March 18, 2024, 11:00:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 29
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings from the UK  (Read 222146 times)
R Rodwell

View Profile
« on: May 26, 2005, 12:49:41 PM »

I am from the UK. I am a long way from you people over there.
Is there anyone from the UK i can contact regarding GDI. I feel really isolated over here.
It is difficult to contact people by phone as the time difference is really big.
Does anyone know how to get UK leads apart from flyers and business cards.

I know I know too many questions.

Regards Ron Rodwell.
ThomasBaxter

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2005, 03:55:18 PM »

Hey Rod, Edinburgh-ite here.

I'm promoting mainly to US leads, you know what the Brits are like...  Cheesy

tom

I'd rather start a network and work my way down than start a job and work my way up.
R Rodwell

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2005, 12:03:43 AM »

Hi Tom.
yes I know what the Brits a like.
a good opp could bite them in the **s and they would'nt know it.
gdi rocks.

Ron
ThomasBaxter

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2005, 02:33:06 AM »

Yeah, a very sceptical and stubborn bunch. Suppose we love 'em really :-)

tom

I'd rather start a network and work my way down than start a job and work my way up.
S_Livingston

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2005, 05:01:01 AM »

Hi

Scott from hull UK here, as you have found its better to promote in the US.

Tongue
R Rodwell

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2005, 09:37:43 AM »

Hi Scott.
Thanks for the reply.
I am up in the North East, Middlesbrough. Not far from you.

Regards Ron
SMorton

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2005, 11:02:24 AM »

Hi,

Sandra here - originally from the Northeast  but now living near Reading, Berkshire by way of Canada, Japan and France.

Yes, the UK is a difficult nut to crack - hopefully we won't end up earning peanuts!  I'm going to primarily market the product rather than the opportuinity, and see how that goes. I'm planning to set up a webste to do this  - it'll be a case of "If I can do this, you can too".  I think the "in-your-face" recruiting site instantly scares Brits away. I've found that anything to do with network marketing immediately brings the shutters down.

I do believe the time is right for this (even in the UK), we just have to keep plugging away - there are so many differect niches to market the GDI package to.  I suspect we'll do much better offline  than by using UK leads online (if there are any).

Good luck to us all  Grin
R Rodwell

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2005, 02:14:03 PM »

Hi Sandra.
I tend to agree with you there. I am currently getting some GB freindly flyers made.
I am hoping to get a toll free GB 0800 number so our leads can phone the opp here. If anyone from the top is reading this!!! can you help with this. Huh
I am also going to try the local rags to see if I can drum anything up there.
Hopefully we will succeed.

Regards Ron
Liz T

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2005, 04:33:17 PM »

Hi  Everyone Smiley     I am from Falkirk in Scotland.  A big HELLO to everyone in the UK!    I was really amazed by the GDI movie and thought to myself Wow! this looks really professional I want to be part of this! 

Good Luck and Every Success to You.
                                                                                                              Liz

R Rodwell

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2005, 03:45:49 AM »

Hi Liz. Cheesy  Nice to hear from you and welcome to GDI>
wishing you much success.

Ron
KevinMoore

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2005, 02:21:51 PM »

Hi i am from nottingham and also market mainly to the u.s. market which is a shame as i recon the uk is wide open
I have had little success with obtaining any uk leads and those on offer are at crazy prices
I have batled against the time difference and built my down line to 98 despite it.
I too would be interested in any tips or advice on marketing this great opportunity to our home market

Kev
S_Livingston

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2005, 02:45:08 AM »

98 - not bad, I am at the break even 10 point, although only been really marketing it within the last week, what source of leads do you use?

Best wishes all, Scott
Stephen Allen

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2005, 03:40:36 AM »

Hi, I have just joined and am starting to feel my feet.I am based in Surrey. Rod if you still want a UK 0800 no. send me an email off of the forum, I will tell where to get a cheap reliable deal.

Good Luck
« Last Edit: August 29, 2005, 05:45:26 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
David Malley

Hi Rainman here.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2005, 10:48:19 AM »

Hi Rod,
         This is Dave Malley from near Heathrow Airport.I`m a Senior Citizen trying to use the "Net" to boost my income, and I have to say that GDI is the best thing since sliced bread.
         You`ll find the UK Market hard to crack---whenever I try to promote it to the Brits, I mostly get back:
IT`S A SCAM----------IT`S A SCAM 
          However---Persistence will pay in the long run. I suggest you concentrate on getting say 10 sign ups in the USA first,then see if you can find any reasonable lead sources in the UK.
         Lead prices in the UK are at silly costs at the moment because  the companies that are "sourcing" them are having to pay out so much to get them.
         I wish you succes in all you do and although I`m not allowed to promote my own website from here--------I think I can point you to the "Showcase your Website" Forum "

Best of luck to you---------Dave Malley----------(rainmanuk)

No one  ever really failed,they just didn`t try quite hard enough.
Paul Watts

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2005, 03:49:36 AM »

Hi all you Brits!

I'm from Shropshire and I can tell you that there are UK folk out there who see the potential. I've proved it - with around 200 in my team so far 99% of them are from the UK. You may have seen my name at Number TWO on the LeaderBoard recently?

How did I do it?

By Direct Mail.

Sending a simple A4 flyer out to postcode addresses.

Don't give up - we're a bit slow over here when it comes to Network Marketing but you just have to target the right people.

Regards

Paul E. Watts
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 29
  Print  

Jump to: