April 23, 2024, 10:35:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
  Print  
Author Topic: Website Advice Corner!  (Read 70790 times)
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: April 19, 2007, 02:13:17 AM »

There are multiple examples of this at http://www.buildawebsite.ws/ and if you look through the share your website thread there are plenty of individual examples.
Aaron M

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: May 21, 2007, 03:10:30 AM »

Looking for a Non-Gdi promoting website to recommend as an example.

I would love to see active, professional 'customer websites' (without infringing on anyones personal site  Kiss)

Regarding permission from the Owners of these sites,  I am looking to 'quote/sample' them as examples of what can be achieved through the GDI sitebuilder in the Layman's market.

Kind Regards,

Shell

Mine has a video and hit counter on it. I don't mind if you showcase it.
PM me for details.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 03:12:37 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

ChaseT

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 26, 2007, 04:21:03 AM »

hello all,

My website re-directs browsers to (freedom.ws/)

This worked great for me becasue browsers can view my movie right then and there. I have been a member for only 1 month and I have 5 sign ups, 2 quit.

I have another website which I just did to help capture emails and phone numbers. I want to see if this will ultimatley boost my sales.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 04:22:19 AM by Frank_M » Logged
MmD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: June 24, 2007, 09:28:12 AM »

I have info on my site about Sale Page Creator that allows you to develop unlimited web pages that look profesional and and redirect users to your main site or affiliate pages. They have created for me top top 10 search rankings on Google and and are simple and easy to use ... great way to promote GDI in a fresh way an cut thru the clutter-

Louie

GDI Marketing Solutions
http://www.delrio-holdings.ws
E_Friedhoff

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2007, 01:41:03 PM »

ohOMG this is so difficult i know nothing about building a website and the site builder is not helping me at all someone please help! Shocked Shocked Undecided Undecided
Mustafa H

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: September 12, 2007, 12:47:33 PM »

ohOMG this is so difficult i know nothing about building a website and the site builder is not helping me at all someone please help! Shocked Shocked Undecided Undecided

Hi, I'm Mustafa, a newbie here. Intend to build my site using the sitebuilder shortly.  I have 2 questions that I hope members here could give me some advice...

1.  Can I upload or import pictures /  images from pc
2.  Lets say I take 3 to 4 days to complete the task. Can I save the unfinish job to be continued the following day.

Tks

SUCCESS IS THE RESULT OF GOOD JUDGEMENTS -  GOOD JUDGEMENT IS THE RESULT OF EXPERIENCE -  EXPERIENCE IS THE RESULT OF BAD JUDGEMENT!!!
MarlonC

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 23, 2007, 05:06:07 PM »

I can help.

I don't know what the site builder is like but I recommend getting a WYSIWYG (What you see is what you get) program like Netscape Composer which comes with the Netscape browser and is free. You will know what your page is going to look like as you are designing it. Play around with it and you will learn how to use it.

If you decide to use Netscape Composer and need help, just reply to this post.
S_Manuel

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 26, 2007, 08:28:10 PM »

Here is my website.  It is new and I'm still working some things out, but I think it's not bad for a 1st timer.  Let me know what you all think.  www.Borntoprosper.ws.   Thanks!
RWray

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 25, 2007, 10:47:34 PM »

My problem is I have no idea where I have to put "index.html". It states:

This is the main directory for your rahmiwray.ws site.
All your site's files must be uploaded here. Please note, your
home page MUST be named:

index.html

If you do not have a valid index.html file in your main directory,
you will receive an error message when trying to visit your
WebSite.

The next question I have is when i view my page from a different browser, I get different pages..All mine but previous ones'. Is that because of the "index" thing....
Also, which http: is for me?

I've used http://rahmiwray.ws
and
http://www.rahmiwray.ws

both show different pages....Please can someone advise me on what's wrong and how to fix it so only one page shows up..

P.s. Sorry members for adding a new one but I spent days trying to find a right page to add it and once I could not find the post I have posted before...
It's really confusing and frustrating sometimes here for me...

Thank you all and have a happy holiday.
KeithWorboys

Loose the shades

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2008, 07:50:44 PM »

Hi All,

I have started a second domain to try to start my own business in the uk. I have put together (using my basic knowledge) a website carportsuk.ws and although i am getting regular visitors to my site, very very few actually contact me. I know that the site is very basic and could do with a professional touch, but that is beyond my budget at the moment.

Would anybody be so kind and take a look at my site and possibly suggest ways in which i may improve responses.

Many thanks
                    K

Ps, Great forum, great people, Have found loads of answers on these pages.  Thanks.

Hi ya all.
40 something going on 21. Cant grow up, (dont want to). Life's to short and so are the weekends
SamanthaJ

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 06, 2008, 03:32:26 AM »

hi, i am having trouble designing my site, i am not sure how to find sitebuilder? can anyone help me?
SamanthaJ

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 06, 2008, 02:19:01 PM »

hi, does anyone know of any information about GDI that i can copy and paste to my website?
P De Thierrry

Never Quit! Keep Building!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: March 06, 2008, 02:19:02 PM »

hi, i am having trouble designing my site, i am not sure how to find sitebuilder? can anyone help me?

There you go login and build away...Smiley http://sb.site-builder.ws/index.php?_action=logout

Patrick De Thierry
Auckland, New Zealand

For your free autoresponder for your webpage, just private message.

"Extra ordinary people do daily what ordinary people do occasionally"
JoanF

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 05, 2008, 07:49:54 PM »

I am inputting the settings I need correctly but when I check back to be certain they are done right, they are mixed up.
The setting for ns1 is ns2 and vice versa. I have submitted the problem to "support" but have not heard back Can anyone
help?  Thanks!
WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: June 23, 2008, 10:56:56 PM »

Hi Joan,

I am not sure where you are inserting this info. You will find that when you put
info on any page if you don't hit the save button, or the submit button what you
have will not be saved. If things are changing on you check your codes on the site
builder.

Watersa 

Success Is What You Make Of It!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7
  Print  

Jump to: