March 29, 2024, 03:06:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to YOUR .WS Community...  (Read 98831 times)
D_Dash

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: February 21, 2010, 02:12:39 PM »

Hi my name is Delsin , im from HI , looking forward to changing my life.
MauricioVenegas

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 05, 2010, 02:03:22 PM »

Hello My name is Mauricio, I'm from Mexico

Nice to meet all of you. Hope we can be a great family.

Anyone have tried the new "Extract you contacts...." system?

You see, I'm having some problems with it.

I link it to extract form twitter and saw that I can only do it to 50 contact, so I did it yesterday. However, I though that is was per day but when I try it today, it mark me an Error. Can anyone help me out with it?

That for your time.

Sincerely
Mauricio
ChrisDavis

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 07, 2010, 06:50:50 AM »

Hey my name is Chris I really need some help learning where and how i can get ppl to signup
JKatongole

Working Together Is Success

View Profile WWW
« Reply #153 on: March 15, 2010, 03:37:06 PM »

Hello am Johnnyjoy ,am an Internet Marketing Consultant together we can do more,do you have any problem, do not worry because working together is success

Step-By-Step Marketing System to make money online successfully
http://www.reality-networkers.com/marketingsecret12.php?refid=2068733
Jose T

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: March 16, 2010, 04:04:20 PM »

I would like to say hello to all GDI members. Actually, I am not yet officially registered because of some problems, temporary though, that I have to discuss with admin. Seems to me that this organization is great, and I am just starting to feel my way in. Honestly, I need some assistance regarding how to go about my desire to earn here. I just hope that I will soon be able to settle some registration requirements, and start earning. I think I will love this site, and I would like to refer others to join. See you around, guys.
MartaSandoval

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 22, 2010, 03:00:46 AM »

My name is Marty Sandoval, I'm from El Salvador in Central America, I have 1 day affiliate, and want to share a beautiful thing that I believe much in Jesus Christ and I've put this business in your hands, to bless and bless us all, and I hope that if will solve my financial problems, I invite you to do the same to be bless you too, greetings.
JCarroll

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 18, 2010, 05:22:54 AM »

hello my name is john carroll.I am a new member and looking forward to working with you guys
MarciaAmanta

Hola bienvenidos a GDI, les invito a conocer como

View Profile WWW
« Reply #157 on: January 04, 2011, 10:45:16 AM »

my linck is http://www.freedom.ws/ganedinerodeporvida, i want help, who is the tips for  more people

Hola bienvenidos a GDI, Mi nombre es Marcia y quiciera invitarles a conocer como ustedes pueden generar dinero en la internet , a cumplir los suenos de su familia, de sus hijos y de todos quienes lo rodean, Veran que facil es hacer el negocio, aqui hasta los ninos son capaces de hacerlo.
Marcia A
DustinRassavong

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 01, 2012, 09:28:02 AM »

hello everyone i have recently joined GDI today and Just saying hellooo

im dustin by the way  Smiley
ChanceBurlock

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 01, 2012, 09:28:02 AM »

Hey all!! I'm a  new member to GDI as of today. I have many questions about how to approach this , im self employed and could
really use a steppingstone , this looks like a great opportunity, any advice for a newbie?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]
  Print  

Jump to: