April 23, 2024, 11:26:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
  Print  
Author Topic: Website Advice Corner!  (Read 70791 times)
CassandraS

as a man thinks in his heart so is he

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: October 07, 2006, 04:06:00 AM »

Hello, I have not posted in a while but, I'm back now. A website gives you more credibility.cheers Wink Wink

ONLY LOSERS PAY FOR LEADS DISCOVER how average people with no marketing backgrounds are getting prospects to pay them....Never pay for traffic again!
S_Alcoya

Success is our way of life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2006, 07:08:51 PM »

I encourge everyone to build there .ws website. Put it to use.

If you need building one Rob is here to help :http://www.gdi-made-easy.ws

Take Care,
Alcoya
E Shaw

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2006, 11:40:44 AM »

Hi, My Name is Ellen Shaw And My Motto Is: "Get Your Own Domain And Make A Lot Of Money Helping People Do The Same" - www.luckyladydaily.ws
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2006, 08:59:48 PM »

Huh I would like someone to have a look at my WS. website and please give me some CONSTRUCTIVE  input 

http://www.patsite.ws I have been using it for a while now and the only people who come  as far as I can see are people promoting  themseves  on my guest book?  Sad Angry
    like sand through the hour glass you're telling me!

This is a modification :Why is it that only sometimes when I click the  url there to my website in WS. does it come up?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 08:33:52 PM by P_Gringel » Logged
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2006, 11:22:28 PM »

Huh I would like someone to have a look at my WS. website and please give me some CONSTRUCTIVE  input 

http://www.patsite.ws I have been using it for a while now and the only people who come  as far as I can see are people promoting  themseves  on my guest book?  Sad Angry
    like sand through the hour glass you're telling me!

This is a modification :Why is it that only sometimes when I click the  url there to my website in WS. does it come up?

Hello Pat,

I looked at your site and off the top of my head it is seriously short of content. You probably need to add more about GDI on new pages. Also you should consider getting rid of the music as it slows your site down + you have to click the scary activeX thingy. At the bottom of your
front page there is a big open space?

Secondly I have no idea what you are doing to promote it.

One of the things you can do successfully is use the traffic exchanges.
I posted the links in .ws show forum if you go look. Chip asked for the links
to be posted in the thread about the Oct 22nd show I did at his request.

If you are still in trouble pm me.

Best
Rod
K_Khoo

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2006, 03:36:13 PM »

I've been playing around with the new site builder and can't decide which size text is the better one to use.
Most of my site is in the smaller text but I was thinking about using a larger one to make it easier to read.

www.harleytours.ws

The page I have been testing the larger text on is the Xmas paty Plans
but wonder if it is tool large.

I would love some opinions on which is the better size to use.

Julie

Hi there, Julie. Your body text is probably too small especially for those with poor eyesight. Try using the font face Verdana for body text in 10 point size. That's standard for those who know typography. You're looking at the font here. Try to avoid using font size in 8 point. For headings, you can go from 12 point to 24 point size.

Alan Sheffield

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: December 26, 2006, 05:28:27 AM »

I've reviewed several sites here...

My advice would to be careful about the content and limit exchanges, free links and such. I think it takes away from your site when this is done. Many sites look so busy it's confusing to the viewer. If anything - use nice looking banners on a dedicated banner page or links page, but not your home page.

To your success,

Alan
PollyGrimmett

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2007, 09:38:29 PM »

Would like to know how to design personalized web pg since I'm a new member & haven't heard from my sponsor?
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: March 27, 2007, 09:05:48 AM »

Would like to know how to design personalized web pg since I'm a new member & haven't heard from my sponsor?

There are comprehensive instructions at
http://www.gdi-made-easy.ws/SiteBuilder.html
E_Gennaro

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2007, 11:50:02 AM »

Should I build my web page on my own? And how? Thanks for your advice, Elena
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2007, 12:33:57 PM »

Should I build my web page on my own? And how?

Hi Elena,

It's always good to build the webpage on your own, since GDI offers the site builder tool for those who don't know about coding.
Another benefit in building your own page is when you have downlines, you can teach them to do the same.
In the networking business, duplication is key.

If you need help in building the website, you can refer to the following sites:
http://www.gdi-made-easy.ws/index.html
http://www.smileysbiz.ws/page1.html

You can also refer to my video tutorial which I have posted in youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPOKXc6jFmc

« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 12:13:42 PM by DPro » Logged

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
MRosborough

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 13, 2007, 04:00:10 AM »

Does anyone have examples of 'Professional looking' non-Gdi promoting websites for an off/online businesses, that were used solely using Sitebuilder-no html.  (OK that was a mouthful  Undecided

The reason I ask is that I have had a few people asking to show examples of what the sitebuilder can do for the complete amateur.  I have looked several times at the 'Showcase your website' thread but unfortunately don't have time to go through the complete 144 pages of it.

The ws.moms is spectacular - was that built solely with Sitebuilder?  And credit to the harleytours also.  Was w3schools built with Sitebuilder?

Obviously I don't want to see if you have set up personal family sites, but maybe something for an offline business, coffee shop, pizza parlour etc.

Thanks in advance.

Shell
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: April 13, 2007, 11:12:16 AM »

Hi Shell,

You can take a look at mine. I'm not sure if you would considered it 'professional looking', but I did it with solely the site builder.
The first page is about myself - well I am promoting GDI with it, but I used the subpages to write about other stuff that I'm involved in.

http://www.bestgditeam.ws

« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 12:11:44 PM by DPro » Logged

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
MRosborough

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 14, 2007, 05:38:09 AM »

Melissa,

Thank you very much for your reply, you were the only one so far Lips Sealed

Kind Regards,

Shell
MRosborough

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 14, 2007, 05:38:09 AM »

Looking for a Non-Gdi promoting website to recommend as an example.

I would love to see active, professional 'customer websites' (without infringing on anyones personal site  Kiss)

Regarding permission from the Owners of these sites,  I am looking to 'quote/sample' them as examples of what can be achieved through the GDI sitebuilder in the Layman's market.

Kind Regards,

Shell
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
  Print  

Jump to: