April 26, 2024, 05:36:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to YOUR .WS Community...  (Read 99153 times)
AntonioSmith

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: August 19, 2009, 09:57:41 AM »

Hi my name is antonio smith I from memphis ,tn
SCarroll

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 19, 2009, 09:57:41 AM »

Hey, Im Sam, and Im new to internet marketing or any kind of internet business whatsoever, I just signed up like 2 days ago, and I really hope this is the best decision aia could have made. I just want a way to be able to spend more time with my 3 yr old daughter and my new wife (who I've been with over 5 years now, but finally decided to marry when I woke up to her staring down at me one night, and she said if I was even DREAMING about another woman I better apologise). Anyway, guys wish me luck, and I will be giving this 1000%.
John Carter

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 19, 2009, 10:10:28 PM »

:)happa kabar hi i noticed your from indonesia so is my wife we were there in 2004 let me in on any secrets to earning money with gdi as i still do not have one sign up,but i am trying everything i can to earn some money. i have bills any way take care hati hati remember the bataks tradition ok/
McGillJ

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 19, 2009, 10:11:10 PM »

Hello
  I am Jeannette from Ga.
New to the form, but been here before, this time I plan on making it a go.
JohnsonS1

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 20, 2009, 07:23:50 PM »

hi my name is sally and i am excited to be part of gdi.
TWellson

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 23, 2009, 05:56:34 AM »

Hi! There! my name is Wellson. I'm from Malaysia. Newbie, just sing up about a month in this wonderful opportunity. I just get into this great forum by today. I found that it's really encouraging, helpful and fantastic. Hopefully I could do great here!   
It's here, the GDI sponsored forum, YEEEAH!.  This is one of the support areas that I have been waiting for.  This forum is great and beautifully designed.  The colors are so attractive and easy on the eyes.  Posting a message is so easy and has very cool posting enhancement tools that allows one to be creative with their post!  I really love the forum initial sign-up process with the list of your own name choices of personalization suggestive names to select from, and it was so simple to register; just click the name of your choice, click login and you are in.  The GDI company forum is the place to be!  THANK YOU, GDI, for implementing this excellent way to communicate!

A big THANK YOU goes to the programmers for creating this fantastic forum....THANK YOU!
Stephen D Craft

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 29, 2009, 11:15:13 AM »

Hi!
I'm Steve from Litchfield, Maine. This looks like a great opportunity. The resources I've had time to look at so far look first class. I hope GDI is around for a looong time. Best wishes to all.
Bud R

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: September 01, 2009, 03:50:04 PM »

Hi everyone here from Philadelphia PA
Looking forward to sharing information with
all of you.

E.E.Routzahn
(nickname Bud)
ShoresWestGroup LLC

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 09, 2009, 07:18:58 PM »

I everybody. ShoresWest Group / Randy. Just rentered GDI today. I'm back and ready to go to work. Great Company, Great Product and Great Opportunity. VaaaaaRoooom!
GoranKralj

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: September 30, 2009, 06:13:48 AM »

Hi my name is goran nice greting from Varaždin Croatia Smiley Smiley Smiley
Lorena R

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 27, 2009, 01:31:03 PM »

Hi Everyone!!!

I am Lorena from Washington state, this is my second day I am so excited for this opportunity.I needs some tips on how to start building my site, so if you got anything just post it up.I would appreciate it. Wink
LuciaM

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 30, 2009, 08:51:53 PM »

Hi,
  My name is LuciaM. I joined GDI through Dr. credit, but relized that was just a rip off. So now I want to try the GDI program, yet am totally confused as to what to do? I would greatly appreciate any info you guys can give me! Thanks
RayAguilar

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 17, 2009, 03:08:12 AM »

Hello Everyone!...My name is Ray Aguilar, a new member and working on building my website. New to everything so a little help would help. How do we input any of the "Income for Life" codes into the website? Thanks!
JenniferLim Kong

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 20, 2009, 05:26:10 AM »

Hi....I am Jennifer from Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia!  Happy to be part of GDI family...  Still a newbie...but believe and believe and I am sure I will be there!  ....GDI, is what I BELIEVE in and I will learn and follow thru all the way.....believe that I will reach my destination.....SUCCESSRoll Eyes Taking this opportunity to say hello to all members of GDI.... Lets work and help each other!  1malaysia 1world and 1GDI....

Someone quoted, "No Failure but merely results!"... Yes, I agreed.  It is only results of all your actions into determining the route to your destination...SUCCESS!.. Shocked
May all newbies, including myself, ....go for it..."dare to explore and dare to fail" ......yes yes.... Wink
DavidGasser

Proud to be a member!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #149 on: December 20, 2009, 10:15:08 AM »

Just saying Hello to the GDI community. Just started three weeks ago and look forward to working with everyone. Grin

Dave Gasser :-)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11
  Print  

Jump to: