April 18, 2024, 03:50:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  
Author Topic: Upload Topics  (Read 68523 times)
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #105 on: July 02, 2007, 01:06:00 AM »

I am a new member. I have ebook creator on my computer. I want to upload it. Do I have to rebuild my whole site using Website Builder or can I just upload this on to the parked domain I already have with Global Domain International. I want to put this into an auto responder to sell the product. But don't know how to do this . Any Advice would be appreciated. Thanks, Ray.

You have to build a site using the hosted option and upload the file to the GDI server.
MikeC2

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 04, 2007, 07:37:25 AM »

OK  I have my site built, on my laptop.

I want to send an entire directory c:\george to the root of my domain.

What are the commands to do this using FTP or COffeCupFreeFTP.  I can't seem to connect to the FTP server at GDI.  The FTP settings don't seem to be anywhere in FAQ or Help files.

Thanks in advance, I need this ASAP!
Isaac Nitta

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 17, 2007, 08:34:31 PM »

Can anyone show me how to upload the DVD presentation on my website?   
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: October 11, 2007, 01:18:18 AM »

Can anyone show me how to upload the DVD presentation on my website?   

You should be able to just put a link to it on your site
something like http://www.freedom.ws/userid/show_dvd
BShelley

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 31, 2008, 07:50:44 PM »

I am still searching to find out how to get a song to the gallery so I can include it to my website.  Can anyone help me?  I have ask about 3 questions on the forum and not gotten an answer yet, I was wondering if it because I am still in moderation.  Does that determine the length of time to get the answer?  New and just curious.
Thanks,
Bshelley

"Live Life on Cruise Control"
KPaul1

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 10, 2008, 01:12:35 PM »

Tatjana,

Excellent site, How did u upload site pal onto your site?

How do u upload a video link?

Thank you for your co-operation.

Paul.

I need someone to talk to me about uploading images to the site builder. I went through all the steps to upload my personal photos & when I went to insert them into the site the list to choose from was EMPTY, yet the photos were in the gallery?Huh
Any suggestions??? Makes it kinda hard to sell my photos if I can't display them.
Thanks, Danielle P

DPerry!

Tatjana here! Be on Yahoo messenger today 14.08.2005 at app 10 pm European time (Slovenia). You can send me the instant message. I'll send you one that you'll be able to find me!  I'll help you!

For all the others: I'm preparing a kind of photo tutorial for helping you. It will be in PowerPoint 2003 so be sure to download PowerPoint Viewer 2003 to be able to see it properly.

The link for free downloading PowerPoint Viewer 2003 is: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=428d5727-43ab-4f24-90b7-a94784af71a4&displaylang=en

Many greetings to all!

Tatjana

Smiley Smiley Smiley

DBalsley

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 24, 2008, 07:20:51 AM »

I am needing to be able to tell my clients that they can have more space if they need it.  Is there a way to do it?

The other thing I noticed was that a content block is limited to 3000 characters which means that pasting a whole page is not a possibility.  So then you have to make a .pdf file, upload it and then the user has to click one more time (if you can get them to do this) to read your message.  Please look at http://www.sistersuzy.ws/TU to see what I might do.  My objective is to be a "project management tool"  Where a team of people can have their latest version of a document posted.  Then reviewers can add comments and the document manager can then compile the notes and publish a "final" version on this website or then send it where it is supposed to go. 

To do this, the need for more storage comes into play.
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #112 on: February 25, 2008, 04:16:59 AM »

I am needing to be able to tell my clients that they can have more space if they need it.  Is there a way to do it?

The other thing I noticed was that a content block is limited to 3000 characters which means that pasting a whole page is not a possibility.  So then you have to make a .pdf file, upload it and then the user has to click one more time (if you can get them to do this) to read your message.  Please look at http://www.sistersuzy.ws/TU to see what I might do.  My objective is to be a "project management tool"  Where a team of people can have their latest version of a document posted.  Then reviewers can add comments and the document manager can then compile the notes and publish a "final" version on this website or then send it where it is supposed to go. 

To do this, the need for more storage comes into play.

Hi Yes you can get more strorage with the hosted option and there are many work arounds to the block size see the error 122 thread in this forum.
GaryMarquis

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 03, 2009, 08:36:48 AM »

Hello everyone I need a quick answer to a stupid question,how do I access uploaded files to change permissions?
Gary
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  

Jump to: