April 18, 2024, 05:49:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to YOUR .WS Community...  (Read 98985 times)
gdi
« on: May 09, 2005, 03:35:03 PM »

Yes, .WS and GDI have done it, again.

Now, we have www.talk.ws as a Worldwide Communication Forum.

Just as .WS is the best network marketing opportunity on the planet, let's ALL be sure to establish TALK.ws, as 'the' standard for forums, any where, any time, any place.

Chip Snyder
www.wsinternetshow.ws
« Last Edit: June 27, 2005, 02:44:03 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
BramSmith

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2005, 04:37:47 PM »

Hello Chip,

I had a training conference call today, and it turned into kind of a marketing ideas brainstorm session. Everyone on the call expressed a great interest in this GDI sponsored forum and can't wait to exchange ideas, etc.

Let's get this thing rocking and rolling.

Thank you in advance to everyone who decides to become active in posting and replying to other members in this forum.

Bram Smith
Butch Spence

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2005, 08:04:27 PM »

Excellent.

I'm Butch.

Signed up 2 days ago.  You guys are my upline.

Howdy!

: )
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2005, 12:03:40 AM »

Smiley Cool! Einmaliges! Enkratno! You finally did it! You guys are the best! That's what we really needed!

Now, let's go, it's our turn now!!!!!!!!!! Join the forum and share the ideas.

Eh, I have non at the momment!  Smiley

Tatjana - Slovenia (you know the one from Internet Show) 

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
CarrieH

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2005, 04:15:43 AM »

Just want to drop in and say Hi!!! to everyone and officially enter my 1st post.

I am EXCITED about the GDI Opportunity; it's not only for the "Big Guns" that can afford a sizeable fee to join and maintain monthly qualification with a sizeable monthly fee, it's an opportunity for everyone... even those struggling with pay-check-to-pay-check existance; if only they will "See the Vision"... if only they will "Climb Aboard GDI"... if only they will "Stop Making Excuses"... if only they will be "Consistent & Persistent" in working their GDI business they CAN escape the J.O.B. prison. 

"IF" such a tiny word and yet so powerful...

Join the DIN DIN Club.... "Do It Now"... "Do It Now"

============================
PROCRASTINATION is the thief of time and...
the grave of opportunity.
============================

Every 'No' you get puts you that much closer to the 'Yes'es' you will get... it's numbers that bring you success... so start racking those numbers up...

REMEMBER, even if it seems that it isn't working for you... you haven't failed until you throw in the towel.

I really didn't mean to go on... and on... and on... it's just that I really, really, really, want to see each and everyone "AT THE TOP"

God Bless You & SEE YOU AT THE TOP!!!

<>< Carrie

<>< Carrie

SEE YOU AT THE TOP

"A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones." Proverbs 17:22
Brancato Faye

Hi there, my name is Faye Ann!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2005, 09:42:23 AM »

Absolutely Love It!!!  By the way Chip, enjoyed our Internet Radio Show Interview on Sunday.  For those who missed it visit http://www.wsinternetshow.ws/

Faye Ann
« Last Edit: September 18, 2005, 07:26:33 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

Faye Ann Brancato
Helping each other build a residual income for life!
BramSmith

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2005, 12:56:16 PM »

Hi Butch! Glad to be in your upline!

Thanks everyone for the great posts.

Bram Smith
TerryH

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2005, 01:02:50 PM »

Hi,
I'm Terry Hogan. I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I've been with GDI for 1 month and things are going great.
I know these forums will help alot of people.
Thanks for putting it together for us.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2005, 02:44:47 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Steve S

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2005, 10:16:24 PM »

Hi everyone!

After 35 years in networking, having made tons of money, as well as, losing tons...LOL  the key is persistence.

I didn't even open the emails my sponsor was sending me, and it took me over a month and a half of his persistent emails, that I open the email, and here I am.

The hardest part of recruiting someone that has experience, is tgo get them to open the email. Once they open it and watch the presentation, it is a no brainer to them.

GDI has resolved all of the obstacles, cost, retention, competition............and it still blows me away what we get for 10 bucks a month.........

So make a commitment to the long run, and be patient, but persistent.............allow the process of spaced repition to work for you.  GDI is a winner from day one!  Shocked

Keep plugging leads, follow-up with your premium leads, find out what their need is, and watch the money pour in!!   Grin

Steve
Herbert G

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2005, 03:46:19 AM »

Good Morning All.

I just wanted to say hello to the .WS Family and wish you all success in your efforts. I am some what new in this business so I have no success stories to offer anyone at this time. But I am in for LIFE so I will have many success stories in the near future. This business without a doubt for those of you with doubt is the greatess opportunity that has ever been offered to everyday working people. In reading the post it's clear that most have no idea what they have with GDI. But I will sum it up with this comment. This business is bigger than Bill Gates. You are not in it by coincidence and even those who may just be visiting, it was MENT TO BE.

I BELIEVE IN THE POWER AND PURPOSE OF COINCIDENCE. Miracles are the manifestations of that which is known as a "COINCIDENCE". We are all here for a PURPOSE No one is here by accident.

There is Greatness in ALL OF US.

Manifesting in our daily lives are a series of "MEANING-FULL COINCIDENCES". The reason for these meaningfull coincidences is that they are the connections directly associated with and for OUR PURPOSE.

EVERY DAY SOMETHING LOVELY IS WAITING TO BE FOUND.

MIRACLES CAN AND DO HAPPEN and they can happen for you. That which we call "COINCIDENCE" is in and of itself a MIRACLE. It is the action of the Miracle in motion.

GDI IS A MIRACLE AND WE ALL KNOW IT IS IN SERIOUS MOTION 

IN LIFE YOU ARE ALWAYS GOING TO BE FACED WITH A SERIES OF GOD ORDAINED OPPORTUNITIES BRILLANTLY DISGUISED AS PROBLEM AND CHALLENGES.
To Be Continued:
« Last Edit: May 25, 2005, 04:40:52 AM by Herbert G » Logged

Your Mind Is Your Power, If You Don't Use Your Power, Somebody Else Will.

We Have All Come Into This World With A Purpose, A Divine Purpose. No One Is Here By Accident.

Dare To Be Great, Dare To Live Your Dream And When The Dream Is Big Enough The Obstacles Won't Matter
Geno W

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2005, 05:50:25 AM »

Hi Chip,

I think this is great to allow the little guy to talk to the big guy. To get answers to little nagging Q's and share ideas that makes things better for everyone. I'm 70 and I look forward to a lot of fun in this business.

Geno Sr.
Gaius R

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2005, 06:27:42 AM »

I've read everybody's post and I think this is great. A legitimate business that is worth it's weight in gold. When I first started working this business 3 weeks ago, I set my goal to get 6 good people on my first level and to teach them to do the same. Well, right now I have 8 in my downline and I'm training them in the business to do the same. 

This is a wonderful business. It works. I've found out not to even waste my time with those persons that are extreme skepticals. This business opportunity is too powerful to waste your time on people that refuse to believe in it. There are too many people out there that will appreciate the business for what it is. An internet powerhouse.

Do me a favor everybody. Locate the dictionary in your home and look up the word "impossible" Once you find it, take a pen or marker in hand and scratch it out.  Wink

I wish everybody well in their GDI endeavors.
DavidFoster

"What would you do if you weren't afraid?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2005, 07:25:35 AM »

Hello Everyone! David Foster here! I have been in GDI for quite some time now. I have a great upline that is always e-mailing me with new ideas. If you want some good ones, get with Bram! He is awesome. He has taught me a lot since I was a baby GDI'er  Roll Eyes I am glad to have an opportunity to be in business with such a great group of people. If any of you are looking for ad tips or a great way to generate leads, please e-mail me! There is a system that I am using that generates sign ups.

"What would you do if you weren't afraid?"
« Last Edit: May 26, 2005, 06:02:27 AM by DavidFoster » Logged

David Foster

"Practice a few simple disciplines daily, and you will succeed"
BramSmith

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2005, 08:20:49 AM »

Thanks David for the props!

Now I hate to be the hand-slapper, but please don't post links to other sites in the forum. Of course we have no problem with you sharing your system with your own referrals and downline members who ask you for help, but it should be up to each individual sponsor to help and train their own organization on the systems and methods they want them to use.

I personally don't mind checking out the sites the people in my organization use and like, but GDI has asked me to keep a close watch on advertising going on in the forum so it doesn't get out of hand.

I'm sure you can appreciate why.

Bram
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2005, 10:07:42 AM »

Do me a favor everybody. Locate the dictionary in your home and look up the word "impossible" Once you find it, take a pen or marker in hand and scratch it out.  Wink

I wish everybody well in their GDI endeavors.

What about electronic dictionary? I don't use the dictionary at all and the word impossible isn't there for me. Maybe a bit delay, but not impossible! ...

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: