April 27, 2024, 11:37:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: What kinds of people are you targeting the most and getting the most sign-ups on?
Stay At Home Parents
Network Marketers
Friends
Relatives
People w/ Hosting Needs
Businesses
Other - Please specify in a post

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Targeting YOUR GDI Sign-Ups  (Read 131093 times)
Johnson S

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: December 16, 2008, 02:34:49 PM »

Since I'm still new and really confused with the process, it would appear that I'm targeting people that are stay at home parents or people looking for part time employment. Which appears to be my problem. I'm not targeting the right group. I need to be targeting folks that are genuinely interested in growing a business, like myself.
C Palomo

Business Solution and Product Services

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: January 09, 2009, 11:56:24 AM »

Hi Gerald,

When you say think outside the box.  That means a successful business stream of team building.  I work in a capacity level of all types of ages.  From students, parents, non-profit organizations, music artists, and online shopping for the whole family wish list beyond.   Of all the other sites I still work for, GDI must be my first priority.  The others can second guess on their wish list shopping needs because it is for seasonal or just because reasons as why one gets a gift.  If GDI has a place that is so different, then why not shoot for the moon to brighten all of our days?   The reality is folks we have to get out there and share and share and share until it is the right key word of solution to help the people asking.   I use Yedda to bring my potential customers, I use the most popular social networking site and that is Myspace.  What I have also learned that just about every site is willing to cross the bridge to meet us half way in the other side.  Now those are the resources and people we need to thanks.  I being classified as a newbie, that's ok with me.  People are looking for everyday type of people and not so Millionares.   I don't need that to become my pitch for encouragement.  When the time is right folks believe me, they will find another time to ask you the tough questions.  For me I just direct them to the site.

cmpalomo
Brandi Edwards

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 17, 2009, 04:32:34 PM »

I am a newbie and I want to say that you all are giving out some valuable and good information. I personally thank you. As I read more in the forum I come up with more ideas. As I put them together I will come back here to share my results. As for now I'm reading and learning.

As for now I have lots of family and friends interested. As we all get together for meetings so many ideas are coming out. I've been in network marketing several times and I've never given up because I know there is opportunity. I believe, and have learned that it is your approach and concern for others that will help to keep your downline interseted. When you disappear and become unavailable to them, then they will leave you. Stay involved with people and be genuine. If you don't know the answer then find out together.

Spread love.
Mike Williamson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: February 21, 2009, 06:55:01 AM »

One thing I am finding is I have alot of gdi members but they dont seem to be promoting....Does anyone have suggestions as to how you can intice our already GDI members into building there downlines?Huh? let me know
BrianEdwards

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 07, 2009, 01:14:50 PM »

What I trying to do is get students from my community college as well as friends that I talk to regularly to join. Right now im still working on my website. I thinking about making another myspace account and posting links on it just to get people to join.
G Arlando

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 23, 2009, 06:59:54 AM »

So far I've been searching the forums, and I know you have to work really hard to get people to sign up. But what I'm having trouble with is the first step. What exactly is the first step?

I've never done an Internet marketing business my whole life, so I don't know what websites to go, where to leave my page up, how to get people even interested in signing up. Most of the people I know are around my age or a tad bit younger than I am, which means they have no interest in paying 10 dollars a month for an online business that they think might fail. I know this works, I just have to find a way to get them to see what I see.

How do you get people to check out your websites and such? Do you visit random forums that you're totally not interested in? Do you put your link up on websites like autosurfer and stuff like that?

I know this question has been asked a million times, but I would really like to stick with this. I know this works and I know patience is the key.

What I've done is forward my domain so that when it is typed, it will redirect to my blog. I plan on blogging about the good things about GDI and tips and tricks and stuff. I still have to put my link up somewhere that will catch the reader's attention. I also still have to get readers, haha.

Anyway...any tips will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

G
JulianLewis

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 16, 2009, 01:40:21 PM »

what are some techniques for advertising any of you have effectively used, that you may be able to share?

Julian
AleksK

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 25, 2009, 03:23:24 PM »

Hi ! Im new and i need realy help to get my 5 refferals! Can someone tell how he/she getted these refferals? And how long it took?
Thanks!
DerekC2

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 06, 2009, 07:04:50 AM »

My plan of action is if something works for me tell others
break it down if I have to.
Lets see what happens??
CFriesen

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 07, 2009, 02:09:31 PM »

Not sure yet because i don't know how to start off, just being new and all its easy yet complicated at the same time. I havn't got any one yet but i'll keep trying.
MichaelReed

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130 on: June 13, 2009, 01:01:22 PM »

Hey Everyone,

As you already know, G.D.I. uses the process of multi-level duplication to create income. I want to invite you to a program that can help you grow your downline. Please do not feel discouraged immediately because this isn't a scam that promises you 1000's of leads a day. It is a free social network called People String (like MySpace or FaceBook). It works very similar to G.D.I. so I am sure you will be into it. You can sign up for a full time free account that will earn you money. The key here is free. To be upfront, there is a short survey that only took me 1 minute to complete. Check it out at http://www.peoplestring.com/?u=michaelstarr. I truly think that this will make your marketing career a thousand times easier.

Your Friend in Today's Fast-Paced World,
                                                 Michael Starr
                                                 mike@starr.ws
Michael Faller

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: July 14, 2009, 03:18:57 AM »

Does anybody know how to target yahoo marketing properly?  I put an ad on yahoo stating affiliates wanted or network marketers wanted.  I get 2-3 clicks a day but no sign ups for 2 weeks.  Am I doing something wrong?  How do i get people to actually sign up?
MAndrew

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 03, 2009, 02:26:01 PM »

Hi,
This is an excellant poll!. Glad its in the forum.  Basically i am looking for like minded people regardless of demographic who are looking to get involved in a home business.  I feel that any sort of advertising whether its business cards, DVD's, emails and safelists and forums is all good.  I have tried traffic exchanges before without much success.  I have just signed up for GDI leads and i am looking forward to seeing how they work out for me!. 

RDodd

Why put off until tomorrow what you can do today!

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 07, 2009, 07:35:01 PM »

Hi Everyone,

I 'm a 71 year old grandma who joined GDI a few weeks ago but have not signed a single person.  My downline has a big fat zero.
My sponsor I never hear from sense I got their "welcome" message.

Even sent a message to a person in my upline but don't guess they got the message either.

If I had a downline, I would do everything in my power to help them build their downline.  I would not keep secrets.  I would share with them how to dot every "i" and cross every "t".

Yes, I have read most of the posts and found their is one main item most everyone is leaving out when they tell what they are doing to build their downline.

For example, one post I read stated they only used Google to advertise and were signing up 10 to 20 per week.   Would like to know how many stayed after the trial period.

That is GREAT .... but the person failed to share ..... HOW ..... they were using Google.  Simply saying I posted an ad on Google does not help anyone.

I've noticed this same thing in all the other posts.  Seems no one want to share the "How" but only want to share the "What"

Maybe its just this grandma but what's the big deal about not wanting others to know "how" they are building their GDI downline. 

Two weeks ago I setup my account with Google Adsense and got my PPC ad going.  Got recommended list of keywords from Google Keyword tool and did all the other stuff.  Set the amount to 0.05 and waited and waited and waited.  Still waiting.  I also have handed out biz cards at supermarket check out lanes and done about everything but stand on the street corner and preached about GDI.  Guess everyone in my part of the USA has plenty of dough and not interested.

Sure I have had about 10 people to watch the GDI movie and that's it.  Yes, I sent each a personal email message offering my help and encouragement .... at least what help I had to offer.

Sometimes I wonder if people are really doing  as they say they are doing regarding their GDI downline.  Probably made a bunch of you mad at me but guess that goes with the person.

At 71 years old I have been around the block a few times and have thick skin so nothing is going to upset this grandma.

I even sent a PM to two or three asking them to share with me how they are getting all those signup ...... but it appears my message never got to them because have heard not one word.

As for me I have been targeting the stay at home mom but at this stage of the game I am going to target anything that can read and has ten bucks a month to invest in their financial future.

Sorry for the long post and sorry if I made you mad.

This grandma is just telling it like it is.

Would be nice if someone started a new Topic titled "How to get signup" or something similar and then share the step by step "how".

Thanks to everyone for their kindness and remember God loves YOU.

Grandma

It's not what you do - It's how you do it!
Mary Ann S

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 13, 2009, 02:42:25 PM »

To RDodd:
Hi Grandma - I read your post.  Are things going better?
Mary Ann S
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12
  Print  

Jump to: