April 20, 2024, 05:24:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings from the UK  (Read 223151 times)
RyanGould

View Profile
« Reply #390 on: January 18, 2010, 02:41:11 AM »

HII, Im From UK, United Kingdom, and i am ready to start making money the same way all of you are, i have currently got some help off my referer, and wouldn't mind if more people decide to aswell, as we are all doing the same thing Smiley thanks for you time, Ryan Gould
PaulJ1

View Profile
« Reply #391 on: January 20, 2010, 07:03:03 AM »

Hi I am brand new to the set-up, just joined today.

I'm based in Northern Ireland, and if mainland UK is hard to crack NI will be even harder. I think there is plenty of opportunity though, just might take a bit of time to build up.

Look forward to sharing ideas with you guys.

Cheers

Paul
B Gwen

View Profile
« Reply #392 on: January 21, 2010, 03:08:21 AM »

Hi I'm from London,

how is everyone doing?
Jan Moss

View Profile
« Reply #393 on: January 31, 2010, 12:56:36 PM »

Hello guys,

I live near Skipton in the Yorkshire Dales - just started this week - can see great potential!  I'm in a fantastic team that gives great support - my upline is Jason Cardamone - anyone else in his team?

Good luck to everyone!  Let's all go for it!
CLomax

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: February 18, 2010, 05:08:20 AM »

Hi all, Im Chris

Im new to the site, just wanted to introduce myself. Grin
BPeter

View Profile
« Reply #395 on: February 18, 2010, 06:36:55 AM »

Hi,

I have just joined and from the UK also, I do not think I will be  much of a help with regards to leads but just letting you know there are a few more in the Uk that have just joined, so please do not think you are isolated as there are many people in the  GDI Business that are all willing to help as I have had allready five people from my upline telling me that any help that I require just ask.

I thought that was kind of them

Bpeter Cheesy Cheesy
JudeO

View Profile
« Reply #396 on: February 18, 2010, 10:52:07 PM »

Hi all,
Just joined GDI and thought to say hi to all the uk members.
Does anyone have any good advise for a newbie?
What other opportunities are there to make some money
with GDI. Smiley
Thomas Chapman

View Profile
« Reply #397 on: February 22, 2010, 03:00:40 PM »

hi everyone i have just joined gdi never done anything like this before i live just outside Edinburgh any help or advice would be greatly appreciated
 once again hello and good luck to everybody

Thomas_Williams

View Profile
« Reply #398 on: February 22, 2010, 08:20:21 PM »

i just joined this today but allready im finding it hard to get anyone to join i was wondering if theres any tips i can be given to help suceed in this?

thanks for making this post its nice to know im not the only person from the UK on this website
 Smiley
MatthewWhelan

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: February 22, 2010, 08:20:21 PM »

Hello GDI community ! ! !

My name is Matt Whelan and I have been an affiliate with GDI now for a few months, and I think its great. This is the first time I have really had a chance to get into the forum, I really want to start keeping in better touch with all the other GDI affiliates.

Glad we can all share ideas this like as well.

Speak soon!

Matt Whelan
Thomas_Williams

View Profile
« Reply #400 on: February 22, 2010, 08:20:21 PM »

Hello i am also from the UK and i only joined today so if anybody has any tips please share them. i was thinking of paying for the 10 leads just for a head start but ive also heard that you ca share affiliates and im jsut not really sure what to do. if you feel you can help please message me Smiley

Tom
Jan Moss

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: February 23, 2010, 11:11:17 PM »

Hi Everyone, if you're struggling, your sponsor should be your first port of call as they should be there to help you.... my upline are all in the States but we can communicate with Skype and email.

Personally, I feel that if you are phoning people to invite them to this opportunity, you're in the wrong opportunity!  The great thing about this one is the fact that you can do it all online!  A fab way to do this is thru traffic sites where you place an ad then you  have to click on other people's ads to get credits in order for your ad to be shown.  I don't know if you're allowed to put links on here so if anyone wants any suggestions for this sort of site I'd be happy to advise - just send me a message.  The one in particular I'm thinking of you will need to spend around an hour a day just clicking but you can do it whilst you're doing something else (like listening to a training or something) and when you've generated around 15,000 credits (you get 1-5 credits per click normally although I did get 50 once!) your ad shows like mad....  you might think that nobody is actually reading the ads, just clicking but I am living proof it works as that is where I found the opportunity!

There is also google ads but you need to know what you're doing with this or it will cost you money - again I can send you a link to a good free training site on this if you are interested.

I've been in GDI nearly 3 weeks now and have two people already - one from Bradford (a friend) and one from Cambodia!  Go on all the trainings and learn all you can about internet marketing - you don't need to stick to warm market.

Hope this helps.

Jan
Gary_Pocock

View Profile WWW
« Reply #402 on: February 26, 2010, 02:39:41 PM »

Greetings, and salutations. From Hampshire. UK, obviously Tongue - otherwise I wouldn't be posting here.

Recently signed up to GDI - already have a couple of 'leads' its just whether or not I can convert them into 'buyers'.

Help would be appreciated as I feel its like my first day at secondary school (yes, aged 11, I was THE complete unknown)

So you want to make money. And we all know you cant make without spending.
Dave_Meech

View Profile
« Reply #403 on: February 28, 2010, 07:53:32 AM »

Hello Jan  ...I  was  reading   some  post   and  Finally  I read  yours  and  it  was  one  of  a few  that  finally  gave  me  some   advice that  sounds  good.   I  am  very  new  though  and  do  construction  for  a  living  so  this  online  work  is  very   difficult  for  me. But  I  want  to  get  good  advice  so  I  can  get  this  thing  jump started.  I  have been  with GDI  now  3  days   and  have  had  no  or  little  hits  to  my  site.  I  do  hope  you  can   give  me  some  help  to  get  this  started  as  its   a  little  overwhelming  after  the   initial start up  ...I  do  thank  you  for  your  time   Smiley   

Dave
KittyBrown

Kitty Brown [Kitty Jellinek maiden name]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #404 on: March 01, 2010, 03:00:45 AM »

Hi to all from the UK,

I live in Australia [hope all of you from the UK won't hold that against me].

The internet has afforded us the luxury of being able to communicate over these vast distances as though we were next door to each other.

I have been making a full time income online for over 7 years - but I clearly remember how daunting and confusing my first tentative steps were, when I started my journey.

When I first joined GDI back in 2004 I found my uplines to be very responsive - they really tried to help, trouble was they didn't have the experience in internet marketing themselves and it was like the blind leading the blind.

Also I was not interested in direct marketing. I determined from the outset that I would not chase people - phone people - hand out flyers and business cards - hold meetings - attend meetings etc.

Please don't misinterpret me here [direct marketing works when implemented correctly. It just does not appeal to me personally]
As far as I was concerned I'd rather clean toilets for a living than have to chase friends or any people to join any program.

My aim was to promote GDI via internet marketing were people would find me without solicitation.

At first I could not make it work [lack of my own experience], I bought some lead packages and started to email market the leads - the results were pathetic!

I then tried free traffic exchanges - I got a lot of clicks to my GDI marketing pages - but no sign ups. I tried free advertising sites because I could not afford any paid advertising - still no sign ups. One of my uplines wrote to me and told me the only way I was going to get recruits was to use the direct marketing methods as outlined in the GDI back office.

I was about to cancel my GDI account but was carted away by an ambulance before I could do so. For the next seven months I was hospitalized a further five times and too ill to even switch on my computer.

I had forgotten all about the GDI program. So imagine my amazement when I finally opened my emails after 7 months and found that I had received five months of commission payments from GDI.

At first I thought this must be a huge mistake and that I would have to refund all the money. Then I saw all the people in my downline and all the people in my autoresponder which I had set up with an optin form on my own sales page seven months ago.

I can't tell you how excited I was. Not just about the money in my account - more important was the fact that I proved to myself that my pitiful beginner attempts at internet marketing had already given me these results.

Buoyed with enthusiasm, I made it my business to learn everything I could about internet marketing. I have never looked back and am grateful for my blessings on a daily basis.

So if there is any one here, having a tough time starting maybe I can make the road easier for you.

I have created a free online study at my site open to anyone who is interested in Internet Marketing.

You can access the "Kimbro's Study" 24/7 - nothing to join - no forms to fill - just go to the blue orb under my picture on the left side of this post or do a Google search.

When you enter the Kimbro's Study do yourself a favor and read everything in the order it is given.

If you are already a GDI member just ignore the prompts to join GDI within the 'Kimbro's Study". The information is for everyone even if you are not in my GDI downline.

I hope my information will make your road to a full time income with GDI a lot easier than it was for me.

Cheers,

Kitty.

Kitty Jellinek is a published author and web developer. Online for over 12 years and loving it.
My contact details Private Messaging etc can be found at: http://mikode.net/ - the Worldwide Local Community Network site.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29
  Print  

Jump to: