May 02, 2024, 04:21:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to YOUR .WS Community...  (Read 99313 times)
J Carnley

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2005, 10:41:54 AM »

Hello everyone,

The weather here in the panhandle of FL is fine today. Our nebours on the Gulf need more than our prayers, this is sad, very sad.  Sad

I have been with ws for about a month and I beleave it is the place to be. I am here to stay. Thanks for all you are doing.

JC
Marie_F

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2005, 12:38:31 PM »

There seems to be so many people on this forum that have moved around from business to business, and become disillusioned.  The over riding Feeling that I am getting throughout these posts is that people ( including me ) are feeling a " gut instinct "  That this is THE ONE That is going to work, as long as we stick with it for the long term, and are consistent and Focused in our daily marketing Plan.

Best of Luck to everyone....Marie
DarrenG

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2005, 11:51:15 AM »

Hello Everyone!
I'm a new member from Sin City, and I have to say that I'm extremely excited about this Venture!!
I have done countless hours researching online ventures trying to decide what was out there that truly gave a Positive R.O.I.

This Opp. is PERFECT!! You have nothing to lose!! Even if you decide not to market the Opp., where else are you going to get a Web-Site, Creation Tools, AND Hosting for $10 A Month?

Thanks! Let's All Make Some Money!!!!!
DarrenG
BettyA

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2005, 04:07:47 PM »

Hi Everyone.

Looking forward to a awesome future with GDI.  I'm still a newby learning the ropes and have found some great information in the forum.

Signing in from Wilson, North Carolina
BettyA
Ella_Gibbons

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2005, 04:07:25 AM »

Hello ,
I have joined some months ago, and only just found your forum . I am a total newie at all this
so hoping to learn how to realy make this work.
I will trynot to be a pain.
Ella-Gibbons Smiley
JamesMyers

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 05, 2005, 11:02:12 AM »

Newbie too .ws, Oct 4,2005. Smiley

Very pleased to find our forum.

Great place to learn and get acquainted.

68 years, Retired, and planning on
getting this Business off the ground.

May we all have the most success of
our lives. Wink

"If you think you Can, your right
 if you think you Can't your right"

ClarenceS

Hello From Minnesota..!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: November 30, 2005, 08:04:53 PM »

Hello EVERY ONE OF YOU,
  This is great, I started with GDI 1 month ago and I'm first to admit I started slow,,,, Buuttt, It looks like things are getting in gear now. I have never seen such a go get out look ANYWHERE.... You guys are great.. I believe the words are "WE CAN MAKE IT WORK" Together we can make it happen, and it is. Like it has been said many times "Nothing happens over night" and "This isnt a get rich quick program" but if you can ride out the storm, theres all ways sun shine on the other side.
    To every one go get em... and I'm with you.

Clarence M. Severson
                                                                                           Minnapolis Minnesota

Clarence M. Severson III
GDI is where It's AT.!!!
ARudy

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2005, 11:11:02 AM »

Hello everyoe,  I'm Rudy and  I  just found the forum,  very hapy to be a part of GDI
T_Clark

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2006, 11:00:44 PM »

Hello Everyone,
 Thomas here from Clarksdale, Mississippi Smiley Looking forward to great things with GDI.
 Thanks A Million,
  Respectfully,
  Thomas
ChimiyaNalls

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2006, 10:10:24 AM »

hey! chip this is chimiya and I wanted to let you know that I think you have a good business.and I want to know how can I build my business wider.

chimiya nalls
ChristianC

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2006, 11:13:28 AM »

Hello all, my name is Christian and I just joined a few minutes ago...I'm very excited about this opportunity.  I work with another webhosting company i dont want to disclose who but they end with an exclamation point (!)...anywho..i work as a tech support for them and i get calls daily about people whining that there long-brainstormed domain name is already taken... .WS will help out a lot of folks out there..well this is my first post...i cant wait to get started
Miranda LeSieur

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2006, 07:49:45 AM »

Hi everyone, my name is Miranda and I am from Missouri!  I joined GDI in November, but just within the last 2 months really trying to get going on this, and finished my website!  It's nothing speactacular, but it is mine, and I am proud of it for right now!  MY next step is to really get out and advertise, because I know and want this to be my ultimate home business!  I joined this company because of an email that I had received from Stacy Perez, who also joined and owns a couple of work-from home websites.  I have been wanting to be a stay-at home mom , since both of my boys were babies, and I need to make it happen.  I am actaully going to start back to college in August, and I don't know if I will be able to work my part-time job after I start, that is why I want to do this, that and it will give me the freedom to be with my family like I have always wanted!  This is one of the best marketing systems that I have seen or been excited about for a long time!  I was just also wanting to ask about any good ads that people have used, that I may use as well, that other may have had a lot of luck with ! Thanks and good day!

Miranda LeSieur
Richard Parizanski

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2006, 11:42:38 PM »

Hello GDI cummunity I am brand new dont really understand how to build site! Do I really need site I believe I can generate millions of possible contacts from o very large base.  I am just computer ignorant please assist.  Thanks mucho, may we all help each other become independent to create our own inviroments! Love to all!  Rick Parizanski

Rick Parizanski
F_Gibson

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2006, 08:58:01 AM »

HI   MY NAME IS FRED GIBSON I AM SO HAPPY TO BE PART OF THIS COMPANY, AND I HOPE I CAN LEARN FROM ALL OF U, AND MAKE GOOD MONEY.

THANK U

FRED  GIBSON
BAnderson

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2006, 02:57:45 PM »

Hello Everyone. This is quite an upbeat, enthusiastic place. GREAT!

I have a stupid question, but I have to ask. I am marketing health products via email and web sites using leads. Just how can I do that better with the help of GDI?  Don't hit me too hard. I'm here to learn and get as wealthy as you folks.  Thanks for your help. BSA Huh
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: