April 25, 2024, 05:51:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to YOUR .WS Community...  (Read 99139 times)
Lyndall Groom

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2005, 11:45:04 PM »

Just wanted to say hello to all GDI'ers  and especially to Bram and Scott for their imformative calls they do daily    I am glad I had opened a spam sort of email and took a look at this opportunity. Am still excited with the value of this program for the money and is my primary (only) program am working now. 
   For all the GDI reps who have not ordered your GDI business cards,  you will not be sorry if you do order them, they are fantastic and of great quality and a good tool to promote the business.
    Thanks to GDI for implementing this forum as will be a great business tool to everyone.
    Good luck to all GDI reps in your business.

Lyndall Groom
« Last Edit: September 18, 2005, 07:28:15 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
GoreJones

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2005, 02:09:11 AM »

Wow..this is what I have been waiting for. Since I joined GDI I was thinking of a way to create some online community that would high light GDI and give my organization that community feeling. This tops it. --Jones Gore, New Haven, CT.
Ian Mccarty

(Insert "deep" Gothic "poetry" here)

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2005, 04:23:09 AM »

Do me a favor everybody. Locate the dictionary in your home and look up the word "impossible" Once you find it, take a pen or marker in hand and scratch it out.  Wink

impossible (adj.)
1. Incapable of having existence or of occurring.
2. Not capable of being accomplished: an impossible goal
3. Unacceptable; intolerable: impossible behavior.
4. Extremely difficult to deal with or tolerate: an impossible child; an impossible situation
5. A myth; propaganda used to stunt the human imagination: John, that's impossible.

parry (n.) To deflect or ward off a blow by cutting off opponent's arm at the elbow
Definition provided by Avelon's Combat Dictionary v0.31
PatBrown

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2005, 05:21:45 AM »

It's here, the GDI sponsored forum, YEEEAH!.  This is one of the support areas that I have been waiting for.  This forum is great and beautifully designed.  The colors are so attractive and easy on the eyes.  Posting a message is so easy and has very cool posting enhancement tools that allows one to be creative with their post!  I really love the forum initial sign-up process with the list of your own name choices of personalization suggestive names to select from, and it was so simple to register; just click the name of your choice, click login and you are in.  The GDI company forum is the place to be!  THANK YOU, GDI, for implementing this excellent way to communicate!

A big THANK YOU goes to the programmers for creating this fantastic forum....THANK YOU!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Pat

"Some people dream of success while others put in effort to make it happen!"
DavidFoster

"What would you do if you weren't afraid?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2005, 05:43:51 AM »

Thanks David for the props!

Now I hate to be the hand-slapper, but please don't post links to other sites in the forum. Of course we have no problem with you sharing your system with your own referrals and downline members who ask you for help, but it should be up to each individual sponsor to help and train their own organization on the systems and methods they want them to use.

I personally don't mind checking out the sites the people in my organization use and like, but GDI has asked me to keep a close watch on advertising going on in the forum so it doesn't get out of hand.

I'm sure you can appreciate why.

Bram

Not a problem my Friend!! Always trying to build! Smiley Thanks for this forum by the way! It's great!

David Foster

"Practice a few simple disciplines daily, and you will succeed"
Tim Graham

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2005, 02:47:09 AM »

Hi everyone, I'm still new to GDI, but there is a lot of enthusiasm here, and that really helps us people who are having a little trouble getting started stay focused on what we need to do. Great job everone, and David please email me on how to get more leads.
Thanks in adavance,

Tim Graham
ErlangerAbadilla

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2005, 10:40:51 AM »

Hi Im Jerry and I just signed up yesterday. I don't know what I'm doing but hopefully I will soon. I'm still skeptical about this business and I wanna see if it works for me. Hey guys give me encouragement. Give me hope and hopefully succeed. Thanks.
gdi
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2005, 11:17:09 AM »

You will find this Forum 'chocked' full of ideas.

Keep in mind, the WebSite services package is the only one of its kind, distributed via network marketing so, just a matter of you taking the steps/time necessary to implement and follow-through.

Chip
CrisDelgado

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2005, 03:18:42 AM »

Hello everyone

I am so excited to get started with this program!
The energy just sizzles with this group-- I look foward to getting to know you all
Lonnie Krotz

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2005, 02:06:59 PM »

HI EVERYONE Grin I'm not new to networking but i'm new to GDI.I only have this to say, WHEN YOUR FEELING DOWN Cry AND DEJECTED Undecided GO TO A FREEWAY OVERPASS AT RUSHOUR AND REMEMBER YOU ONLY NEED 5 OR 6 PEOPLE WHO ARE SICK & TIRED OF SITTING IN THEIR CARS 1 TO 2 HOURS A DAY AND ARE WILLING TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT AND YOU HAVE THE ANSWER.
SW-SW-SW (SOME WILL - SOME WON'T - SO WHAT---NEXT! Roll Eyes Shocked
 THANKS GDI     LONNIE  KROTZ
KMitchell

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2005, 04:13:58 AM »

GDI Family Good day! I'm a Newbie but I must say I enjoy reading the quotes/posts. 
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2005, 07:20:20 PM »

I am sitting here today waiting for the phone to ring in answer to my in real time advertising.My last response  was zero! My site has had increased traffic still zero sign ups. I did a card drop and even sent the cards ( MY CARDS)interstate for relies to drop into mags into libraries wherever ( they said they did) still no response. I went to the library and even did the drop myself into mags at the supermarket and even their books still no response and to add to my misery  while there busily sorting the correct books on the shelf , a sneaky tealeaf  stole my brand new mobile phone from my hand bag, which i had left on the table   Cry (I had just been proudly using it  for all to see Roll Eyes.)$600 down the shoot.( well they will never be able to use it  I had a stopper put on it and their sim card wont work)!  Angry but.Wouldn't you think they would just  take it back and  hand it in? As lost property even?Shocked) Yes  well I was pretty tired I had been house confined after a car accident and had wallked  along way to get to the library that day.
                          What is the matter with everybody the first time  I saw the movie  I thought it was amazing and signed up straight away  the next person I spoke to( ON THE PHONE )  signed up too and is the best downliner any one could have .Please God send me lots and lots more just  like HIM.So here I go again, changed my site  advertising, ordered GDI cards ( which the relies interstate will get too)they  look like the best and  am  waiting for my ad to pull some more. Wish me luck! This is a challenge for me  ;)On my site  I put a free raffle for a digital camera!Anyone can sign up  for it. Only a few have.Like to try? I can't sign you up but you could win the camera. Kiss

« Last Edit: July 22, 2005, 07:20:45 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
Sherri T

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2005, 03:46:19 PM »

Hi, Ya'll!

I've been in GDI for about a week and a half and I'm having a really good time building my website!  I listened to my first training call on Tuesday and learned a lot.  I'm really looking forward to doing some serious business building here and making a lot of new friends!

Sherri aka WebLadyBug
Henry S

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 02, 2005, 12:07:32 AM »

Hello,

I am Henry and live in Regina, Saskatchewan, which is in Canada. I have tried a few Internet programs and come to realize that although they all make great claims, it is entirely a different thing for the average person to actually make it.

I was sponsored by a person I respect and have high regard for, because she is the one that got me on the right track. Janet Legere knows and teaches what it takes to be successful, it took me awhile to figure that out, that is why I decided to join GDI.

I am quite new to GDI and very new to "Forum", it took me several days to figure out how to get into this and introduce myself. I am not sure I am in the right place, but I guess I'll find out. 

I will be back often to learn from you the ins and outs of this fine business. Perhaps I can contribute some hint or suggestion as we travel this road together.

Best Regards,
Henry S
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: September 02, 2005, 12:44:17 AM »

Hello,

I will be back often to learn from you the ins and outs of this fine business. Perhaps I can contribute some hint or suggestion as we travel this road together.

Best Regards,
Henry S

Wellcome!

You'll surelly contribute to this forum, everyone does in a time.

Tatjana

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: