April 23, 2024, 05:54:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 29
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings from the UK  (Read 223246 times)
Roy Gill

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: August 22, 2009, 08:51:43 AM »

Smiley Hello everyone

I'd just like to take this oppotunity to say hi to you all, I like many others will need a little bit of help along the way but thats team work.

Im from the Uk and am completely new to any kind of online business and i may ask some really basic and maybe obvious questions but i hope you can just realise its because im completely new.

Im used to working many long hrs on shift work and i think it time to start spreading my wings.

right enough for now i look forward to speaking to you at some point.

Goodluck to everyone

Roy
FEmmanuel

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: August 26, 2009, 09:44:59 AM »

Hello everybody. Looks busy in here.

Best regards
FEmmanuel.
MarkWhitehouse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #362 on: September 15, 2009, 02:57:28 AM »

http://
Hello i am new to Gdi i currently live in great yarmouth in the UK
I would certainly love to here from anyone who is doing well as i would appreciate some tips and tricks on how to get going myself. I looked at the leader board and i would love to get on to that.  Huh

More powerful than the will to win is the courage to begin.

Regards

Mark Whitehouse
SorayaK

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: September 16, 2009, 02:49:29 PM »

Hey Im from UK to - might sound dumb though but to get started...

ive purchased a domain which i will use for something else.  www.website.ws/username
would that be the affiliate link..
Melvyn Burnett

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: September 16, 2009, 02:49:29 PM »

Hi to all UK GDI affiliates

I have just joined this exciting Project.  As of thista, I am looking at all your postings and trying to glean (steal) anything that will get me going.

I am from Norwich.... now now no smart backchat about the Canaries. Someone has to support them, and it looks like I have "volun..tired"..yawn.

Ihope that this GDI will start to be recognised for the potential that it is.

Keep on clicking....

Mel
RussellMarsh

View Profile WWW
« Reply #365 on: September 30, 2009, 09:47:27 AM »

Hi Guys,
I am new as of last week. I have been promoting like crazy. I have about 30 videos up on about 8 video sites (I'm making a new one every day) and I have 3 articles being distributed to 600 article directories via some software I own. I set it to drip feed to the article sites at 50 per day. I also built a wordpress blog (http://helpandinfo.com) and I'm loading it with content as fast as I can.

Having been around the internet marketing world for a while (on the outside mainly) I don't see any future in traffic exchanges and list-submitting services. 99.9% of the people in those lists have throwaway email addresses that all the list emails get sent to and they never get read.

So... Articles and Video marketing and a blog.. Anybody else got any other "real" ideas?
cheers
Russ
Darren Olander

Darren Olander

View Profile WWW
« Reply #366 on: October 01, 2009, 04:21:32 PM »

Hi Guys,
I am new as of last week. I have been promoting like crazy. I have about 30 videos up on about 8 video sites (I'm making a new one every day) and I have 3 articles being distributed to 600 article directories via some software I own. I set it to drip feed to the article sites at 50 per day. I also built a wordpress blog (http://helpandinfo.com) and I'm loading it with content as fast as I can.

Having been around the internet marketing world for a while (on the outside mainly) I don't see any future in traffic exchanges and list-submitting services. 99.9% of the people in those lists have throwaway email addresses that all the list emails get sent to and they never get read.

So... Articles and Video marketing and a blog.. Anybody else got any other "real" ideas?
cheers
Russ

Wow, you are really making it happen - good work Cheesy
I disagree about traffic exchanges and viral list builders though - you just need the right strategy, which is branding yourself and building your list - and then turning them into your business.

Darren Olander
Proud Founder of the Prosperity Marketing System
Build Your GDI Business Using The Prosperity Marketing System! (check my profile & website)
Colin Mulvey

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: October 15, 2009, 12:03:15 PM »

Hi, I,m Colin from England....STILL a 7-day free member..have a very positive attitude
to life in general...and hope to help as many people as i can with this excellent opportunity..
HOPE to do really well as I,m 52 years old and realize by helping others ,i will be helping
myself to a residual income which could one day equal or even beat my pension...

Do,nt  know anyone here at this moment in time, but hopfully that will change..

Best Wishes everybody

Colin.         

JohnnyLovett

View Profile
« Reply #368 on: October 20, 2009, 09:41:04 AM »

Hello All!

My name is John and I too am a brand new member to GDI. I am a complete novice at this so if it's ok I will be asking many of you questions.

There is so much to learn and so many places get information, the hardest thing is knowing what to look at and what not to look at.
P Mottley

View Profile
« Reply #369 on: October 24, 2009, 08:13:32 AM »

I've just jioned up myself -

it's probably a good idea to use as many as the free social tools as possible.

I have a facebook profile linking into twitter which is auto fed from another source that also allows me to schedule the tweets, snip urls and also track clicks etc.

Automation is a must when time is short.

Bloggin is good - doing videos - hosting your own capture pages in order to build generic lists are a good thing as you can then moneytise these lists - hopefully as my ad campaigns become more targeted and the list will start to pay for itself and I can offer GDI as one of the soultions I can offer people to build a good online business.

Be more than happy to connect with anyone in the UK or anywhere - find me on twitter - PaulMottley

GavinMoulds

View Profile
« Reply #370 on: October 25, 2009, 07:18:47 AM »

Hi all....another new BRIT here who doesnt know what he is doing.

Anyone in UK want to email me and tell me what i am supposed to be doing with this thing.
GrahamBirdsall

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: October 25, 2009, 07:18:47 AM »

Hello everyone, just joined under my son, he's my sponsor. It's funny reading the posts about Uk people I know what you mean.
But persevere, it'll be worth it in the long run. I was thinking it would be good if WS could have a more toned down approach on the promotional material, presentations etc, i find uk peole are put off by the "awesome" and "mind blowing" terms. I know they are more than useful in USA but not how we talk to each other over here in blighty. I'm going to suggest this to my upline and see where it goes. I think this is a great opportunity and I'm really excited. If I can be of any help to anyone regardless of if we are in the same team please feel free to contact me, I'll reply asap. I've been involved in Network Marketing for years, I don't pretend to know it all but I do have a bit of experience. One word of advise, be careful about throwing money at this ie 0800 numbers etc, 1, it can be expensive and 2 it sets an example for people you sponsor, they may think  "have I got to do that to be successful in this business" and the answer is no, it could also put people off! The old adage KISS, keep it simple stupid. I found that some people you just keep going back to as and when you have more proof the business side of this works. Hope this offers some food for thought.

Through WS and my Internet Marketing business I intend to be working for myself in a year and quit the day job.
Good luck to everyone.
Graham
« Last Edit: October 25, 2009, 07:19:15 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
GrahamBirdsall

View Profile
« Reply #372 on: October 31, 2009, 07:07:25 AM »

Morning all, looking at the lawt few posts, I am wondering who sponsored you into WS and are they helping you?
My advise to you all is as is my last post, keep it simple. Talk to people you know, don't throw money at this, or any network company it doesn't need it. People will see the benefits or they won't Just to give an example, I am an HGV driver as is my friend who is 60. He knows very little about the Internet, nothng about Network Marketing and nothing about website design! Is he worth taking to? Yes, because I know I can help build up a business that in a few years will give him a regular chunk of money each month to help him in his retirement. In his case I explained that we all network everyday, we just don't get paid for it! How many times do you recommend something to someone, if your on Sky TV you can get a one off payment for recoomending friends.... well with this you get a payment every month! My firend loves fishing so I suggested his website was about his fishing. An online bloge through his website. I'll give him a hand with putting it together. And he will talk to his friends etc about WS and most are going to look at this because (a) they resepct him and (b) they will think if he can do it, they can! Keep it simple. My friend is the classic example of how easy this business is if it is appraoched in the right way. Don't fall into the trap of printing posters, setting up freephone numbers without doing your research first. I'm not saying these approaches don't work, but write a list of 30 names of people you know. Don't pre-judge. Then invite each one to look at WS. Your looking for a few good people. I hope this helps and again, use your sponsor they should and want to more importantly, be able to help you. To be honest I wish I had sponsored you all as you have a fantastic outlook. Good luck
J Domingos

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: November 01, 2009, 05:39:55 AM »

Hi to All Cheesy

My name is Jorge Domingos, 40 years old, married and I am Portuguese but living in Birmingham - United Kingdom since 2000. I'm pleased to have joined GDI. Being a newbie I appreciate all the help and information members may give for start building my downline. Thanks to all
SimonHeron

View Profile
« Reply #374 on: November 01, 2009, 12:35:55 PM »

Hi All Simon here from London,

Could really do with some tips on getting people signed up.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Simon
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 29
  Print  

Jump to: