April 18, 2024, 02:18:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings from the UK  (Read 223111 times)
KevinBadham

View Profile WWW
« Reply #405 on: March 07, 2010, 03:09:47 PM »

hi rod and all you other gdi members out there,
i have only recently joined and like most of you
are promoting to the us market, but i will promote
to the uk once i have started my downline.
look forward to your discussions

regards
kevin badham
Dean Evans

View Profile
« Reply #406 on: March 07, 2010, 07:30:07 PM »

Hi all, i am new to gdi just 2 days to be exact , i am from the uk south wales, just wanted to share an idea i had this morning.
I am a daily user of facebook and have alot of friends on my friends list, so i made my own facebook group with my business name and all the contact details for my business once i set it up i invited every one in my friends list to join the group, around 20% of my friends have joined the group already today and several of them have phoned me asking questions about the business.

ALL THE BEST TO EVERYONE
                                        DEAN
KevinBadham

View Profile WWW
« Reply #407 on: March 08, 2010, 04:26:48 PM »

hi all, kevin here from birmingham uk have only been  with gdi for three weeks and at the moment have only purchased gdi,s own leads of which i am waiting for replies. good luck to every one and lets keep the ball rolling.

regards
 kevin badham Smiley
Terry Collins

View Profile
« Reply #408 on: March 22, 2010, 07:33:37 PM »

Hello and welcome from me terry Collins live in Milton Keynes UK and looking forward to getting started on this new project
Chris_Craig

View Profile
« Reply #409 on: March 24, 2010, 06:54:59 AM »

Hi guys!

First of all I'd like to introduce myself.

I'm Chris and I live in the UK. I've been using GDI for a whole 2 days now and so far it look promising. Obviously I'm still getting used to everything as it's all new to me but so far, so good.

A question I'd really like answering is this. I would like to upload the GDI promotional video to Youtube so that I can show it to people. Does anyone know how to do this? I would also like to add the video to a page on Facebook.

All help would be greatly appreciated.

Chris   Grin
Leslie Few

View Profile
« Reply #410 on: March 30, 2010, 02:45:02 PM »

Grin hi

i have just one question because i beleive that this does work very well indeed.

so i would be greatfull to some one if they could tell me how to put the video onto my other sites
so that i can promote this  great opportunity to progress further
JamesH5

View Profile
« Reply #411 on: April 21, 2010, 04:47:09 PM »

Hi everyone James here from lichfield UK,third time with GDI Embarrassed good look to all!
Karen Hills

View Profile
« Reply #412 on: May 10, 2010, 03:42:22 PM »

Hi, I am from the UK and I know how you feel. I have only just joined and none of my personal contacts are interested in GDI. Maybe if you try advertising online. Thats what I am going to be doing. Perhaps you could ask members of your upline to give you a hand.

Good luck.

Karen
Dale_H

View Profile
« Reply #413 on: May 26, 2010, 09:47:59 AM »

ye im from manchester nice to meet you all  Grin
Denise Fiennes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #414 on: June 25, 2010, 02:53:44 PM »

Just wanted to say hello from the Garden of England, Kent in the UK.
Wishing everyone every success and look forward to contributing to the forum and learning from everyone.
 Smiley

Denise Fiennes
Edenbridge, Kent in the UK
Dean_C

View Profile
« Reply #415 on: June 26, 2010, 05:09:14 AM »

Hey man Cheesy

New also, Victoria, Australia.

Welcome!
Christopher_S

View Profile
« Reply #416 on: June 26, 2010, 05:09:14 AM »

Hello and welcome to GDI!
Stephen Hanley

View Profile WWW
« Reply #417 on: June 27, 2010, 09:31:35 PM »

Welcome welcome! I'm sure you're going to love being with GDI, it's a fantastic company, incredible products and amazing opportunity! If you need any help at any stage, please don't hesitate to contact your sponsor, other up line members, or the forums! I wish you all the best in your new found business, I look forward to seeing you both in the leader boards!!!

Dean, it's great to see another Australian in the GDI community! Hope the weather is treating you well over in Victoria!  Grin

When people quit anything in life, it's always just before they were about to succeed!
DennisDow

just do it

View Profile WWW
« Reply #418 on: July 08, 2010, 09:13:00 AM »

Smiley
Ian Neate

View Profile
« Reply #419 on: August 22, 2010, 12:56:46 PM »

Hi guys n gals also from uk! Living in Nuneaton originally Cumbria not long signed up to GDI knowen bout it for years, done kleeneze before was retailing £4000 a month this oppertunity is so much easyer going to Market like kleeneze buying leads flyers talk to everyone, like the saying goes some will some won't so what next... Onward and upwards my friends 
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29
  Print  

Jump to: