account you have to do it ONLY by phone......you have to Call them.
You can find the number in your GDI Back Office under FAQ Tab.

Hope this Help
Mark Visser

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2007, 03:20:43 AM »

Hi every body am I able to up load a movie clip from my camera and put that on my site , If so can anybody help. Thanks Mark.
KingJ

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2007, 03:10:29 AM »

You know when you signup, you get the testimonies site. Is that what I am paying for monthly? I will like to build a family site like  the presentation says. will I be charge extra?

Secondly, I have run out off email addresses because the invitation method is great. Where can find leads? I won't mind paying for if so be it.

S_Alcoya

Success is our way of life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2007, 04:15:27 AM »

You know when you signup, you get the testimonies site. Is that what I am paying for monthly? I will like to build a family site like  the presentation says. will I be charge extra?

Secondly, I have run out off email addresses because the invitation method is great. Where can find leads? I won't mind paying for if so be it.

You need change your options in the backoffice. Click on the site builder. To start building your site.

Hope that helps

If you have any other questions PM me.

Take Care,
Alcoya
Marc E

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2007, 05:22:41 AM »

I'm trying to find out the total number of .ws domains registered to date. I am only able to find old data [100,000+ members in 2000].
There are over 40,000 forum members, so this is a poor representation of total members .

I've tried Netcraft and Alexa, and I'm all out of ideas.

I imagine that this information should be easy to find if only I knew where to look.
I'm trying to determine the overall market share of .ws and the potential market.
Please Help

How May .ws Domains have currently been registered?
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2007, 07:51:03 AM »

I'm trying to find out the total number of .ws domains registered to date. I am only able to find old data [100,000+ members in 2000].
There are over 40,000 forum members, so this is a poor representation of total members .

I've tried Netcraft and Alexa, and I'm all out of ideas.

I imagine that this information should be easy to find if only I knew where to look.
I'm trying to determine the overall market share of .ws and the potential market.
Please Help

How May .ws Domains have currently been registered?

That's an interesting question  Wink, I searched through google and I found this link
http://www.webhosting.info/registrars/reports/total_domains/SAMOANDOMAINS.WS/

You can see the trend of .ws domains being registered, it shows that the total market share for .ws is 0.001%
Hey this means there is still alot of room to grow with .ws -- isn't that exciting?

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: